Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

I just want my Virgil abloh Apple "Watch"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

I have cool commercial keypad locks with different passcodes and scheduling and audit trails and it suits my needs.

A previous version of the lock could be jiggled open with a rare earth magnet and they claim its been fixed but if someone wants to steal my poo poo that badly then let em have it.

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

Some do. some don't.

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

in a meritocracy her opinion is objectively better than yours or even worse verge commenters so...

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

qirex posted:

did't they also accidentally announce that it existed the day before a keynote?

i hate to doubt the veracity of shaggar's posts , but i believe this is more the cause of the stebe hissy fit than apple releasing a bad product which has literally never happened

posted from my ipod sock

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

nope you definitely dont have an account rep with a corporate account on apple and special attention if you spend 200k on computers with them

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

everyone mad at this is just secretly jealous of the people whose companies will buy it for them

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

do you turn down raises

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

my uncle was a lawyer and started leasing nice cars because clients kept giving him weird looks and comments when he pulled up in a reliable beater instead of a 7 series

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

its hosed up but i just checked their site and they do

Only registered members can see post attachments!

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

qirex posted:

so your first financial analysis can be:

do I use a decade old computer that doesn't fully support the operating system I need to use

or

do I buy a $300 rock sold, heart touching asus that actually comes with windows

can you get a small business loan at an interest rate low enough to convert your laptop into good debt then also tax deduct it + depreciation

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

buy millions of laptops each second selling each one for a few pennies of profit and either you will make enough to afford a laptop or flash crash your bank account

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

i already used my apple card for an uber ride earlier and it was amazing. ive never felt this excited for the future of commerce since bitcoin came out.

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

fox pro racing wallet + apple card

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

bigger bonus that ive ever gotten

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

why dont they make the whole phone out of the battery

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

Vintersorg posted:

it did make it easy to restore her new iphone tho - getting her setup on siri was a laugh, she kept answering the question when she was supposed to say "what is the weather"

huh

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

Smythe posted:

At least by the time we're old assuming the world doesnt blow up we can frag, game, and gently caress in VR while we waste away in an old folks home. Me and the boys pwning noobs to the grave

i wanna gently caress my bro on my birthday like in the black mirror episode

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

once i truly understood my friend through the ancient art of mortal kombat, i realized i loved him more than my bitch wife

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

pseudorandom name posted:

there's a Default List in the settings

lmao that this is an actual thing you have to be aware of

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

i got an 11 pro and the camera is nice and face id is actually v. nice and works well. i never had much success with the finger print poo poo. instead of forcing me to actually wash my hands apple went and made a product that fits my lifestyle.

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

Stymie posted:

the product for no one is now for even fewer people since nobody likes the silicone in-ear buds

only one person has the courage to make products this bad, and it's tim

people who dont like in-ear monitors are loving stupid

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

cinci zoo sniper posted:

what about people quoting stymie

also stupid.

im just mad i had to buy a headphone adapter so i could use my professional shures with my dumb professional iphone 11

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

im disappointed the leaks werent true and theyre only in white

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

in the trash can

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

oh wait that was the mac pro

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

so in fact he doesnt know and is probably making poo poo up

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

the podcasts app on mac also doesnt have a "pause" option in the context menu in the dock which is so loving stupid

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

I got a haiku fan and the app connects to it through an unsecured ad-hoc wifi network. someone its gonna make my fan spin too fast or even worse too slow.

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

when I replaced all my locks and wanted a keypad lock it's so goddamn stupid you can't get a keypad lock that isn't some smart home monstrosity without going to commercial lines.

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

pram posted:

i have haiku fans too. theyre epic imo

hell yeah. im never going back. so nice.

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

im a simple man. I have my wallet, phone, and Raf Simons keychain.

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

I really want a nice simple Thom Browne money clip. I think that would really complete my edc as a man of modest tastes

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

everyone in Goldman should get 20 years or more but I also hate the guy complaining. better lock them all up just to be safe

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

faceid owns and thanks to apple strong privacy stance I can be ensured they aren't uploading a map of my face to the NSA or Chinese intelligence

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

I like hitting golf balls off my roof deck. they land nicely on the canopy of the building across the street.

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

good. developers cant be trusted

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

There’s an app for that

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

airpods
airpods pro
the new airpods
airpods mini