Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

Proteus Jones posted:

I thought that only applied to text editing.

We definitely have an UndoManager set up for changing a thread's bookmarked status.

code:
@objc private func setThread(_ thread: AwfulThread, isBookmarked: Bool) {
        (undoManager.prepare(withInvocationTarget: self) as AnyObject).setThread(thread, isBookmarked: !isBookmarked)
        undoManager.setActionName("Delete")

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

carry on then posted:

We definitely have an UndoManager set up for changing a thread's bookmarked status.

code:
@objc private func setThread(_ thread: AwfulThread, isBookmarked: Bool) {
        (undoManager.prepare(withInvocationTarget: self) as AnyObject).setThread(thread, isBookmarked: !isBookmarked)
        undoManager.setActionName("Delete")

That's good info. I've definitely hosed up a bookmark or two by accident.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

man that would have been really useful if I had shake to undo enabled and more importantly had known about it approximately a minute ago.

feature request: hall of shame that you can go into to restore threads you unbookmarked because you're an idiot

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

Or like if you unbookmark it accidentally by blindly tapping. It fuckin sucks scrolling through your bookmark list and going "what the gently caress thread do I usually read that I'm not seeing here"

It's a great "lol yay my brain is swiss cheese" exercise, the kind that technology is supposed to make us never have to undergo

b_d
Sep 10, 2017

minor bug: sometimes when i go to a thread with a couple new posts, i canít get the bar at the top (with ďprevious postsĒ etc) to appear no matter how i scroll up and down. if i pull all the way up to refresh then it works normally afterwards.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Ok this is a pretty dumb bug and everyone should be able to replicate it.

If you type a reply then go and pick a smiley from your recent list then go back and type more.

Then try and pick that same smiley again and it picks the one next to it.

Iím going to assume itís doing this because the app is moving the smiley over one spot because itís more recently used.

Not a big deal in the slightest but pretty funny either way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

Clapping Larry

what's up with filter by tag?