Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
woz is a cool and good dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
He's actually fat and as irrelevant as Richard Stallman

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

SpaceAceJase posted:

actually fat and as irrelevant as Richard Stallman

don't sign your posts

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

RISCy Business posted:

don't sign your posts

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I never really thought about it, but it's definitely better to be the guy that designs the plastic case for a computer than the guy that personally does all the electronics inside.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

woz is still, i think, crazy rich. just not megayacht rich. hes a big proponent of education stuff, like he taught grade school for a while and funds lots of education stuff

this is a really doofy thing, but hes a fun old greybeard so idk i think its okay. hes been part of a bunch of stuff over the years and theres a few questionable ones so this is par for him

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Woz is an unbelievable mega sperg, but he doesn't appear to be a bad person like most other techlords. Just a weird one.

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
i wish woz the best in his latest endeavor

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Salt Fish posted:

I never really thought about it, but it's definitely better to be the guy that designs the plastic case for a computer than the guy that personally does all the electronics inside.

jony ives is a knight of the british empire and woz is shilling a lovely for profit code school so this checks out

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

mostly woz designed roughly two computers in an age where there were dozens of similar home computers designed, it is a bit of need weirdness that ascribes such importance to woz

not that i care at all for jony, but he has had many more years active in the field he is famous for than woz

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

jony's a very talented designer; this is apparent from the years when he was clearly the main design mover-and-shaker (roughly powerbook g3 through iphone 4 era). the bubble imac, the first ipod, the macbook air -- these are all extremely good designs.

now that he's a billionaire with kids i don't really blame him for taking an executive role and letting the interns hack out a new iphone camera bump every year

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

cozpop was supposed to be replaced by wozpop

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
funy doge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
wozzuuuuuuuuuup

• Locked thread