Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
This isn't an old school suggestion but Alpha Protocol is good and only about 8-9 hours long, very beatable within a week. I don't need an excuse to beat it again cause I've done it like 30 times but hell, it'd be cool to talk about it in detail again instead of just going "its good lol" to people who don't care

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

klapman posted:

This isn't an old school suggestion but Alpha Protocol is good and only about 8-9 hours long, very beatable within a week. I don't need an excuse to beat it again cause I've done it like 30 times but hell, it'd be cool to talk about it in detail again instead of just going "its good lol" to people who don't care

How about the textures of handprints on the glass walls that are half as big as the player model.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Wormskull posted:

How about the textures of handprints on the glass walls that are half as big as the player model.
Dark Souls-esque visual worldbuilding.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Also that game IIRC had very epic copyright protection where it replaced every sound effect with a .wav of a man grunting.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Also the awesome stealth walking animation where it looked like your guy just poo poo his pants and was looking for a bathroom. lmfao. That game was epic but also so fail. I call it, AwesomeFail.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg quote from the alpha protocol era: "I just shat upon my pants, my floor, and my pants that lay upon the floor" or something like that.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Just found out you can guard high in super punch out

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Evil Eagle posted:

Just found out you can guard high in super punch out

Your welcome lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Kongming posted:

Demon's Crest

i replayed it on 3ds recently and don't like much anymore. there's only 5 levels and the platforming is mostly triviliazed by flying. the music is cool tho. i still have a bare cart tho which i can sell on ebay for like 300 dollars now tho thanks to Mike "Big Dick Mike""Big 10""10 incher Btw""Mother fucker" Mattei's video with 20 billion views about underrated snes games. thank you mike

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

im not gonna have time to beat this by the 23rd but it fuckin rules and i'm beating it before the end of the year

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Wormskull posted:

Also that game IIRC had very epic copyright protection where it replaced every sound effect with a .wav of a man grunting.

lmfao I never even knew about this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhxikTVT9vw

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

lmao oh my god that owns

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

mysterious loyall X posted:

i replayed it on 3ds recently and don't like much anymore. there's only 5 levels and the platforming is mostly triviliazed by flying. the music is cool tho. i still have a bare cart tho which i can sell on ebay for like 300 dollars now tho thanks to Mike "Big Dick Mike""Big 10""10 incher Btw""Mother fucker" Mattei's video with 20 billion views about underrated snes games. thank you mike

we have so much to thank mike for

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c8CSq_eZhk more

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

do you know you can also right punch

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Fungah! posted:

im not gonna have time to beat this by the 23rd but it fuckin rules and i'm beating it before the end of the year

baaically this, im moving house amd i wemt to emulate it online at work but it didnt work :eng99:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

extremebuff posted:

do you know you can also right punch

yes but I don't really see the point most of the time

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

yes but I don't really see the point most of the time

its called a 1-2 combo, not a 1-1 combo

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
"Hey, I think I've got Mr Sandman figured out this isn't too bad"

"Give him the full power champ!!"

"wtf..."

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

elf help book posted:

"wtf..."

lol

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Didn't find Sandman too bad but his triple uppercut is in the Wii one too. I had more trouble with Masked Muscle.

Doing World now and getting mad clown balls in my face

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

"wtf..."

His full power mode is pretty much the same attacks except faster, plus a well-telegraphed triple uppercut. I was stuck on him for a while but he's not too bad once you get the patterns down

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Pablo Gigante posted:

His full power mode is pretty much the same attacks except faster, plus a well-telegraphed triple uppercut. I was stuck on him for a while but he's not too bad once you get the patterns down

i beat him and spent most of last nights playtime figuring out Heike

today is the clown

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

The time to earn the badge ends midnight tomorrow. New game will be posted at noon. Good luck gamers.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

why does the OP say 10/26

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Evil Eagle posted:

why does the OP say 10/26

I dunno. Read the thread title

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Liquid Drink posted:

The time to earn the badge ends midnight tomorrow. New game will be posted at noon. Good luck gamers.

Does that mean we have all day tomorrow to earn the badge or does it mean 12:00 am Monday

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Pablo Gigante posted:

Does that mean we have all day tomorrow to earn the badge or does it mean 12:00 am Monday

All day tomorrow. Ends at the end of Monday

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Liquid Drink posted:

All day tomorrow. Ends at the end of Monday

Nice. I'm gonna get that badge tomorrow

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

congrats to zool 2 for amiga 32 cd for being the 2nd chosen imp zone game club game

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

sorry for my terrible phone but I Did It

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Sudden Javelin posted:

Nice work. And on the wiiU also!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Maybe I'll do it if it's on Wii U.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

mycophobia posted:

hoy quarlow's a fuckin rear end in a top hat

i just got to him and this is hosed up

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

elf help book posted:

i just got to him and this is hosed up

seriously he's the reason I'm just not going to beat this game. gently caress it man

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

he's super random and hard, you will learn his moves and power through, i believe in you guys

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

mycophobia posted:

seriously he's the reason I'm just not going to beat this game. gently caress it man

same, got through everyone else in about an hour then this bullshit... shouldn't have saved this challenge for the last minute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Sudden Javelin posted:

congrats titlebro; who was your one loss to?

• Locked thread