Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
p deece depending on your background and living situation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
the definition of "p deece" also varies based on location

for instance, 80k in michigan is p deece, but 80k in new york is probably not deece at all

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

power botton posted:

but thats not p deece at all

don’t figgie shame. six and a half is adequate for most people

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

should we spend our lives in search of more figgies? or is there something else that i have not discovered?

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka
RE Chairs:

A library I worked in for most of a year had these Eames chairs and they were very needs suiting

my only regret is not stealing one while I had the chance.

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
got all the figgies u need right here

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

BONGHITZ posted:

should we spend our lives in search of more figgies? or is there something else that i have not discovered?

6.806179974 figgies ought to be enough for anyone

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

vodkat posted:

RE Chairs:

A library I worked in for most of a year had these Eames chairs and they were very needs suiting

my only regret is not stealing one while I had the chance.

Just sit on the floor like an animal why don't you? These eames chairs disgust me, mostly because the name is too close to James, but also because you should be sitting in a proper steelcase ergo chair and if you need a living room because you think it's 1970 just get like 5 of them.

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

The Management posted:

don’t figgie shame. six and a half is adequate for most people

BONGHITZ posted:

The goal should be stealing as many figgies from the rich to browse twitter 7 hours a day or yospost.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Keep spending most our lives
Livin' in a figgies paradise
Been spending most their lives
Livin' in a figgies paradise

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

You know that you ain't my girl, I'm not your man
But do you still wanna lick me?
Or is cause I'm a six figgy niggy, and I know Biggie
And I dont mess with no fat ladies
But if you pay like you weigh then you can stay, baby

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

BONGHITZ posted:

job trek vi, the undiscovered figgie

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

The Management posted:

job trek vi, the undiscovered figgie

im still looking for those whales in job trek iv

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.

big scary monsters posted:

6.806179974 figgies ought to be enough for anyone

was waiting for this post, time to close the thread kev

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

Smythe posted:

going to the estate sale to buy some eames loungers for pennies on the dollar to take back to my midcentury chic furniture store. going to put it on a white seamless and take some pics for the squarespace site. gallery hours tues-thurs 11am - 3pm. appointment necessary.

i'll come w/

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Doc Block posted:

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
oh bring us the figgy paycheck
bring us the figgy paycheck
bring us the figgy paycheck
and a happy new year

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a figgy or two
My friends all make deece figgies
And I only make a few

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

thank g-d we have some rigurous figgienomists here to school the noobs

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

very enlightening. thank you for your good works and deeds

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
finally a lookup table so even five figgie fucktards can understand.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

there goes the neighborhood

wide stance
Jan 28, 2011

If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then he will do it that way.
Want to travel back in time and call myself a two figgy fucktard driving past me shoveling snow.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
living with figgies has problems too. i got an offer and interest for interviews from cool jobs where i would probably learn more at least for a while or have great benefits. but it feels dumb to even consider switching to them because they are in other locations where they cant offer 6 figgies

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Doc Block posted:

Four figgie fucktard?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
the story of the figgy and the fig. eat enough figs, it's good for your health. too many figs? you're going to have a bad time in your guts, and body - it's not good. one must moderate their fig and figgy intake to live a healthy, happy life. :thunk:

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
notorious FIG

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Figgies are a good source of fiber

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

spankmeister posted:

Figgies are a good source of fiber

also dead wasps

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Smythe posted:

the story of the figgy and the fig. eat enough figs, it's good for your health. too many figs? you're going to have a bad time in your guts, and body - it's not good. one must moderate their fig and figgy intake to live a healthy, happy life. :thunk:

This is loving deep actually. Figs.... figgies, who among us can truly count them?

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy

Salt Fish posted:

This is loving deep actually. Figs.... figgies, who among us can truly count them?

figgyuratively, obvs

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

Roosevelt posted:

it is actually p deece indeed

in rural oklahoma maybe?

(is any figgy truly deece if it obliges a man to live in rural oklahoma?)

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

RISCy Business posted:

the definition of "p deece" also varies based on location

for instance, 80k in michigan is p deece, but 80k in new york is probably not deece at all

$80k is a living wage in either place, but for a computer toucher, it is not an impressive figure in either place

in summation, while $80k is more than enough to live in, it is never p deece

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

idk 80k is p fuckin deece in Eastern Europe

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

in summation, while $80k is more than enough to live in, it is never p deece
80k would be p deece in some parts of the Midwest but then you have to live there, so it’s an automatic disqualification, a catch 22.

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

Laslow posted:

80k would be p deece in some parts of the Midwest but then you have to live there, so it’s an automatic disqualification, a catch 22.

i was a computer toucher in the Midwest for many years

while it permits a totally adequate standard of living, 80k was not gonna wow anybody

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
80k USD is actually pretty sick where I live

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene
the fully sick wage for midwestern computer touches was the almost mythical sixth figgie

and so we come full circle

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
go figgie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

i was a computer toucher in the Midwest for many years

while it permits a totally adequate standard of living, 80k was not gonna wow anybody

you can get a nice condo in mid-michigan for 80k and the cost of living is pretty low

you're not gonna be driving a ferrari or anything but it's a good amount of money

• Locked thread