Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
Can somebody explain to me why the smileys get duplicated in the picker? I can’t comprehend how that would even happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
Is there something weird going on with scrolling? I’ve had it scroll down like 2 screens worth pretty frequently. I just assume I’m somehow brushing the screen with a finger, but I can’t reproduce it when I try. I feel like it only started with iOS 15 so maybe there’s some new thing doing it?

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

commie kong posted:

Do you have double tap to scroll enabled in your settings? Could you be double tapping long posts?

It only works on long posts that extend below the current viewport, which could be why it seems to only sometimes happen

It was indeed on and that’s probably what was going on. Not sure when that feature showed up but I had never heard of it. Thanks!

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
The “Previous Posts” button is sometimes disabled for me when I enter a thread. Scenario is “wait, what are people talking about,” scroll up, button is disabled, go back a page and come back, scroll down to where I was. Really annoying.