Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Bossy Bear posted:

I don't think the song is any more guilty of cultural appropriation than Western yoga culture is already. The part of the song with the Sanskrit tattoo seemed to be poking fun at that.

Have always wondered if the tattoo really did say she prefers anal in Sanskrit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

It means "butter chicken."

drat, now I am regretting getting one just like hers.

I did not really

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

I wonder if her attempted hit job is going to come back and bite her in the rear end, as in she was talking to FBI agent or something.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Escobarbarian posted:

This time jump has made Rebecca and Nathaniel into terrible pieces of poo poo who I have no sympathy for, not a great idea for your lead, woops

Well she has always been the villain in her own story...

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

What is it with those bacon wrapped dates?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Golden Bee posted:

They're saying Broadway Musical next.

I would go see it, but only if they do "this was a poo poo show"

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

That was uh. Kind of awful. Been pretty disappointed in the last half of this season generally but what the hell was that episode

It really feels that with the uncertainty about being renewed they had to play it too safe and rush to close storylines before the end of the season.

I hope like hell that is not the final episode however.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Speaking of Josh, is this the first time we see him being violent?

As in hitting someone? Yeah. Though he did also get really aggressive with Rebecca when she "kidnapped" his mom, but he never hit her, just more of backed her up and caught her before she fell into the pothole.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

So did he turn them down or could they not afford him? Not sure I understand why he has to be recast.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

That sucks I always liked him as Greg. I mean if any show could do an interesting way of handling the switch it's this show, but still going to miss him.

I wanted Greg back, but not like this. :smith:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Superrodan posted:

I could see them having Santino and Skylar switch back and forth for at least one episode if they're trying to hang a lampshade on it by saying "This is how Rebecca sees Greg now", or at least a one off gag where he looks into the mirror and sees himself differently than we're seeing him.

It would be a shame never to see Santino again since he was so good in the first few seasons. With all of the different songs and styles they've used,. one of my favorites of the whole show is still "Hey, West Covina"

That one and I Could if I Wanted To are my favorites.

Zil fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Aug 7, 2018

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Regy Rusty posted:

Why did he need to come back so badly. The last thing we heard about him was the perfect capstone to the Greg storyline. This is dumb

Was a total shitshow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Harlock posted:

Crazy Ex Girlfriend Season 4:

:same:

• Locked thread