Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
I don't think it's the best but people always forget about Strip Away My Conscience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
The most confusing thing about the second half of the season is why they brought Sumil back. Did anyone care about his character at all?

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
They should have finished it up this season, since everything was wrapping up nicely - Rebecca was getting help and self-recognizing her symptoms, Heather was applying herself, Valencia found happiness, Daryl and WiJo got resolution at the end, even Josh seemed to be getting more stable. It was just Nathaniel and Paula, and the latter's been kinda irrelevant all season.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

BlueBayou posted:

“The End of The Movie” is clearly the best song in Season 3

Too short for my tastes, really needed to be longer.

I don't think anything's really topped Generalize About Men, but runners up are The Moment Is Me and The First Penis I Saw.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
I am glad that the running trend of Josh not getting any good solo songs continue. I think the last one of his I actually cared to repeat was A Band of Four Joshes.

• Locked thread