Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Themage posted:

i know u like “drawing” w/crayons at ur tech daycare but maybe u should pay attention during the reading lessons

https://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/edible/markers ???

https://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/consumable/flavoredpastels ????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Suspicious Dish posted:

also does this guy not understand what tariffs are or something because even with my second grade understanding of the subject i know thats not how they work lol

the only thing he understands is paying his lawyers to make problems go away via whatever means possible. unsurprisingly, this doesn't really work when everything you do is scrutinized under a microscope so he just does whatever the last person he talks to says to do, and since he's surrounded himself with nazis, welp.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

echinopsis posted:

idk I just presume wahtever war is coming up next
\
idk the one against mexico?? thats who they are revoking citizenship from right

it was gonna be venezuela but woopsy no one in that admin can keep their mouths shut and we leaked all the generals who were cooperating with us to stage a coup and they're all extremely executed now

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

the new apple mac mini pro xSr maxi plus will be a dock for your iphone XSr maxi plus 2018 pro

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
ah cool all my text replacement shortcuts have disappeared from my iPhone but are still showing up on my other ios/macos devices. solid syncing job, thanks timb

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Lysidas posted:

this makes proctoring exams quite different too

some schools' proctoring makes you take a test in front of a webcam and someone watches you remotely

its weird

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Themage posted:

i hope apple either releases some different penis or gives a texture

same

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

kinda surprised no one's made a keynote thread yet, unless i missed it. like an addicted gambler, i'm optimistic this time for some reason it will be good

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Good Sphere posted:

kinda surprised no one's made a keynote thread yet, unless i missed it. like an addicted gambler, i'm optimistic this time for some reason it will be good

the keynote isn’t for 2 days

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

qirex posted:

yeah, i'm shocked no one's made a keynote thread yet either

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

we already know everything so why bother

kidding, it's going to be fun to laugh at all the silly garbage a trillion dollar company is way too proud of

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

qirex posted:

i know i swear i've seen them made like a week in advance

anyway.. no biggie

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

i'm gonna buy the iphone excess

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
apple's next phones are literally named the condition of being an undue amount or a graphical expression of displeasure

tim is basically flaunting how little he cares now, it's verging on a cry for help

poty
Jun 21, 2008

ive heard the new apple watch is going to do ekgs

no clue what that does or why its good but im pumped

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

Rex-Goliath posted:

i'm gonna buy the iphone excess

excess max for me, baby!

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Stymie posted:

apple's next phones are literally named the condition of being an undue amount or a graphical expression of displeasure

goon dislikes tennis, news at 11

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
here is how the event will go:

timb is onstage. he still isn't stebe but everyone is super rich now so maybe that's good. he talks for a bit about sales and how everyone is still richer

here is somebody to talk about something like photos or some poo poo

timb is now talking about education(?) or professionals(?). look now its a loving video. everyone is super bored.

Eddie cue just shows a bunch of scenes from game of thrones to remind people that appletv exists

a real life professional - a freelance rap photographer / ironic reddittitor - comes on to talk about having needs that are largely suited by apple hardware. the crowd is getting desperate

Tim invokes Stebe's name and leads us in a moment of quiet contemplation and prayer. at the end is a restless murmuring. it's coming

...nah its some dude to pretend that mac gaming is a thing. Oh yeah that ar thing too

ok. The lights go down. Jony's massive erection appears onstage, followed shortly by the nobleman himself. he slowly moans as a wafer-thin slab of aluminium and glass slices onto the screen

after they carry jony offstage, timb comes back up. "yeah. So here is a new watch and some loving iphones. they're thinner and one is plastic. you've already seen it. $1200. See you next year"

*Nerds* :f5:

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

checks out

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

here is how the event will go:

timb is onstage. he still isn't stebe but everyone is super rich now so maybe that's good. he talks for a bit about sales and how everyone is still richer

here is somebody to talk about something like photos or some poo poo

timb is now talking about education(?) or professionals(?). look now its a loving video. everyone is super bored.

Eddie cue just shows a bunch of scenes from game of thrones to remind people that appletv exists

a real life professional - a freelance rap photographer / ironic reddittitor - comes on to talk about having needs that are largely suited by apple hardware. the crowd is getting desperate

Tim invokes Stebe's name and leads us in a moment of quiet contemplation and prayer. at the end is a restless murmuring. it's coming

...nah its some dude to pretend that mac gaming is a thing. Oh yeah that ar thing too

ok. The lights go down. Jony's massive erection appears onstage, followed shortly by the nobleman himself. he slowly moans as a wafer-thin slab of aluminium and glass slices onto the screen

after they carry jony offstage, timb comes back up. "yeah. So here is a new watch and some loving iphones. they're thinner and one is plastic. you've already seen it. $1200. See you next year"

*Nerds* :f5:

+1 insightful

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

poty posted:

ive heard the new apple watch is going to do ekgs

no clue what that does or why its good but im pumped

it means they still haven't figured out how to get the heart rate monitor to work if the wearer is sweating.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

The planned obsolescence timer in my original apple watch just expired, the display popped off and is dangling around because the battery started swelling :tinfoil:

I have no choice but to buy the shiny new thing now

poty
Jun 21, 2008

r u ready to WALK posted:

The planned obsolescence timer in my original apple watch just expired, the display popped off and is dangling around because the battery started swelling :tinfoil:

theyll fix that for free

the real obsolescence timer is that the original watch isnt getting watchos 5. probably it really cant handle it as its slow as gently caress

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

r u ready to WALK posted:

This expensive piece of poo poo just self destucted, gonna gibebthe company more money now. Anroid lol

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
or, and stick with me here, you could buy a watch that actually works as a watch.

just puttin' that out there

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

infernal machines posted:

or, and stick with me here, you could buy a watch that actually works as a watch.

just puttin' that out there
i don't think apple is gonna announce that this year. maybe next time

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

I don’t really need it to tell me the time, I just want a thing that goes ding and tells me I’m a good boy when I get up from the couch

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
*bing bing* it's time to go to bed james

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

i thought about buying a non apple laptop so went to lenovo.com

Welp

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

pointsofdata posted:

Welp

pc manufacturers are run by suited morons. need more engineers and designers 😠

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

of all the larger vendors I've found lenovos to be consistently the worst at load times and weird erroneous css

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

pc manufacturers are run by suited morons. need more engineers and designers 😠

needs more jony no wait not that

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
when’s the keynote I want a iPad w a notch cause I’m retarded

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

pointsofdata posted:

Welp

Please just... Close a tab. Any tab.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

pointsofdata posted:

Welp
if only you did the same cursory research before buying a non apple telephone

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

jesus WEP posted:

if only you did the same cursory research before buying a non apple telephone

i'm with you all the way here but at the same time i doubt the lenovo sales web site is a good experience on any device

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

Wheany posted:

i opened more

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Wheany posted:

or open 37 more

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

pointsofdata posted:

Welp

man that url bar is poo poo. make way for the home 🏠 burton!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

im the nespresso notification