Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EndlessRagdoll
May 20, 2016

iOS 11 sucks. It makes the games I'm trying to play during bathroom breaks run like trash and heat up my phone. It's a loving 7 plus, there's like one more year till the planned obsolescence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EndlessRagdoll
May 20, 2016

I bought AirPods and I feel like a fool. Probably going to return them due to the conferencing app on my MacBook nuking quality anyway. :negative:

EndlessRagdoll
May 20, 2016

Soricidus posted:

work gave me a touchbar macbook and wow you lot weren’t kidding about how poo poo this is

is there seriously no way to adjust its brightness, or to force it to be function keys globally rather than per app?

got one of these from work as well. can confirm that the touchbar is loving garbage.

EndlessRagdoll
May 20, 2016

bought an iPhone X we’re in the future man