Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Any chance the issues with posting pics from the app is going to get fixed anytime soon. I haven’t been able to post pics in months. Tried posting to Imgur first and copying the link and it still never works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Regular Nintendo posted:

copy the image itself from your camera roll, then in the app open up the copy/paste popover menu, pick [img] and then Paste

Keith Atherton posted:

This works for me 100% of the time

Need platinum but it works

Thanks for this. I didn’t think to try the easy solution!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Just noticed this today but anytime I have the app open it’s continuously using data in the background, whether on WiFi or cellular. It’s definitely the app and not anything else, it stops when I go out to home screen or another app.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The active data spinner next to the WiFi symbol doesn’t stop spinning for as long as the app is open.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Subjunctive posted:

Could you try long-pressing the home button into Siri and backing out, to see if that makes the spinner stop?

Going into Siri and backing out didn’t work, but manually closing the app and restarting seems to have fixed it for now, even though it didn’t before. I’ll check in if it starts up again.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
App is non-functional for me too. Top bar and white screen for 20 seconds or so before CTD. No menu. iPhone 8 Plus, 13.6.1.

Please help, I’m being productive at work and I don’t want to set that kind of precedent.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The haptics for me felt like they were slightly delayed, just like a split second after tapping but it was distracting enough that I turned the option off.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
How come I can’t choose to add my sig from the post preview like on the Android version?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

mrfart posted:

Am I the only one who’s phone is running pretty hot these days browsing just the SA app? I started noticing a couple of days ago. Closed everything else on my phone. As I type this there’s nothing running in the background, just reading a thread in SA (that doesn’t seem to have anything that could cause a lot of work for the phone, like embedded videos) and the phone feels pretty warm and battery went from 50 to 20 in half an hour. Maybe something wrong with my phone.

I’m having this issue too ever since I installed 17.1. I assumed it was the new OS causing the battery drain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Are they really called skeets?