Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
hi thread. why do my ipad mini automatic updates never, ever work? the battery will be full and everything. it’s utter bullshit imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Last Chance posted:

and it's connected to power?

sometimes yes.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

okay, i’ll make double sure this time, but i bet it still won’t work!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

i've had it fail a lot too, the update comes up, i tap "install tonight", plug it in and by morning there's no update, it happens almost every time and eventually i have to manually update from settings

please stop literally being me

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have a surface pro 4 for work and i feel very owned indeed

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

I'm on skype wit the CEO Tim Apple he's telling me Trump #iwannavote4u only been in White house for 3 years and I am popular like crazy my staff is telling me the congress is about shut down I gave them the ok to add pentagon funding to handle this #iwannavote4u congrats looks like more elections for U Trump #sufferingfromdeepstate #MAGA

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

you dummy you could have asked for world peace or something instead!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

polygons are stored in the balls

ligma voxels

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

r u ready to WALK posted:

i tried playing some games on the apple tv with the included remote and it's Philips CDi levels of bad

same. it was hellish. the gen 4 remote is bad enough to use just to look for shows and poo poo.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

golden eye sniper rifle :slick:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i wonder how big civ is on pc or w/e compared to the ios version

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Penguissimo posted:

why do these fuckers all write at a level that would make an eighth grader with a LiveJournal cry

actually it’s about grammar in gaming journalism

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

same but it was gex64 and a p’zone

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Sagebrush posted:

*points at diagnostic flowchart*: ai

i've heard people refer to flowcharts as "algorithms" before. not sure how i feel about that. like, maybe technically correct, but it also seems buzzword-y to me. idk.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

infernal machines posted:

remember when ibm was all about "the wisdom of crowds"?

i was watching some science youtube video the other day and the presenter said this. i immediately started thinking of trump getting elected and also brexit.

the dude meant to say "regression to the mean" anyway.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Bulgakov posted:

its all a black box 2 me

turn ur monitor on

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Bulgakov posted:

lol poo poo you solved it should I make this check out to beep squad c/o best buy or...?

come by this afternoon. i'm working register three. i do have ask if you want a warranty though. sorry.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

gonna build an absolute sick stebecoin mining op with those babies.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

poty posted:

my macbook pro 2013s battery is expanding and it broke the trackpad. this is a battery that was replaced (because of the same problem) in march 2018.

at least they fix it for free out of warranty

the batteries work too good. apple does it again!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

friendship ended with tim apple. now huawei is my best friend.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

at first i was gonna say that they could possibly scrap the tower and recoup their costs but faux-gilded plastic probably isn’t worth that much.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

that sounds vaguely threatening.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

more like siri lanka

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Last Chance posted:

next you're going to find the black book full of passwords, but accidentally drop it down a sewer grate

first op will chase it down the street for a while, continually kick it in front of them

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

TIMB Talks

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i love my bluetooth earbuds op. sorry about your jankety burp and fart piano

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

in a world if lies, hype, and empty promises this makes me surprisingly happy.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

god dammit. haven’t gamers suffered enough!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

if your not even serious enough to play tetris only on a gray gameboy then I dont even know what to say at this point.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

real talk: i can’t use ___pods because they’re all made out of hard plastic and are hosed up shapes and they hurt my earholes.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i don’t do anything that requires good audio but i agree. they suck.

i use these. they are profoundly needs suiting

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/jlab-a...wE&gclsrc=aw.ds

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

pokey mon

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

graph posted:

earholes full of podform

remember ears? well they’re back, only in pod form!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Wild EEPROM posted:

the true genius of removing the headphone jack will soon be realizes, once every android mfg removes the headphone jack and apple can add it back and claim to be the only phone mfg with a headphone jack :smuggo:

what about the notch tho

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

wait, did they get rid of that? i have an iphone seven plus so i don’t care about such trivialities.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Wild EEPROM posted:

precious imac

wow ok gollum

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

im the small robot son

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

theadder posted:

ya im v good

modest too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i thought apple was done with old timey skeuomorphism?