Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

oswald ownenstein posted:

A cracked version came out and lots of people have been having issues with the cracked version, so it could be that

I didn't have any problems except black screen on startup which was fixed by going into window mode and fixing the resolution

I thought Ubisoft used some sort of hardcore copy protection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Does Mr. Mackey always calls your parents, regardless of your choice?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Randy at the strip club.

"I WANT MY KEYS!"

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Super Craig's total lack of effort in his costume is very funny to me for some reason.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Mutant Alternate Universe Kyle was pretty tough. "I'M BACK!"

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Blast of Confetti posted:

What class combos are people going with? I'm stuck between a blaster elementalist that drops AoE everywhere or wanting to make a lightning bruiser that has a lot of mobility and single target damage

Blaster/elementalist carried me through the game, with a punch move from one of the fourth tier classes.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gently caress the ROW posted:

"Microaggression! Hit him!" and Captain Diabetes crack me up. "It's a good day to have diabetes!"

Captain Diabetes was in my party as much as possible.

Sadly, Stan was pretty bad.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

General Dog posted:

Interesting, playing medium difficulty I thought it was pretty straightforward since it's just one target the whole time. I by far had the hardest time with the Stick of Truth version of the boys

I only had a problem when fighting both versions of Mitch Connor

My final party was Call Girl, Captain Diabetes and Mysterion.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

General Dog posted:

Token was pretty good

Super Craig was good, too.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Beasteh posted:

This game was decent but wayyyy too loving short

I'm hoping the DLC is lengthy.

I wouldn't mind a Simpsons rpg, after playing both the South Park games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

al-azad posted:

I've got 12-something hours clocked finished day 2, this is already longer than I would like. I'm enjoying it waaaay more than Stick of Truth but that was a beautifully paced 8-ish hours.

Wasn't there a lot of problems involved in the production of Stick of Truth?

• Locked thread