Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
i can't believe the ending of odyssey is Mario, peach, and Bowser entering into a polygamous marriage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
i cant wait to play this game 9 hours after it officially releases since i start work at midnight

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
I knew the ending was coming, bc i mean come on we all saw it coming, but I still got unreasonably excited when you capture bowser

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Larrymer posted:

walk inside the castle and look up at the ceiling like you had to in sm64 to get into the winged hat level.

i tried this the first time i went in, do NOT believe his lies

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

veni veni veni posted:

Is there anything I can actually do in the display window for the lochlady dress? Im in here. Figured it would open a new path, but nothing?

do you see the mannequin?

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Your Computer posted:

I'm so emotionally conflicted, I hated New Donk City and the fact that there were real people in a Mario game back when they first announced Odyssey but now I think it's actually amazing :confused:

It's a really good world and the LORE is awesome too (god drat that festival)

the festival and song were used so much in marketing and i still was wowed by how good that part of the game was

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

I'm sorry thread but I'll always be 99%. I got up to 70 in handheld before a input got eaten and I've never been able to get there. This challenge is actually stupid and it's taking all my willpower not to huck my switch in frustration.

im gonna have like, 40% bc i have no particular desire to 100% the game

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
im currently at 282 of however many moons there are, thats actually maybe a lot less then 40% but i dont feel like mathing right now

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Lets Pickle posted:

Lol at everyone having trouble with jumprope, I got 149 on my first and only try.

The hint arts were super cool but I needed to look up how to find at least half of them.

need hint art for the hint art

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Inescapable Duck posted:

Kinda funny how Mario 64 got the basics so rock solid right the first time.

People who say 64 didn't age well are insane, like yeah the graphics aren't the best but the actual gameplay is rock solid (which i just realized is the exact word choice you used to lol, but its the perfect way to describe it)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
entirely anecdotal but i remember going into gamestop 2 years ago and seeing a used cooy of pokemon emerald still costing like 30 or 35 bucks

but other gba games would cost less so i think its just the popular games everyone remembers that retain the price tag

• Locked thread