Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Whose RGB cables for the Super NES are better? Retro Access or that UK site? I don't want any audio buzzing or checkerboarding in the image.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
I was playing Final Fantasy 9 for the first time on my laptop. I got pretty far into disc two. Then the hard drive died.

Is there anywhere that I can go to to get my game back to approximately where I was at the same levels? I know it's not going to be perfect but I'm not replaying all of this. Is there some sort of save editor for the game that will plop me somewhere in the middle of the game like that? I can't imagine there's going to be save file downloads that are going to be exactly where I was.

I really want to finish this game but if there's no way to do the above I'm unfortunately going to just give up on it and I don't wanna do that.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

kirbysuperstar posted:

What version was it? I'm guessing you were emulating, because the actual PC release has cloud saves and all.

Sorry, yes the iso on an emulator on my pc

If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
the dr mario image on the left absolutely looks better than the one on the right. was that a joke? the one on the left looks razor sharp without being blocky. the one on the right looks razor sharp, but blocky.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
wait then why do Playstation 1 games look better on the PSP than they do on the vita considering the vita has a much higher quality screen? isn't it because the PSP screen is a lot closer to the Playtation 1's screen resolution? the vita has to do a bunch of ugly poo poo to hide how much more pixelated it looks (scanlines, bilinear filtering, and so on)

don't DVD's look better on a 480p display than they do on a 4k one? how is that not the same thing applied here?