Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 28 hours!

Tumble posted:

So.... yes

I figure these are more of the first day hiccups that get hot patched in a day or so. Also I'm trying to justify my purchase that is still currently downloading, so YMMV.

I did read that the PC version has a 60FPS while the console versions do not.

Marshal Prolapse fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Oct 17, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 28 hours!

Yeah I had that happen for the first startup. It's now working fine while playing it via steam link.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 28 hours!

Game is really fun so far and running smoothly. Besides that one time start up issue, I haven't had any problems. It works fine with the steam controller. If you have Twitch Prime you can get some extra free crafting stuff and currency. Also some outfit.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 28 hours!

ihatepants posted:

I had a problem with the Twitch Prime code for this game telling me my code has already been used. Am I out of luck?

I would think so, I'm not sure who you would contact for it. Are you sure you got the correct platform?

I mean worse to worse you're not losing much. You can also see if someone can claim a code for you, who doesn't have the game and use that (if it's possible).

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 28 hours!

ihatepants posted:

It managed to work anyway despite telling me that the code was already used. It’s correctly showing up under my purchased DLC. :shrug:

Well that's the important thing. Enjoy your $1.75 of in game currency. :v:

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 28 hours!

ihatepants posted:

Oh my God. When you put the correct password to the basement door in the beginning of the game without looking for the clue for it first.

Cartman appears on top right of the screen dressed up like Bill Belichick with a headset and a Patriots hoodie and says “Hey, Tom Brady. You wanna play the game or do you just wanna be known as a smug cheating bitch for the rest of your life?

Fuuucccckkkkkk I need a clip of that

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 28 hours!

Hahahahaha. Thank you so much.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 28 hours!

Aphrodite posted:

Obsidian is usually noted for their writing, and broken just about everything else.

But these games are written by Parker and Stone.

I mean let's all be honest, it's a miracle Fallout New Vegas, which combined Bethesda and Obsedian, didn't light people's computers and consoles on fire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 28 hours!

Randaconda posted:

I thought Ubisoft used some sort of hardcore copy protection.

I got the impression that it was there standard suff.

• Locked thread