Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHVPS4DETH

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

or as i like to call it, "spa day"

treat yo self in this, the thread about yr favorite chillhacks

thanks to vanisher for the dope av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sing Along

by Athanatos
i'm wearing socks on my feet to chill on the couch too! i've got socks in other places but that goes without saying ;)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I have 4 cats so one cat on each feet and a cat on my head and one to pet (they rotate and do shift changes and mandatory Unionized breaks so everyone gets some pettinz and some lovinz and it works out pretty good (except for when they yell out spoilers during Game of Thrones which is cool because my cats are internet trolls so whatev))

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

SHVPS4DETH

Splatmaster posted:

I have 4 cats so one cat on each feet and a cat on my head and one to pet (they rotate and do shift changes and mandatory Unionized breaks so everyone gets some pettinz and some lovinz and it works out pretty good (except for when they yell out spoilers during Game of Thrones which is cool because my cats are internet trolls so whatev))

:vince:

Sprue

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:
one of the best parts of getting off work is taking off really dirty socks and putting on only kinda dirty socks to chill in.

my suggestion is break out of your routine. if you normally chill on the couch, try chilling in bed. if you normally chill in bed, put your sofa cushions on the floor and make a nest with blankets. i recently made a blanket fort over my couch/bed and that was pretty chill. it's like having a mini-vacation. thats my chillhack of the day. please check back because i'll be in tomorrow with another exciting tip. thanks.

Rushi

by Smythe
ice cream o:

----------------

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Chillhack #73: A sleeping bag is like a sock for your whole body
Wear feet socks inside your body sock(sleeping bag) for double the relaxation

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Was just thinking that socks are p.good for chillin ALL the time til I remembered pools and the beach

Then my aqua socks cleared their throat.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Sprue posted:

one of the best parts of getting off work is taking off really dirty socks and putting on only kinda dirty socks to chill in.

I like to bring socks to work and change them at lunch, it's like a whole fresh start to the day half way thru your day

Been thinking I'll start bringing just tons of socks and change em constantly like all the time and I will be so so fresh, the chillest and freshest

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Lately when I want to tell someone to chill out I just say, "change yer socks, maaaan", as I snap-point, wink, and smile wryly

HotSoapyBeard

HAIKOOLIGAN
"Hold on to your socks boys!!!" When we've all taken a gargantuan bong hit

HotSoapyBeard

HAIKOOLIGAN
"How was your day off?"
"I know it's naughty but I didn't take my socks off all day"
"Oh man that sounds niiice!"

SHVPS4DETH

HotSoapyBeard posted:

"How was your day off?"
"I know it's naughty but I didn't take my socks off all day"
"Oh man that sounds niiice!"

this was lit the inspiration for this op

is this what doxxing feels like

Pastry of the Year

my feet are like a million degrees hotter than the rest of my body so you had better believe that socks are coming off when it's time to chill

Pastry of the Year

"feet" is a loving weird word to look at

HotSoapyBeard

HAIKOOLIGAN
*said in a sexy voice*
My feet are pretty chilly, could really go for some socks right now.

Zeroisanumber

I mostly hang out in a pair of old gym shorts and whatever t-shirt doesn't stink. I like wearing socks when I'm out because shoes without socks is gross but I can't keep them on when I'm in the house because my feet feel too hot.

I do like to wash my feet with soap and water in the bathtub when I get home because I get paranoid about having smelly feet and sometimes I have evening callers and don't want my feet to smell.

----------------

FutonForensic

I get really annoyed when there's a knock at the door, and I have to change out of my comfortable but revealing half socks into more modest calf socks

Sing Along

by Athanatos
i need to recommend my own personal sock brand:
http://store.4handsbrewery.com/home/113-socks.html

----------------

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

Socks4Hands posted:

i need to recommend my own personal sock brand:
http://store.4handsbrewery.com/home/113-socks.html
So you work at a brewery? That's cool.

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
i use a kitchen timer to maximise my chillficiency. 25 minutes of dedicated chilling, then i get to treat myself and relax with 3-5 minutes of backbreaking physical labor. rinse and repeat

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo

free Trapt CD posted:

i use a kitchen timer to maximise my chillficiency. 25 minutes of dedicated chilling, then i get to treat myself and relax with 3-5 minutes of backbreaking physical labor. rinse and repeat

Honestly socks are the only thing I wear, at all. Sure, it may bring me some odd looks at the office, but I like the feeling of the office's AC on my bare skin and the comforting warmth of the socks on my toes. Karen from HR winked at me as she handed me my papers before the cops walked me out of the building - I think she's into it.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

RatEarth

I didn't say that.
but it'd be funny if I did
If you wear socks to bed, it helps keep your feet soft. These are just facts.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Home from the bar with the cute bass player...

Mix a couple drinks, then

"Let me slip into something more comfortable..."

I emerge from the bathroom in rainbow Elmo toe socks and a snuggy

punchymcpunch

ok i got one for ya

buy those orthopoeidic shoes they sell to really old people, theyre super comfortable and yeah, ok, they look like shoeboxes and yeah, ok, they make you look like an idiot

so theres really no downside

Sing Along

by Athanatos
take a blanket thats decently sized and turn it into a hammock by tying it between two trees! then you get to relax in a blanket hammock - also known as a hanket - and all the downides of uncomfortable hammock surface are mitigated

----------------

Fredflonston

I come home like a furnace and writhe about until all the cold areas on the couch and bed have been soaked up by my bare skin in some fashion.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

I'll never understand those socks that are way low below the ankle to the point they're hidden when you have shoes on. Let your socks broadcast your unique style to the world. Get kooky with it. No, your eyes don't deceive you. That's Spider-man on one ankle and SpongeBob on the other. With Spidey and Spongey on my feet, there's no challenger I can't defeat. With Spidey and Spongey on my feet, there's no task I can't complete. With Spidey and Spongey on my feet, they're watchin while I beat my meat.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

punchymcpunch

what i dony get is how can u wear socks to chill when socks keep your feet warmer

not chillier

what am i missing

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
A luxurious ice cream bath

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
Guys, I love wearing socks, I do, but has anyone figured out a workaround for the Shower Problem? Taking your socks off is a pain, but leaving them on and having your mother yell at you for leaving big wet footprints all over the house while you waddle back to your man-fort in the basement is equally bothersome. Any solutions?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

Guillermus

The problem is that it's still 30ºC here during day and 20ºC at nights so wearing socks on the couch is still a no. That's why I want winter to come already, wearing socks and eating popcorn while watching christmas movies is the best. Let's start watching Die Hard.

Thanks Manifisto for the cheesy goondue!

artoke

Sometimes it is a little too cold for shorts, but a little too warm for pants. That's when I go for the classic shorts + knee-high socks combo. Gives me the flexibility to roll the socks down if I start to get hot, and hike them back up when it gets cold. I never have to stop chillin' just because it get a little hotter or colder, just adjust my socks and keep on keepin' on.

joke_explainer

FutonForensic posted:

I get really annoyed when there's a knock at the door, and I have to change out of my comfortable but revealing half socks into more modest calf socks

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
this is a temptation I do my best to resist. it seems like every time I start putting socks on to chill, I'm ending up in my mother's dresses and loving the way I look way too much.

----------------

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
wearing couch to chill on the socks

pls send help

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Wear are you?

:rimshot:

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
UNDERWEAR!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
lotta humblebrags from sockhavers itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Broken Box

Im a human space heater so you better believe my pants and socks are off the first moment I can when I get home. Cant chill when yr hot. My cat circles around like a bumpercar, nudging into my legs and whatever wall or piece of furniture is nearby with her featherduster tail raised up. I put some food in her bowl and then collapse on the couch to begin the chill

• Locked thread