Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Tapping links to posts, such as quotes or someone’s rap sheet, navigates to a blank page (iPhone 7+, latest iOS)

E: this is an intermittent issue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Unironically think it would be cool if you had to use two fingers to pull up the refresh but really just leave it alone it’s fine

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Fedule posted:

works on my machine (6s, iOS 12.1.2, Awful 3.46)
scroll down a bit

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

More of a question than a bug or request: how can I reliably swipe from the bookmarks page to the thread i was just reading? it takes me about 15-20 attempts on average to do that rather than reveal the Delete Thread button behind whatever row I’m swiping on

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

carry on then posted:

(or maybe it was but having multiple pages of bookmarks is rare? I only have one...)
:stare: what?! i don't really post in many threads and i have 18 pages of bookmarks

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

ios15, iPhone 12

youtube videos start playing if i touch them at all even as part of a scrolling motion. this only became an issue after the ios update

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i think the speed problem could be related to screen refresh rate because i started seeing it as soon as i upgraded from a 12 to a 13 pro

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

the enclosed pool area got closed at the end of the year so that might be what’s causing forum list fuckery? (it was an imp zone for pro wrestling)

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i feel like im going crazy because the buttons are there in both screenshots it’s just the symbols are a bit harder to see in the first one

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

MarcusSA posted:

You can see the + and - in this picture?

Because hell even the word posts at the top there is really hard to see.
not clearly by any means but yes

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i will say that if i tilt my phone in pretty much any direction other than perfectly parallel with my face, i can’t see the + or the - or even really the buttons they’re on. they’re the tiniest drop in contrast away from invisibility

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

could the user profile include the new bit where it says what forums they mod/ik? would make it more convenient to know if they’re running some hosed up little corner of the site and i should disregard their opinion out of hand

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I had to delete Awful.app on my phone cos I was spending so much time posting, not even joking. It's such a good app.
good :hehe:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

new update looks good, page numbers are invisible on winpos theme though

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

spanky the dolphin posted:

That looks so dated now. drat.

I think this order might make more sense.

Last Read

Along a similar line, remove bookmark should be at the bottom of the bookmark menu.
looks good

edit should go after quote where appropriate

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

works fine for me, iPhone 13 Pro on 16.5.1

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Cat Hassler posted:

The Imgur->postable .timg link Shortcut is awesome

Not as quick as posting images used to be but quick and easy

Maybe I’m not understanding the issue though
the issue is there used to be a one-step solution to uploading images and now there’s a several-steps solution

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Grace Baiting posted:

actually it's Cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

oops meant to report that dumb post instead of quote it