Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

I was hoping HomePod Siri would be smart enough to be my gorlfriend like in her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Silver Alicorn posted:

whoa it's roboshit

sup

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

didn't jobs buy a house/claim residency in some state just so he could take a liver from a poor person or am I getting him confused with another incredibly rich sociopath

i think both he and dick cheney did this

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Kobayashi posted:

Last night my SE got so hot while charging that it literally woke me up. Apple gonna burn my house down.

it’s not meant to be charged wedged in adipose tissue

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Triglav posted:

thanks tim the leaks look good

gonna get the watch and maybe the excess plus

i still have the launch day apple watch and it is a pos. glad it survived until a redesign tho

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

nobody’s gonna be using laptops at all in 10 years

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

butt dickus posted:

i have one for work and it's real bad. we use it like a pager so it has no extra apps installed but sometimes it will lose 30-40% battery overnight. sometimes keyboard input will freeze for five seconds at a time which is incredibly annoying when you're trying to acknowledge a page. i've had a couple of times where it won't respond at all and requires a reboot.

i'd complain to work but i was the one who suggested that model when we were picking it because i thought it would be the most reliable

sounds like your work bought a used iphone with a bad battery

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

lmao that is retarded

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

just accidentally bought $5 worth of fake blackjack chips in an iap because of the new App Store press to pay. thanks crapple

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

the fact that this feature even needs to exist (outside of accessibility reasons) is loving stupid

it’s for people who post on macrumors

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

these things are the dumbest ugliest loving things I’ve ever seen and I want to slap the poo poo out of everyone that I see using them

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

echinopsis posted:

only people i’ve seen with them are hot girls

the only people I see with them are butter fingered smooth brained retards who should switch to android and stop pissing on stebes grave

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

brap posted:

please refrain from using the r-word

the funniest thing about SA nowadays is I can’t tell if you’re being serious or not

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Wulfolme posted:

when lowtax specifically greenlighted retard some mods and admins threatened to quit

lmao

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

wow my new stainless steel crapple watch had better not take until the 28th to get here!! thanks Tim crook

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

one week until im posting at the speed of light in high definition using my brand new iphone xs max

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

laughing my a** off at peasants who dont have $1300 to spend on a new phone

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

incels interlinked posted:

mine isn't shipping until october

apple usually under promises and over delivers i wouldnt be surprised if you get moved up to september

my stainless steel crapple watch is sep 28-oct 5 even tho i ordered at 1205 but i bet itll come with my phoen on the 21st

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

carry on then posted:

almost $2000 on toys in one single day

you are a child

keep checking your 2009 Android with metro PCS service on your lunch breaks at Burger King you peasant

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Soricidus posted:

yes, they had a ring glued to the back of their 8+ because that was the only way they could hold it steady and touch the screen at the same time.

i just dont understand how bad one has to be at using their hands and fingers to warrant buying one of those

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

everyone i have met that has that trash glued to their phone is usually not too bright and probably thought they got a great deal on it for $10 or w/e from a chinese vendor on amazon.com

or maybe im the sperg for caring so much what other people do to they phones

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

akadajet posted:

the standard boomer reply is: "get a real job!"

well, if you want to buy a $1200 luxury item and you make 11 dollars an hour I don’t know what else to tell ya

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

phones are like cars in that people buy way nicer ones than they can actually afford because in this sick capitalistic society we live in you need to at least have some appearance of not being poor

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Sagebrush posted:

pay $50-$100 every month to keep it running, and that's just a thing that we do now. not to mention another hundred bucks on your home internet connection,

i hope that in the cyberpunk future home and mobile internet service is merged so its just one bill as more and more people use the internet primarily outside of their house

lol just kidding big telecom will continue to rip off consumers and in 10 years youll be paying $300 a month for internet

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

my fave are those 30 year old boomers who think they’re woke complaining about technology that they also use all day themselves

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

why don’t you just stare at the ground or the ceiling instead of talking with your friends

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

what a peasant. I could buy 50 iPhone xs maxes with what I make in a month

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

I want to enable cellular service for my new watch when it gets here but if the line access fee is really $10 then lol. all they have to do is enable it and it uses the same data. but that’s worth $10 a month apparently

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Kobayashi posted:

Yeah, but so is strapping a second cell phone to your wrist

- insanely 2015 dude

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

9/11/20: Homes across California destroyed in wildfire set off by wireless charging pod

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Sagebrush posted:

remember when apple made a ghettoblaster

wow did you really just use the g word? do you not realize how hard it is to be a single mom making minimum wage? and then you’re entitled rear end shits all over her using a financial slur?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Triglav posted:

this is iphone thread. minimum wage single mom has android. p[lease stay on topic

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Beamed posted:

roboshit is explicitly trolling, if you don't put them on ignore just warn them of their impending "being eaten by peasants"

is this a meme

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

when does tim make ios12 available

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

eric posted:

iOS 12 is so good my 6s performs better than when it was new. Thanks Tim!

i installed it on my old 6 i have lying around and its shockingly fast

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

infernal machines posted:

ios12 works fine on my se, but so did ios11 for the most part.

i'm not thrilled that my options for replacing this thing in a few years will be an apple phablet or some discount-rear end hmd poverty phone if i want one that fits in my pocket

are u a girl or something?

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

i can fit 3x iphone xs maxes and an ipad pro in my cargo jeans. i dont know what your problem is

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

i wear a suit to my job at your moms house loving her

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

spike bracelet man says the XS max is too big for his fat fingers to use

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

lmao