Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fourwood
Sep 9, 2001

Damn I'll bring them to their knees.

TraderStav posted:

- old bug, but smilies are doubled up. Two of everyone in the option
I have 3 of a lot of them!

Also, on the bookmarks page, when I scroll to the bottom the last thread is half-covered up by the bottom toolbar/navbar, i.e. the scroll area bottom seems to anchor to the bottom of the screen, not the top of the navbar. (XS with OLED theme.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fourwood
Sep 9, 2001

I see this weird thing from time to time that I don’t think I’ve seen mentioned, but some certain unread threads can get sort of stickied just below pinned threads and don’t seem to go away as long as they’re on the first forum page. It seems to generally be some thread with 0 replies, maybe also locked, and it gets placed properly when I open it and it then has no unread posts. I do have the app set to show unread posts first, but these are threads I’ve never visited.

One particular, current example from SH/SC:
This “Measuring Viscosity...” thread:

I’m gonna open the thread and see what’s in it and report back/edit this post.

e: 0 replies but unlocked. Marking it as unread does not cause it to go back to the top of the thread list, it stays where it was in its read state.

fourwood fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Jun 26, 2019

fourwood
Sep 9, 2001

Right-swipe just goes back, right? Like it goes to your bookmarks if you came to the thread from bookmarks. And goes to a forum if you loaded a thread from a forum view, right? Also, only being swipe-able from the edge seems a-okay to me. :shrug:

fourwood
Sep 9, 2001

Pretty psyched for this new dark mode support, new plat icon, and the new post card view. :woop:

fourwood
Sep 9, 2001

mrfart posted:

Thanks.
I should have figured that one out I guess.

The fact that saving an image instead of sharing it directly to contacts or opening it in an app looks much more important to me also makes me feel old.

You can at least rearrange the actions in that list, e.g. you could put it above “Copy” in the above screenshot.

fourwood
Sep 9, 2001

Trevor Hale posted:

Did we lose the ability to mark a thread as unread?
It’s just “Mark” now.

I believe I’ve seen this reported in the thread before.

fourwood
Sep 9, 2001

Supposedly TMo has 1 free hour on Gogo flights.

fourwood
Sep 9, 2001

numerrik posted:

The app is doing that thing again where it’s not letting me go to C-spam. It does this about 80-90% of the time when I try to enter that subforum and I have no idea why, I can go there on safari.
In a browser I see 2 subforums for D&D, “The Great Space Race” and “C-SPAM: Better Posts Aren’t Possible”. In Awful.app I see 3, with the third being the “Stupid Crowdfunding Accomplishments Mausoleum” that you’re loading. That one also errors out for me but the other two work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fourwood
Sep 9, 2001

IllegallySober posted:

Agreed, I didn’t know I wanted these until I got the update.

Can I please +1 a fix for this? Hadn’t noticed this one until today:
What’s everyone taking about

e: :monocle: