Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

seems problematic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

this is ARM 64

Keep up the good work

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

just bought a MacBook yesterday and the page said it would be here Saturday

UPS says it will be here tuesday

:mad: Crapple

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

oh i need crapple to replace my phone battery for 20 bucks thanks to that lawsuit cause i'm not buying a new god dang phone when mine Suits My Needs

how do i do that

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

dammit why didn't my uncle who works for Nintendo tell me they were making a new mbp when I bought mine

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Sagebrush posted:

trackpads are horrible input devices in general and it's regrettable that no manufacturer stuck with embedded trackballs

i have an old Microsoft serial trackball that’s made to clip onto... something, that I use with old laptops. it owns

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

does

does anyone actually own one of these $600 external gpus for their Macintosh computers

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

speaking of Apple making good decisions, the new Mac OS update disables the Taiwanese flag emoji if the machine was sold in China

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

I use a 2017 mbp for my Nintendo 64 programming

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

eschaton posted:

2019: The Year of macOS on the Workstation

everyone saying “it’s $6000,” I just have to laugh, it starts at $6000

how many people complained about the price of the SGI Onyx?

an SGI Onyx wasn’t built out of commodity parts you can pick up from Newegg for 1/5 the price

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

drivers are going into user space thank god

Maybe parallels won’t crash my Mac when it honks up anymore