Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

At least that's how NYR/CBJ games tend to go so...you know...hang a touchdown on them before the second intermission, guys.

e- That embarrassing childhood photo of Shatty and Cam Atkinson reminds me Cam was almost a Ranger at the deadline in 2015.

e2- :siren: MATTY ICE :siren::

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Oct 14, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
Rangers gonna get killed

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

lol look at that lovely pass from Hayes what a dumb loving pass

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

how do you make such a loving dumb pass in your own zone come the gently caress on Hayes, how can you do that when the entire emphasis lately has been better puck management

jesus loving rear end christ

that is definitely goalie interference though

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Oh eat a dick, though AV's right to challenge.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

CBJSprague24 posted:

Oh eat a dick.

100% the right call you can't back into the goalie and make contact

don't worry the rangers are gonna gently caress up and lose anyways

kreider has to shoot that poo poo goddamn YOU loving SHITS

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Levitate posted:

100% the right call you can't back into the goalie and make contact

don't worry the rangers are gonna gently caress up and lose anyways

kreider has to shoot that poo poo goddamn YOU loving SHITS

Yeah, that's why I went back and ninja edited it once I saw first replay. Rimer suggested Hank might've made the contact, but Rimer is senile.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

CBJSprague24 posted:

Yeah, that's why I went back and ninja edited it once I saw first replay. Rimer suggested Hank might've made the contact, but Rimer is senile.

as much as it annoys me I don't even think it matters if the goalie made contact, especially in the crease

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

ohhh that almost snuck past Bob

Gunjin
Apr 27, 2004

Om nom nom
OSHIE!!!!!!!!!!

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Devils just can't get any kind of sustained pressure tonight, Caps are doing a great job of breaking out quickly.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

lmao

what a terrible pass by jones

Eleeleth
Jun 21, 2009

Damn, that is one suave eel.

Levitate posted:

lmao

what a terrible pass by jones

It was really loving bad

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
pretty sure i saw a 69 harambe caps jersey behind the net on the oshie goal

e: https://twitter.com/MannyElk/status/918984149029081089

z0331
Oct 2, 2003

Holtby thy name
Caps are flying tonight. Probably will let up at some point but that was a good period.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

woof, some bad puck control and missed positioning by the Rangers at the end there

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

corn on the cop posted:

pretty sure i saw a 69 harambe caps jersey behind the net on the oshie goal

e: https://twitter.com/MannyElk/status/918984149029081089

nice

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Levitate posted:

woof, some bad puck control and missed positioning by the Rangers at the end there

I had to run to the store but it sounded like the CBJ had them hemmed into their own zone.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

CBJSprague24 posted:

I had to run to the store but it sounded like the CBJ had them hemmed into their own zone.

Rangers had a couple of chances to break it out but wiffed for one reason or another.

annnnd now I'm off to miss a period and have to catch up on it later

z0331
Oct 2, 2003

Holtby thy name
Ovie!! :siren:

Gunjin
Apr 27, 2004

Om nom nom
OVECHKIN!!!!!!!!

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Go Jackets

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Praise be to the Bob, for he is good. :cop:

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
The Jackets PP looks godawful

Gunjin
Apr 27, 2004

Om nom nom
VRANA!!!!!!!!!!

Eleeleth
Jun 21, 2009

Damn, that is one suave eel.
Oh hey we did a goal finally, hooray!!!

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: SETH JOOONES, DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW THE NAME :siren:

The guy in the Isles jersey on that one crowd shot pumping his fists feverishly. :lol:

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

what happened to "let me clear my throat" that was a waaaay better goal song, cjb

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

yellowcar posted:

what happened to "let me clear my throat" that was a waaaay better goal song, cjb

That was Buffalo. CBJ has been "For Those About To Rock" synced to the cannon blast, seguing into Crowd Chant/Burn It To The Ground/The Whip since the cannon was added.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

o

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Just catching up but it owns that Ovechkin already has 9 goals. He looks infinitely better this year.

Also Niskanen is out after getting slashed in the hand. So much for calling slashing.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Mind_Taker posted:

Just catching up but it owns that Ovechkin already has 9 goals. He looks infinitely better this year.

Also Niskanen is out after getting slashed in the hand. So much for calling slashing.

His demise was greatly exaggerated I guess. What's cool about it is he's not just getting his usual one-timers I've seen some nice tip goals from him.

I hope someone hits 50 goals this year. It was cool watching Sid win the Richard last year and all but 44 goals was a shameful RR win total.

Gunjin
Apr 27, 2004

Om nom nom
gently caress the Devils.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

CBJ have 9 shots on goal in the first 5 minutes of the 3rd compared to none for the Rags. :stare:

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

CBJSprague24 posted:

CBJ have 9 shots on goal in the first 5 minutes of the 3rd compared to none for the Rags. :stare:

New York has, uh, some issues this year.

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

i remember when ovi got suspended for that exact same hit years ago

Gunjin
Apr 27, 2004

Om nom nom
OSHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

z0331
Oct 2, 2003

Holtby thy name
Holy loving shot oshie!! :siren:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: HOLY gently caress BREAD MAN :siren: :aaaaa:

Jesus Christ that was dirty. Welcome to the CBJ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Backstrom is such a good pp qb

• Locked thread