Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!
Me ty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!

CCKeane posted:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HERE WE GO!

Are you even trying? You're so obviously scum it hurts.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Like come on CCKEANE can you even act town for one second?

Great job coming in here with that worthless post then disappearing into the void.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

CCKeane posted:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABOUT TIME YOU WERE GOING TO ACCUSE ME. ALSO JAMMY IS TOWN.

Quit trying to buddy up to me. You're already outed and as soon as everyone else reads the thread you're done buddy.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

gif Probst posted:

##vote jamuraan you poo poo you dick i am going to kill you you scum you dirty no good goon you ar fukcing trash and i am going to hang yuo

Lol I never saw this
Is your PR post like Birb?

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

CapitalistPig posted:

Hello. My flavor for this game is a can of dr. pepper.

If this is true, how do you explain your lie detector ability in the scope of your flavor?

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

flerp posted:

##vote jam jfc

Just for cutezies?

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Anyone who votes for me is scum.

Anyone who does not vote for CCKeane is scum.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

CapitalistPig posted:

lol really.

Don't be stupid.

Im a lie detector. ICS is scum.

I wish you dumb jerks would get it.

Don't you see how we would be skeptical of your claim?

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

I feel like I am being persecuted for being the most vocal. Especially considering who is voting for me, I think it's safe to assume one of them is scum.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

If I were to just claim I used a day ability (without any mod confirmation) that said CCKeane is scum, you're telling me you would believe me without any doubts?

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

I am not going to vote for ICR today. I don't believe your claim and I don't trust you.
Consider this a #FOS CPig.

St Evan Echoes posted:

pretty new to this but isn’t voting the most vocal person a day1 tradition???

I guess in a sense it happens often, but it doesn't mean it's a necessary outcome. Sometimes a lurker gets lynched, sometimez it's a battle between prolific posters, sometimes it's a bandwagon on an actual scumslip.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Just for the record, FOS is finger of suspicion and it's not an action per se

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

CapitalistPig posted:

Modkill for faking day action ty.

I am not lying.

You want a townie mod killed? Wow another strike against you. That's 2 buddy, 1 more and you're going on my scum list along with CCKeane, flerp and gif probst.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

CapitalistPig posted:

You bolded it and hashtagged it, therefore you faked a day action. Mods?

Ban this sick filth.

I will dr pepper lie detect your rear end tomorrow.

I never lie.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Xad posted:

Okay yeah now I've read more and jam seems weirdly aggressive for it being day 1. Could be a weird post restriction thing but Imma ##vote jam

You could not be anymore opportunistic. I'm town.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

gif Probst posted:

pig do you want immortality

Scum making deals with scum.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Kasumeat posted:

I also think Jam is scum. Tons of rhetorical questions, but not every post, so I don't think it's his PR. Also saying he won't vote ICR but his explanation is super weak.

His activity is weird too, but I think it's NAI. He's a big proponent of lurking. I think it's likely related to either his PR or the 10-vote minimum.

lol this is lazy and pathetic if this is the only thing you can contribute to this game dude

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

I am absolutely not a proponent of lurking.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Kasumeat posted:

You literally followed up the last game I played with you, where you were SK, with "I intentionally lurked because I believe it's the best strategy". Also, your extreme defensiveness is very scummy here. I defended your being active this game, saying it's NAI, and you felt compelled to get defensive here. This slot is scum.

I never said that. Please don't misrepresent OOT communications. You are straight up lying right now.

FOR THE RECORD, I NEVER INTENTIONALLY LURK. ANYONE WHO STATES OTHERWISE IS ILLITERATE OR AN rear end in a top hat.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Kasumeat posted:

You literally followed up the last game I played with you, where you were SK, with "I intentionally lurked because I believe it's the best strategy". Also, your extreme defensiveness is very scummy here. I defended your being active this game, saying it's NAI, and you felt compelled to get defensive here. This slot is scum.

I'm actually REALLY SICK of idiots who can't loving read and then come spouting this loving nonsense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

This is my last game here on SA
Kasumeat, go gently caress yourself.
You are everything wrong with forum games.

• Locked thread