Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

imagine having such few high functioning addict skills you don't see travel as a benzos opportunity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

∀x, finally the year of linux on the x

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

congratulations to timb, for making the first os that is not pos

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

timb deeply furrowing his brow and confusedly trying to figure out if you really mean it that you prefer a smaller phone to a larger one

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

turned gay by the design implications of timb's constantly increasing phone sizes, by chuck tingle

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Some people give thanks to tim, and some people curse him. That's how it is to be tim

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

I'd like to see ol timby apple wriggle his way out of this jam

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Many people are saying this

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Timb makes the worst form of phone, except for all the others that have been tried

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Thinkin about tim's giant laptop

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

If only a smaller laptop's frame could support a working keyboard. Alas, it can't

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Always trust tim, but most especially when it comes to keyboards

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Screen $200
Data $150
CPU $800
Functional keyboard $3,600
RAM $150
someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my company is doing extremely well

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

When tim fixes problems caused by tim 👌👌

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Imagining the anger felt by jony whenever anyone even thinks about the idea of having buttons

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

When you're evaluating tim's computers

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

don’t buy products that tim hasn’t blessed, OP

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

ITT pine for the times of steve, when the phones were correctly sized, and lament the times of tim, when the phones are too large

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Boomers and zoomers are united under the benevolent yoke of timb

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

There isn't one OP. Tim is challenging you to make a philosophical choice between aesthetics and economics to clarify your focus as a human being

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Please help tim get funds so that he can research and develop a way for laptops under 16 inch to have a working keyboard

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Thankful to steve on this blessed day that at least some keyboards work

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Inspired thinking of tim's top engineers working hard in the new year to try to figure out some way to have a working keyboard on a laptop smaller than 16 inches

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

The weight of timb's sins bears down on him. At this point it's hard for him to get up in the morning, let alone put working keyboards in the laptops

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

16 inch is too large for a laptop. I'm sorry for this harsh view

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Timb already has AMD. All my dollars. Am I right here people

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

me: tim can you please make a laptop with a working keyboard that isn't for giants. tim, I'd like to purchase such a computer from you. tim
tim:
https://twitter.com/MarketWatch/status/1253040450170228737

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Unfortunately I also require that the laptop be made for a pro, not made to be as though it was made of air. I understand these are a lot of requirements for tim to handle

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

It's a way for old tim b. apple and crew to goose the stock price and cash out some. This is the best use for 100 billion for the company that struggles to make working keyboards during the onset of the mega depression

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

someone who is good at chip design help me budget this. my instruction set is dying

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

When I was forced to take a course on assembly it was all using MIPS for being simple for child. I can't remember what tool we used for progamming in it though

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Timb shan't be forgiven until the skeumorphs return

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Thank you tim, for liberating users from the curse of email. In the proudest apple tradition, the audience sometimes needs to be shown what it doesn't know it wants

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

It is true that tim can only classify people as pros, or as though they were merely air. Anything in between is untenable

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

yos is a miracle of human ingenuity

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

You know who got bad grades, and good grades? That's right, steve and tim. Makes ya think

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

At last, the long awaited blog

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

*after thinking deeply* apple's os, are pos

No Mods No Masters fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Jun 16, 2020

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

I wish to banish cartoon timb back into the void from which he emergeth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU