Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

We hope this helps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Tim....

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

TIM SONG

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I'm glad Greg is in love

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Oh boy

It's time to get extremely real

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

My Movement was a funny joke.

I don't know how you could watch this episode though and come away thinking Valencia was one dimensional. From the very first scene with the Facebook videos I guessed that this weird chipper self centered thing she was doing was just her coping mechanism. She was feeling a kind of pain and sadness for a friend that she has literally never felt before and had no idea how to handle it. I thought the scene where she finally breaks down was incredibly moving and showed how much Valencia has changed, in a good way.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

It's My Diagnosis

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I'm seething

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Got to hear You Stupid Bitch live, my life is complete.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

uhhhhhhhhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Why did he need to come back so badly. The last thing we heard about him was the perfect capstone to the Greg storyline. This is dumb

• Locked thread