Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Sorry if this question has been asked before but I don't want to read the thread to try and avoid spoilers. I am currently about 6 kingdoms in. When I count the number of moons I have achieved in my list, it is about 12 less than the number appearing on my Odyssey (despite everything being turned in). How can this be?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

DalaranJ posted:

When you collect a multimoon it shows up on the list of discovered moons as one single find.

e: So the Desert Kingdom has 69 moon locations but 3? are multimoons so you actually get 75.

Thank you.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Is it true that every moon is available from the start except a single one in every world? It blows my mind that I'm missing 15-20 in some worlds when I'm trying to find them all before I ledge.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Ah ok thanks!

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

How are you guys so "good" at this game that it has taken you this long to find Deep Woods? I'm so derp I fell off an edge within about 5 minutes of getting to that kingdom.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Just realised with the Koopa races that the contestants always finish in the same order (blue = winner, red = second, green = third, purple = last). Subtle but intuitive. I like it.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Woah what the poo poo what costume is this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Oh just looks different when it's tiny. Thanks.

• Locked thread