Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

I keep wanting to revisit CW in chronological order and see if that makes a difference. (I liked it already.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

twistedmentat posted:

SJW RUNING STAR WARS! I refuse to watch it!

*Does nothing but make 4 hour long videos about how bad star wars is now*

Please do not forget to buy the season one blue-ray so one of your videos can be you snapping the disc in half and driving a knife through the case. That'll show Kennedy, the sow!

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

jivjov posted:

It's kinda a common thing among the "own the libs" crowd. "Buy Starbucks and make the barista call out the name Trump" "smash the coffee machine you already own" "buy every Rose and Rey action figure so you can dismember them on camera"

Yeah, I was thinking specifically of very recently an alt-right Comcisgate chud who reviewed the new West Coast Avengers #1 on YouTube and, pronouncing it 'hipster trash,' made a big show of sticking a giant knife through it and tearing the comic up. Which is a sane and rational thing to do.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Gaz-L posted:

Given the thread title, I assume it's been posted before, but I just found out that Freddie Prinze had the cast on his YouTube channel a while back to play the Fantasy Flight version of the Star Wars RPG. It's him, Vanessa Marshall (Hera), Taylor Gray (Ezra), Steve Blum (Zeb) and Mary-Elizabeth McGlynn (Pryce) with Sam Witwer (Maul) running the game. Kind of neat because there's kind of a whole gamut of gamers there. Vanessa and Taylor seem to be completely new, Freddie is obviously a big tabletop guy but hasn't played an RPG for a while, and Steve and Mary play D&D semi-regularly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpbRqZT7-tc

Yeah, I was really impressed by how Vanessa got into it. I think she was pretty new.

• Locked thread