Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

Just beat the game. Definitely longer than the first one. Final clock was around 13 hours compared to the 7 or 8 of Stick of Truth.

Combat actually required a bit of thought also which was a welcome improvement, especially since you never knew when a fight would have multiple stages.

With regards to the story though I don't think the ending was a funny as Stick of Truth. I've never been a fan of the whole Mitch Conner thing. Him being the ultimate villain was kind of a letdown.

As a person who saw the post-credits cutscene on Youtube, lemme ask ya.

How does it feel knowing your mother hosed your father all this time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

Methinks they went pretty far on the whole "Jared Fogle is a Pedophile" thing.

But somehow I couldn't help but snicker at Jared loving a sandwich as an attack.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

Stick of Truth is on sale for $8 with all DLC. I assume it's the better of the two games so far?

Also FBW is on sale, just uh... it's at $44 instead.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

drrockso20 posted:

Well FBW comes with Stick of Truth so think of it less as paying 44 dollars for the former and more like you're paying 22 bucks for each game

Thought it was just the Gold Edition that came with Stick of Truth. But still, $22 for SoT when it's standalone is $8.

SeANMcBAY posted:

Plus Fractured just came out like a month ago. It’s silly to expect it to be so cheap already.

Has it only been a month? poo poo, felt longer for some reason. Still, I'll prob just stick to SoT until FBW gets more polish.

• Locked thread