Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

My iPhone 6s still runs exactly the same as the day I got it more than 2 years ago I don't know what all the commotion is about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

How many computations per second does my phone require to :justpost:

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

:chome:

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

they added the anroid app drawer gently caress u tim

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Love to find new places I can't go to

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Mad Wack posted:

apple is so lame now

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

reminded of how truly awful the apple tv remote is
recently the remote fell down in my couch somewhere and now everytime i sit down it goes haywire and starts clicking random poo poo and i can't find it for the life of me

Thank you Tim

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

iphone is my go to gift when i can't decide what to give so i kinda want them to announce it and hype it so that people think i am being cool and generous when i just suck at giving gifts

do you just pay the first installment or what

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

with all the draconian app store rules i am disappointed that they still allow free apps that actually require subscriptions
look at this: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/math-learner-learning-game/id1148728253
would you be able to tell a subscription is required?

if that means getting rid of Netflix, sure

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

nobody is here for homepod, tim

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

i'm sure this 5g thing will be very interesting in 30 years when I can finally get it

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

if i trip on the magsafe cord will it fling my phone across the room?

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

maybe i'll just buy a new ipad because its not like i'm ever leaving the house again

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

The Puppet Master posted:

my se1 is starting to finally fall apart after 3+ years of services

i have about 500e that i need to spend this month (brewester millions rules) is it worth getting that se2? i really don't love the idea of having to use the lighting jack adapter, but times change okay

i use bluetooth headphones, op

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Shifty Pony posted:

it would need to be somehow compatible with USB so that current CarPlay installations work, or there will be a lot of very pissed off people.

tim’ll sell you a wireless CarPlay adapter that you can already get on aliexpress for $20

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Plorkyeran posted:

or i could spend a few more years using good headphones instead

if you actually gave a crap you’d have a lightning/usb headphone amp by now. just lol at using a tiny lil built in phone dac with your “good” headphones

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

who the gently caress uses hdmi in this tyool 2021

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

mediaphage posted:

presentations and tvs, it's surprisingly common imo

well then they might as well put a vga port on there if legacy TVs and projectors are the reason to have hdmi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Jonny 290 posted:

look i love to grognard all over the loving tri-county area but it is not a downside to have an HDMI port on a macbook, full stop

It took away a thunderbolt port