Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Rolo posted:

Holy poo poo YouTube embed!

:toot:

My question is how do I private message someone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Tap their username and pick the PM option.

That’s what I was trying

I have the platinum grenade so I should have PMs right?

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica
Weird, it’s just not for me.

iOS 13.3.1 on iPhone XR

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

MarcusSA posted:

This is what I see on the web version.

Thanks I logged on to the website and fixed it my bad. Don’t know why it was set that way.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Shear Modulus posted:

Guys I've been having this problem where when I open a thread in the app it takes me to the top of the page instead of the first unread post.

Me too until just now.

Now it’s back to normal. Weird

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica
Any thoughts towards adding user notes?

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Stare-Out posted:

Might've been mentioned already, but is Awful iOS 14 ready? Seems like a lot of apps might not be.

works fine on beta

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

pokeyman posted:

What would it do?

Show your quoted posts but not actually work so have some glib thing from the 2000s like “no one thinks anything you’ve said is interesting pokeyman? Isn’t that interesting?” forevereally

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Warbird posted:

Do not listen to this heretic, make it even darker

:black101:

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Charles posted:

It's like the gas light on the car. When it's 5% it'll keep going a while :v:

Okay but the fuel gauge is actually lying to you to keep you safe from holy poo poo the fuel pump burnt out I have to have the entire tank removed from my car to fix that part that shouldn't be dependent on gas as a coolant but it was.

You should have about 4 gallons on E enough to get you 100 miles in the direction of a gas station.

But now I'm worried you could do this with an overpriced phone somehow.

I feel gas lit

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica
Gonna pull that screenshot and just say the Awful app green frog is next to my Safari, phone and text.app on the bottom bar

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

b_d posted:

i've been having this issue for the past few days clicking on any youtube link from anywhere. haven't even tried it in the app. sounds like something got hosed up with youtube's ios integration somehow.

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Soricidus posted:

Please no floating buttons, they are horrible and I would like to be able to skip bad posts without having to put up with more intrusive ui elements getting in the way.

Yeah I have to agree here. Seems like an ugly solution in search of a problem that warrants it. Not really seeing that problem.