Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Biodome
Nov 21, 2006

Gerry
they added a service battery warning to phones a few updates ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biodome
Nov 21, 2006

Gerry

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

so how much does it cost under applecare to replace the back panel compared to the screen

$99 with AppleCare+. they just replace the entire phone, though, not the back panel.

Biodome
Nov 21, 2006

Gerry

Mahatma Goonsay posted:

apple is refusing to fix the battery in my iphone so i am guessing that is where they are getting all the money from

did you try to fix it yourself or. take it to a third party shop

Biodome
Nov 21, 2006

Gerry

akadajet posted:

is this why i can't play twitter videos on the awful app any more? i think it uses uiwebview for posts.

this is happening to me too, and also on another app, Feedly, so I think it’s caused by an adblocker. I use 1 Blocker X.

Biodome
Nov 21, 2006

Gerry

jit bull transpile posted:

all those mallcops are going to get fired and the guy who put him in a headlock will have to pay his hospital bills when it turns out to have damaged a nerve or artery.

wtf kind of piece of poo poo narc wrestles a shoplifter to the ground when he has no financial or social obligation to the business that was stolen from? imagine being such a slave to capital that you assist mall cops in beating up a child. also lmao at the guy who falls down trying to grab his legs at the end and tries to recover by sitting on his shin while a lady yells "what the gently caress are you doing?"

i dont even care about poo poo getting stolen cause the company can afford it but it's still annoying when people steal poo poo like that cause it makes the alarms go off, it scares the customers and fucks with the employees mentally, and sometimes those guys pull weapons out.

Biodome
Nov 21, 2006

Gerry
bob is back so it’s okay now.

Biodome
Nov 21, 2006

Gerry

Mad Wack posted:

mine has a stuck b key - i'm going to da muthafukken fruit stand tomorrow

they’ll try to clean under the key cap and if it doesn’t work it’ll be a top case replacement and 3-5 days without your computer.

Biodome
Nov 21, 2006

Gerry
2011 may be vintage.

Biodome
Nov 21, 2006

Gerry

Pinterest Mom posted:

they're also promoting a new SVP of operations reporting to the COO so it sounds like smith is being groomed to take over from tim

smith?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biodome
Nov 21, 2006

Gerry

the one on the right is $55k. god drat.