Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beejay
Apr 7, 2002

Pancakes posted:

I hosed up the offseason NV link last time. Let's see if I can post this time:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3796407&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

haha I said on the first page I could watch without worrying this year. That didn't last long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beejay
Apr 7, 2002

Why is Rich Hill's face so weird

beejay
Apr 7, 2002

Sydin posted:

Why am I watching this game? I've already seen it. Lester gives the Cubs maybe 5-6 scoreless innings. There will be tons of stories tomorrow about how well he threw given he was on three days rest and how he's a vet who shows grit and yada yada yada. Except none of it will matter because the the very first guy out of the Cubs pen will give up the lead, and the Dodgers will park the bus with their super bullpen of guys who are literally unhittable. And even if by some miracle the Cubs start to threaten, Jansen will come out of the pen and get roughly anywhere from one to infinite outs to secure the Dodgers win.

I've seen this game already. I know how it ends. Why am I watching it?

:same:

beejay
Apr 7, 2002

Can they just let Heyward get these though

beejay
Apr 7, 2002

eeeeeeeeeehehehehe

beejay
Apr 7, 2002

Might have made it if he didn't slide

beejay
Apr 7, 2002

Got a lead, pitcher got a hit... hmm seems familiar.

beejay
Apr 7, 2002

CJ up... yikes

beejay
Apr 7, 2002

Not surprised but still disappointed.

beejay
Apr 7, 2002

4-1

beejay
Apr 7, 2002

beejay
Apr 7, 2002

There's always one guy that just shits on the Cubs relentlessly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beejay
Apr 7, 2002

It's easy to blame the bullpen or whatever but if the offense was working it wouldn't even matter.

• Locked thread