Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
So first off thanks for putting all the work into this app, overall I really like it (better than the browser UX imho)

One small issue though: when I get PMs the little red “1” fails to clear after I read them.

Quitting the app nor restarting the phone seem to help. Eventually seemingly randomly it goes away after a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
Is there a way to view my sent messages on iOS?

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
I keep getting an error code 100 when trying to upload an image from my phone ☹️

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

anthonypants posted:

Is it this one?

I don’t think, I haven’t changed camera settings on my 6s

It was also a screenshot not photo

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
E: ignore me

maskenfreiheit fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Dec 24, 2017

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Keith Atherton posted:

Where would that option live? Long press on forum header when looking at the top level of a forum?

Just my 2 cents but I like that the app is uncluttered and lets me do 95% of forums stuff on my phone. The full browser site is still there for the other 5%

You could also swipe on a forum or just add a setting to add in parens next to the forum name

Also I’ve been having issues where the subscribed threads are wonky - it hangs down a bit and clicking on a thread brings me to the topic below

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
Here’s a screenshot - restarting app and phone didn’t fix

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
Suddenly trying to filter by thread tag in gbs glitches (no tags show up)

Must locate egg thread (see below)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

pokeyman posted:

I'll add it to the list!

I've thought about doing some funny detecting of things like emptyquotes or name changes. Couldn't really come up with a useful feature though.

I like this! No promises about when I'll get to it…

Yeah this. Got used to it in a hurry once I had an app that did it.

Yeah :( sorry about that. Kinda surprised a quit/relaunch doesn't work. Until I finally fix this stuff, you could always resort to a delete/reinstall. I realize how dumb that is.

No apologies necessary. I suspect it's one of the known issues with Imgur uploads. I'll add it to the list!

Not sure what's going on here but I've seen it too. On the list!

Oh yeah I bet that's broken on the X. I'll make a note to fix it up.

Hey man, no sad smilies!

I appreciate all the work you put in... this is a good app and you’re just deciding what icing flowers go on the cake.

Shouldn’t have just posted a list of issues.