Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Saw ends up living as a guerrilla hobo and gets glassed by Tarkin so I guess Mothma got the last laugh in the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Mark Hamill's "bad guy" voice is almost invariably the Joker shifted up or down a pitch.

Darth Bane is in the "Ozai" range of this.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

twistedmentat posted:

Hell, some younger leaders were all "wasn't everything great when the Empire was in charge? It was safer, the economy was good, and those darn Wookies knew their place",

Hux wearing a Make the Galaxy Great Again hat and a Stormtrooper Lives Matter shirt.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

banned from Starbucks posted:

Why is there still so much unexplored space when the star war lore spans like a bajillion years.

Space is really really really really really big.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Krennic going to Anakin's Nostalgia Hellzone Castle and getting owned because he woke Lord Vader from his afternoon nap will never not be awesome.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

"Are you an angel?"

"I hate sand."

"I slaughtered them - LIKE ANIMALS."

"Let's try spinning, that's a good trick."

"In my opinion, the Jedi are evil."

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I was really hoping that "Impressive. Everything in that sentence was wrong" would be one.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I for one welcome Ahsoka taking Maul's status as the Force Cockroach.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

LongDarkNight posted:

Was disappointed she didn't show up in Rebels as an Inquisitor, it's not like old Sheevy P to just toss away a fallen Jedi.

I'm pretty sure Vader would destroy her the moment he found out.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Ziro was entirely Truman Capote as a mob boss. Voice and mannerisms.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I can't wait to see what new stupid poo poo the Mandos have gotten themselves into.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Big Mean Jerk posted:

From the sound of the leaks, they went and based their entire economy on supporting the Empire, so there you go.
Yes this sounds like the ultimate end point of Mando's relationship with the rest of the galaxy.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Gaz-L posted:

Here's the beauty of TCW: Anakin's not right, but you can absolutely understand his POV after what happens during the series. The council continually jerks him around, fucks him and his over and applies it's own rules in a hypocritical manner that seems specifically designed to make him and the people he cares for miserable. I'd probably think the nice politician that always listens to me and gives me fatherly advice has a point too, even if he is talking about necromancy and dark forbidden magic and poo poo.

TCW puts Anakin shoving Mace out a window in a new light. The dude treated Anakin like poo poo for years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

DancinBrud posted:

I thought the Twilight was fun and wish it’d become Ahsoka’s hand-me-down car.

"But Barriss got a new spaceship for her birthday!"

"Look, Ahsoka, I know the Twilight isn't the flashiest ship, but dammit, she's reliable where it -"

*engines fall off*

*window breaks*

*wing snaps in half*

• Locked thread