Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

Toddler Luke gets picked up by Tusken Raiders after they somehow find out that his dad massacred a whole bunch of them. He gets to Luke, but not before he's taken deep into the wastes and other Tusken camps are alerted. Cue Lone Wolf and Cub homage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004

Filoni: "Can I do a Wraith Squadron series?"
Kennedy: "No."
Filoni: "Rogue Squadron?"
Filoni: "Luke Skywalker and The Blue Squadron?"
Filoni: "Something like Rebels, but with lots of fighters that you can sell as toys?"
Kennedy:"Ugh, fine."

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004

Was there a comic that used the concept art by McQuarrie, or maybe a fan project? Because I'd love to see these given the same treatment.

• Locked thread