Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.
Found an annoying bug (PS4 version) where every time you back out of the bank dude's money wheel game, you lose one income level. You still get the achievement for getting to 0.01%, but you can never take a selfie with him because when you leave the game you drop back down to 1%.

Also ran into a super-annoying unwinnable loop with the Morgan Freeman fight. New Kid and Cpt. Diabetes were KOed, Mysterion was a ghost, and Call Girl was charmed. Freeman had 700 hp left. Freeman would pass his turn, Mysterion could only do one of his haunt attacks, then Call Girl would pass. Freeman would immediately charm Call Girl which is 100% effective against her I guess. As soon as I had meter, I'd res Mysterion, but then Freeman would just bitchslap him to death, Call Girl would pass, Freeman would charm, ad nauseum.

So loving annoying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread