Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Decent episodes but holy lord I'm sick of Mandalorian poo poo, it's always the exact same thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

90% of ship designs and such are just gonna be entirely new, regardless of whether or not they were inspired by old stuff. That's just how these shows work, particularly if those vehicles are used by the main characters.

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Zoran posted:

Uh, that’s not what happened in Rebels at all.

Outside of the episodes dedicated to specific ships, it absolutely was. Like the Ghost for instance.

Rebels was maybe a bit different since a lot of the ships were based on old toys or McQuarrie concept art, but even so a lot of the ships and aliens on that show were entirely new.

Considering this show is set post episode 6 I definitely expect the EU stuff to be toned even further down.

Hakkesshu fucked around with this message at 15:28 on Aug 18, 2018

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

I mean in my mind you should be more worried about your principles and support of harassed women than attending some dumb fan event but i'm not gonna tell you how to live your life

• Locked thread