Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
That's gotta be?
This poll is closed.
THAT'S GOTTA BE! 56 22.95%
Through Hellfire and Brimstone! 54 22.13%
The Devil's Favorite Demon! 51 20.90%
KANE! 83 34.02%
Total: 103 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

My two favorite parts of RAW Talk last night were when AJ started talking about the devil, and when Kurt was about to tearfully talk about being 5 years sober and Rosenberg started yelling over him to look at the monitor.

Also, not only was the Warrior a racist and homophobe, but he mocked Heenan for having cancer, mockingly called Droz a cripple, and no showed a Make A Wish kid, leaving the rest of the roster to deal with him.

Unleash Your Warrior, cancer ladies!

e: All that said, TLC was a lot of fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Okay, so this is weird. When the Shield came out yesterday, they came out to Truth Reigns, Roman's theme, same as on Raw. But when they won at the end of the night, they played Special Op, the old Shield Theme.

I know I'm probably the only person who cares about this but jesus why not just use the Shield music for both. Better yet, can Roman get his own drat music when the Shield breaks up this time?

lol, there ain't enough in this stupid game to do for six months.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

just watched the balor v aj match. that coup de grace at the end took the wind out of me

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

just watched the balor v aj match. that coup de grace at the end took the wind out of me

I've seen him do that move about 2 dozen times, and that made me cringe. Looked amazing, though.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

DangerDummy! posted:

I've seen him do that move about 2 dozen times, and that made me cringe. Looked amazing, though.

ya usually it looks safe but dang, he stomped the poo poo outta him. awesome match

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

VJeff posted:

Okay, so this is weird. When the Shield came out yesterday, they came out to Truth Reigns, Roman's theme, same as on Raw. But when they won at the end of the night, they played Special Op, the old Shield Theme.

I know I'm probably the only person who cares about this but jesus why not just use the Shield music for both. Better yet, can Roman get his own drat music when the Shield breaks up this time?
They did the same thing with Goldberg when he came back (entered the ring to his WCW music, exited with his WWE one)

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Taintrunner posted:

The problem with the Asuka/Emma match is that the WWE is absolutely obsessed with itself as a brand, so they immediately bury the debuting wrestler’s background on commentary and talk about how WWE is “on a whole other level of competition,” all the while having an extremely hot talent people are excited to see have a 50/50 match with an overproduced jobber (and I was really hot in Emma back in NXT) in order to preserve some delusion of “legitimacy.”

None of these stars that made it big in Japan will ever be bigger than the corporate brand, and WWE will grind their stock into dust until you get bored of them. That Asuka debut should have been an easy squash to put a spotlight on someone who should be a big deal, but now she’s just some other wrestler in the women’s division.
Asuka was always a girl that kicked hard but she was never really seen as one of the best or most dominant wrestlers in Japan, she was just really, really good at character work and self-promotion in Japan.

The point is fair though, AJ Styles came in being touted as one of the best wrestlers in the world and they've always played it up

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
oh god that loving double stomp :vince:

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DeathChicken posted:

I'm no doctor, but I can't imagine a dude with a heart problem losing that much blood could have helped his overall health

Im a doctor, JBL loving sucked and his matches with Cena and Eddie were disgusting.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/FightOwensFight/status/922601844572131328

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

what's wrong with KO

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

what's wrong with KO

He headed home from the South America tour due to 'his family needing him'.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

what's wrong with KO

"Family emergency" - no idea what that means but hopefully everybody is okay.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I'm watching the main again and the best part was Kurt cheerleading with a big poo poo eating grin as Seth and Dean ran wild. :3:

God Kurt was so happy last night, it was the best.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
Do you guys think raw will be good or was WWE being good a One Night Only type of deal

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

usually I get to thinking the same kind of thing, and I end up having to ask in the thread since barely anyone posts, "This Raw is good" or "This Raw is very good" or anything like that. I ask them if the show is good in there and hopefully someone will respond in the more relaxed atmosphere where you're allowed to be yourself

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

TLC was pretty drat good and way better than it had any right to be. Even the main event was fun, though it dragged on a bit too long. AJ/Finn ruled, to the surprise of nobody. Hoping next time it's for one of the titles.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Tomahawk posted:

Do you guys think raw will be good or was WWE being good a One Night Only type of deal

Is Roman going to be back tonight or is he still out recovering?

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

Rhonne posted:

Is Roman going to be back tonight or is he still out recovering?

Theyre reevaluating everyone on 10/30

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Hey guys, check it out, local hometown hero Davey Boy Smith Jr. saved a lady from jumping off a bridge:
https://globalnews.ca/news/3819370/wrestler-davey-boy-smith-jr-rescues-woman-hanging-from-calgary-bridge/
That's pretty cool.

• Locked thread