Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kithkar
Apr 23, 2011

I'm gonna RENOVATE your ass!

galagazombie posted:

Finale kinda contradicts the whole Scarif being the first Rebel victory from the ANH opening crawl. Though they kinda tried to wiggle around it with Zeb acting like the cast doesn't count as the Alliance. Overall I really liked the finale and agree that Star Wars doesn't need to be a deathapalooza. The Space Whales were awesome and a pretty good way to solve the problem of where the hell Ezra and Thrawn were.

I really don't like the kid though, human-alien hybrids just brings up all sorts of weird questions like why we haven't seen any around before, was there literally never a cross-species pregnancy before? And how the hell does it just mean colored hair when his mom has green skin with spots and a tentacle head whose species males have fangs and giant forehead bumps.

The work around is that they're roughly at about the same time by a matter of months. Filoni conjectures that the only reason Scarif was able to go off the way it did was The Emperor was distracted by the space wizard poo poo on lothal (which is really funny considering that it more or less implies that Pryce's big gently caress up more or less eventually butterflies into literally everything coming apart for the Empire lol)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread