Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

Somehow I don't think Satine would care for her sister taking up rulership of a militarised Mandalore in her name.

I harped on a bit about this last season, but I found the pacifist take on the mandalorians interesting and don't really care about their proud warrior traditions. That said, I kind of hope when the gang get back to Hera she's like "Great you're back. Anyway, A New Hope happened while you were on mandalore."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

I burned through the second half of S4 tonight. Loved the ending.

Disappointed Ezra called in Space monsters instead of a droid army, but it makes sense given his whole animal thing. Still, very satisfying watching something wipe the smug off Thrawn's dumb face.

e: Whoops. I did not notice how long it had been since the last post, sorry for such a trivial bump.

Roach Warehouse fucked around with this message at 14:20 on Apr 18, 2018

• Locked thread