Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
So do you still do your special moves with effects supplied by mundane items, cause casting lightning bolt with a car battery and a bucket of water was fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
I like all the infight banter like mosquito going too far with his shtick and grossing people out or Craig being a dick to just about everyone. I just beat the first night and everything about drunken Randy was fantastic. Captain Diabetes takes his super heroics very seriously and I am proud to be his sidekick.

I retconned the new kid into being a cis girl to see how Mr Mackey would respond and I've been getting more incidental dialogue then I expected.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
Just beat it, the actual final boss fight being a breather with Kyle and Cartman loving with each other was pretty great, King Douchebag was a fair brawl and Kyle's mutant cousin was complete horseshit. I noticed there's a season pass, they better put out some DLC where I can play super villains with Butters. Also the game let's you beat up Randy, Sheila and Butter's dad and that's pretty fantastic.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
Thinking about it, there's a good few loose ends the game has that might be DLC. Call Girl makes several comments regarding the crab people about how she doesn't think this shits over and she'll call you. The church has a proper graveyard out back and I even selected vampires as my kryptonite but I still never met any so either that poo poo got cut again or they were tweaking noses. Mysterion never got any real focus which sucks so that's on the wishlist.

Butters is obvious but he's off camera for like half the game and that's unforgivable so loving hurry up with that poo poo. I like they actually gave Butters his status as the New Kids best friend a nod because whenever he's doing one of his rants from the big screen in his dungeon your character has a genuinely dismayed/sad expression. They probably only wanted to play superhero because they thought Butters would be there.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
I'd honestly hand Call Girl the title of best party member just on the strength of phone destroyer. The taunt and shield and high damage point blank move are just icing on the cake.

• Locked thread