Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

shame on an IGA posted:

something also just logged me out and reset all my app settings and I haven't yet been in the apple ecosystem for a year

Think it’s just an SA thing, not from the OS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Should just be a CSS thing but would like if the time stamp string on posts would use the same color as the “Page count and Killed by” string in the top level of threads

This is easily readable

This isn’t

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

withak posted:

Put it in Dark Mode like God intended.

“gently caress accessibility” is a winning move in UX design yes

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Regdate under user name in posts is much more readable now with the darker text!!!

Thanks!

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

smellmycheese posted:

My app just updated. No more quick and easy posting of photos for me then I guess.

Yeah I’m not sure what to do now (aside from just not posting photos because maybe they suck lol)

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I figured out how to post images from Imgur (I have an account there)

You just have to fiddle with the url imgur gives you for your image

Think I just had to changed the URL tags to TIMG

So if I have uploaded images on my account there my images will continue to load in SA?

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Im missing swipe left to Unbookmark from the bookmarks page

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Works fine for me

SE 2020, iOS 16.5

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

spanky the dolphin posted:

I think this is in reference to the order of the post context menus - maybe quote used to be first in the list?

I think so

My muscle memory is messed up from stuff being reordered in menus

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
So I have a Imgur account. I’ve been uploading to Imgur using my account on their app and swapping the [URL] tags in the uploaded image with [TIMG] which works to post on the app. Is this the right way to be doing this?

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Current version is adding url tags when I try to upload an image. The image button does the same exact thing as the url button.

If you’re uploading from Imgur change the pasted URL /URL tags to TIMG and /TIMG as long as it’s a jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
The Imgur->postable .timg link Shortcut is awesome

Not as quick as posting images used to be but quick and easy

Maybe I’m not understanding the issue though