Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

akadajet posted:

what’s figma?

not much, what's figma with you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

is this the nerd version of when one person in a couple gets a weighted blanket then they stop having sex

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

dividertabs posted:

What? Is the blanket so comfortable they don't want to move?

I never considered the ramifications of this. Sure the wife loves it but if you buy it you’ll never be able to get close to your wife again. It creates a freaking wall of China in bed. It’s like she’s wearing a freaking suit of armor to bed every night. I hate this thing.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

how am I supposed to merge pies on my phone during boring meetings if I’m using it as a webcam though?

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I solved the problem of iTunes getting stupid in the most expensive way by buying a lifetime roon pass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

ponyo was my niece’s favorite movie [until she became a sullen teen, now she just watches tiktoks]