Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
timb cook wears glasses. he ain't wearing that ar headseat poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
timb sorry but you look like poo poo

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
not viewing the goatman in your fancy face computer? coward

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

fuckin glassholes

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
mf-er can spend 3.5 grand on a face computer but is still at planet fitness? cmon son

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

Clark Nova posted:

I just tried this and it's finally available where I am :woop:

It offers routes on two busy, dangerous stroads without bike lanes instead of finding the bike path that runs down the middle of the block between them so it is completely loving useless :negative:

simply strap on a Vision Pro to give you these quality directions in real time and hop on your bike. welcome to the AR future :cheers:

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
the only damage that kid will suffer is learning from an early age that their dad is a fuckin dweeb

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
wait nm I forgot about the horrifying eyes in the vision pro. kid will deffo be traumatized from that

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

Chris Knight posted:

don't worry y'all, casey's on the case

“it’s worth the figgies”

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
broke: cooking with smythe

woke: coding with smythe

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
AR is VR for pirates

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

Branch Nvidian posted:

the other part of me just wants it to be a colossal failure so these dork goggles don't catch on even more than they already have

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
my watch is the gshock
call me Mr. flintstone
I can make your bed rock

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
everyone knows that jony is a genius at design, and that good design is all about including patently ridiculous features that substantially increase the cost and impair the functionality of a device

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
Once you’ve used a 2016 MacBook Pro, you’ll never stop wanting to beat Jony Ives to death with your bare hands. You will never again be able to open a newspaper and read about that treacherous, prevaricating, murderous scumbag sitting down for a nice chat with Charlie Rose or attending some black-tie affair for a new glossy magazine without choking. Witness what Jony did to the MacBook Pro – the fruits of his genius for design – and you will never understand why he’s not sitting in the dock at The Hague next to Milošević.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

go play outside Skyler posted:

in switzerland where apple news hasn't launched, these links just open about :blank

lucky

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
it’s a case of countless thousands of hours of innovative, brilliant work from thousands of talented people eventually producing a big heaping pile of poo poo

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
ccdeez nutz lmao

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
im lomarfing

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

FMguru posted:

in re: the lomarf car

straight out of a movie

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
it’ll end up getting canned when timb watches the pilot and says it’s too gloomy

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
I legitimately forgot timbs last name for a second and could only think of “apple”, lol

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

Branch Nvidian posted:

i've bought apple refurbished stuff before, but this isn't from the apple refurbished store, it says pretty explicitly it was refurbished by geek squad, so i can see some very minor signs of wear on the casing (the feet have tiny scuffs from being on surfaces) and there's like maybe a teeny-tiny nick in the finish by one of the usb-c ports. i could almost believe this did actually come from the apple refurb store if not for the questionable but apparently sufficient packaging and the charger brick having marks on it

this was a few hundo cheaper than going through apple directly, and i figured if it turned out to be a piece of poo poo i can just return it

I’m sorry to tell you this op but it’s actually filled with cockroaches

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
ars reporting that apple blew a cool $10 billion on the lomarf car

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
capitalism is the most efficient economic system for generating lomarfs

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
to put that in perspective, that is almost equal to the gross domestic product of Equatorial Guinea

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
lol

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
they should have a coat selector option for all the cat emoji. brown tabby, tuxedo, etc

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
@tim_apple hey him what is the status of cat coat emoji 🤔🐈🐈‍⬛😿

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
finally, a use for AR

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
more like iPhowned

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
doj should sue apple for getting rid of the good mac boot dong and the happy Mac icon

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

Branch Nvidian posted:

in this same vein, bullstrap just announced a new closed bottom case for iPhones 15 pro and pro max

https://bullstrap.co/products/the-contemporary-magsafe-case-sienna?variant=44083921486018

close bottom case, you make the rockin world go round

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
picturing timb rapping how “the FTC won’t let me be / or let me be me so let me see”

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

BONGHITZ posted:

the vision hurts my friends eyeballs, but he is weak

:hai: he’s having human eyeballs-ing it wrong

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
roll that beautiful load footage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

Pinterest Mom posted:

They say you don't know what you have until it's gone, and I gotta be honest, that's how I'm feeling about the iPad right now. I sold my iPad Pro to help pay for my Vision Pro. Part of my rationale was that the Vision Pro would swap in for some (most?) of the things I used to do on an iPad, so why not go all in on the new hotness, right?

Well, nearly 2 months later and it turns out the Vision Pro replaced precisely zero of my iPad use cases, and every day I find myself thinking, "sure would be nice if I had an iPad right now."

lol owned