Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
So I'm watching live but are they pushing these to On Demand at the same time as the airing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
Not sure what the spoiler policy is going to be here with the weird airing schedule soooo...

Oh no! This weapon is far too effective for us to use! In order to be true Mandalorians we need to engage in honourable battle and get the poo poo kicked out of us at every turn! I really hope that's the end of the Mando stuff, it's been fun to see more of Sabine's backstory (I like her Dad being the arty one in the family) but I've had my fill now. Also Ezra was pretty much a supporting character in his own show this week.

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
Just finished the third episode and this is way more like it. Massive improvement over last week.

Edit: And they've uploaded the third episode again instead of the fourth. Kind of getting the impression that Disney doesn't quite know what they're doing with this show anymore.

Edit 2: Same story with the Watch Disney XD app, website and the DirecTV on demand option, at least it's a consistent gently caress up across all platforms?

J33uk fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Oct 23, 2017

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
Another week, another 2 hours or so and the new episodes still aren't up on DisneyNow etc.

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
Well...

That's a pretty strong cliffhanger at least. Roll on 2018

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
So are we getting a midnight release on digital or am I going to have to hold out for tomorrow evening proper?

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

Pops Mgee posted:

I’ve seen 3 wolf moon shirts with Ewoks amd DS2 around. There was a 3 porg moon shirt that was out this year too.

This post reminded me to pack my 3 porg moon shirt for a convention I’m going to in Vegas this week. Also on the off chance anyone else is going to HIMSS you have my condolences, I’ve already carved out time on Monday night to watch the finale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

Gaz-L posted:

That is honestly either JJ, the Story Group or both's fault. TFA has this whole set up of wanting to show the heroes did win and restored the Republic... but also wants a scrappy rebellion against an implacable Nazi-esque foe like the original movies which leads to the whole fuzzy Resistance/First Order dynamic.

It's pretty crazy that 2.5 years in to this new trilogy that there's still so much confusion as to how big the new conflict is, who is involved and the state of all the players. Is the New Republic totally toast? Have the First Order taken over massive amounts of territory? Is the resistance now small enough that they can all fit on the Falcon?

For all the talk of the story group and all the tie-in novels that at least shed some light on the situation (but not too much since they don't want anything in the books to limit potential movie stories) it's still fuzzy as you say.

• Locked thread