Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

ulmont posted:

Possibly reported earlier but the "parent forum" button doesn't seem to be working for me. Tested both from bookmark links and from just browsing into a forum.

Awful 3.28, iOS 10.3.3 (not updating until the inevitable battery life patch).

Also doesn’t work in IOS 11

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I don’t think I’m supposed to see these

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Just had a weird bug where I wasn’t able to tap any of the threads in my bookmarks page. Force closing the app and restarting fixed it

iPhone 8, iOS 12.1

E: happening a lot now. Long pressing to open the unread menu still works, and using 3D Touch to get into the thread works, but regular taps do nothing. Only happening in the bookmark tab.

El Burbo fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Nov 19, 2018