Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«6 »
  • Post
  • Reply
Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Cast of Characters:

Alicia Lee, the Fae, played by Godfish

Cassidy Slade, the Werewolf, played by Tardzilla

Renata ‘Wren’ Diaz, the Ghoul, played by Tricky

Rosabella Park, the Queen, played by Frgrbrgr

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s Friday morning on an October. The Halloween party is just around the corner - from what you’ve heard the older students say it’s not that great. It’ll end fairly early, since Halloween this year will be on a weekday. Do any of you plan to go? If so what costume would you go with? Or if not, what else do you have planned?

Currently Ms. Myska, your homeroom teacher, isn’t here. She always arrives exactly on time and class won’t begin for a short while.

pre:
[Mandy] [Rosabella] [Emmy]

[Alicia] [Newt] [John]

[Cassidy] [Wren] [Kyle]

[Victoria] [Roswell] [Rupert]

Alicia Lee: Do you have any plans on getting to John soon, or are you going to put that off for a while? Regardless, right now Victoria has come up to talk to you, leaning against Cassidy’s desk.

“So you heading to the Halloween party? Might be kind of boring, but I’m sure somebody’s going to be able to sneak in something to make it exciting. And I’ll be bringing my guitar there too.” What do you do?

Cassidy Slade: Victoria is in front of you, talking to Alicia. What do you think of her? Do you plan on interrupting or waiting for them to finish? Or just talk to someone else? What do you do?

Renata Diaz: How are you currently doing managing your desire for thrills? When was the last time you were able to indulge it? You feel someone start talking behind you. “Hey Wren.” It’s Roswell. “You want to come out on Halloween? Party’s gonna blow, but we can have fun hunting something.” What do you do?

Rosabella Park: Does the Halloween party interest you at all, or do you have something better planned? What do you think of Mandy’s new boyfriend, John? Meanwhile Victoria is busy talking to Alicia. Do you want to get her attention yet? What do you do?

-----------------------------------------

Alicia highlight Hot

Cassidy highlight Cold

Renata highlight Dark

Rosabella highlight Dark

-----------------------------------------

OOC Thread

String Sheet

Please put your character sheet in a quote block at the bottom of your first post, and keep it updated as the game goes on.

Rules:

Make one move or roll per post, ask me if you want an exception for some reason.

When you get/remove a String, update the String sheet and add a note on how you got/removed it. At the end of a session, I'll remove all the notes so that things don't get so cluttered up.

Singleton rule for Strings applies per person, so you may get Strings from the same ability multiple times in a scene. However, you can generally only roll against someone once per situation.

Have fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


People

Fisher of Crystal Pond - Fae who is always fishing in a crystal pond, never says what his name is

John Yu - Handsome guy with a girlfriend, Fisher of Crystal Pond wants Alicia to kiss him in a specific location in the woods

Victoria Hawthorne - Rich blond cheerleader, but never lies to Alicia and is incredible on the electric guitar

Kyle Tanner - Self appointed captain of the football team but doesn't show up that often, sleazeball who has an important dad

Roswell Hodson - Part of a hunting group, really really wants Wren to join in

Rupert Tirrell - Smells like blood and smoke to Cassidy, has blank looking eyes

Slades, The - Cassidy's parents. Mother is harsh and controlling, dad is also a werewolf but lets other people push him around to avoid transforming

Rosabella's Gang

Amanda "Mandy" Stromberg - Richer then Rosabella but wants to hang out with her anyway. Boy-crazy
Emily "Emmie" Hamilton - Smart. quiet, and well-connected
Octavia "Newt" Newton - Weird nerd, dyed her hair after her father committed suicide

Places

Hal's Shake Shack - Gross diner in Holbrook that Rosabella hates

Fae of the World - Inhabited by people who used to be human but now live there permanently. Landscape changes based on their mood. Fae here are tricksters or plotting against each other, and like eating human food

Redwoods Gallery, The - Art studio in Holbrook that Rosabella vists

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.



Hot: 2 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: 1 --- Experience: 0/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: -

"Yeah, I don't see why not." I'm sitting in my chair, legs straddling the back of the seat so I can face Victoria and Cassidy's desk, leaning back against the edge of my own desk. It digs in a little, so it isn't super comfortable, but leaning far enough back to rest on it means I can look up at Victoria and some of her better features without it looking like I'm staring. "Thought I might wait and see if someone was going to plan something more interesting. And Victoria, your guitar is already something interesting," I wink, grinning. "But if you've heard a rumor about something else too..." That sounds like my kind of party, "then that'll definitely be the place to be." Putting one hand on my desk, I push myself up a little, moving myself a little closer to her. "Will this be your first time playing for a big group? I suppose you wouldn't be nervous anyway though, since you get practice with that sort of thing cheerleading, right?"

As for John, I give him a look over on my way in, but I think I'll put it off for a few days. The longer I wait the more interested I'll be in giving him a taste, and the full moon is still a little ways off, and I need to kiss him before that. If I wasn't talking to Victoria right now, I'd pull my phone out to check when the next full moon is, but I am, so I won't. I bet Cassidy knows though, when's the next full moon?

The Fae posted:

Name: Alicia Lee
Look: mysterious, mesmerizing eyes
Origin: touched with the gift

Stats
Hot: 2
Cold: -1
Volatile: -1
Dark: 1

Fae Moves
Faery Contract
If someone breaks a promise or contract made to you, take a String on them. When spending a String to even out the score and get justice on a broken promise, add these options:
~ they gently caress up something simple at a crucial moment;
~ add 2 to your roll on an act of vengeance;
~ they suffer 1 harm, whether the cause is obvious or not.

Guide
If you spend a String on someone willing, you can bring them across the veil, into the faery court. The spell doesn’t last long, though, before you’re both returned to the mundane world.

Sex Move
When you lie naked with another, you can ask them for a promise. If they refuse, take 2 Strings on them.

Darkest Self
Everything you say is a promise. Everything you hear is a promise. If a promise is broken, justice must be wrought in blood. To escape your Darkest Self, you must in some way re-balance the scales of justice.

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009



Hot: 1 | Cold: 2 | Volatile: - 1 | Dark: -1
Exp: 0/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions:

quote:

Name: Rosabella Park
Playbook: The Queen
Look: Stuck up, captivating eyes
Origin: The most popular kid in school
Theme Song: KARA(카라) - CUPID(큐피드)

Stats
Hot: 1
Cold: 2
Volatile: -1
Dark: -1

Moves

The Clique
You’re at the head of the toughest, coolest, most powerful clique around. They count as a gang. They’re connected (with money and designer drugs).


Amanda Stromberg

Mandy - heiress to the Stromberg Hotel chain, is very likely even more wealthy than I am. Of course, that doesn't stop her from begging to spend time with me. All she ever talks about is boys, boys, boys - so boring. You'd think somebody would want more than just a piece of fresh meat but - well, there's no accounting for taste. I suppose she's nice enough to hang out with... if she wears a gag.


Emily Hamilton

Emmie - the genius of our little "group," as much as I despise the word. She's always done well in school, but mostly keeps to herself outside of studies. Honestly, she speaks the least out of everyone - I guess that's why I consider her my closest friend. Of course, she knows all the right people if you're looking for a good time, whether that means getting into parties or even having a little pick-me-up here and there.


Octavia Newton

Ahhhhh... Newt - what a wierdo! Always talking about weird things like politics or comic books. She always seems to know a little about everything. Of course, that's never translated well into a love life - poor little thing's never even been kissed! Died her hair like that when her father committed suicide after being caught in the Disk Corp fallout... I'd feel bad for her but nobody likes a sob story. Oh... and did I forget to mention that her mother is a senator?

And Your Enemies Closer
When someone betrays you, gain a String on them.

Many Bodies
When you promise one of your gang members to someone, add 2 to your roll to turn someone on. When one of your gang members has sex with someone, it triggers your Sex Move.

Sex Move
When you have sex with someone, they gain the Condition One of them. While the Condition remains, they count as part of your gang.

Darkest Self
They’ve failed you. This is all their fault, and there’s no reason why you should have to suffer the consequences of their idiocy. You need to make an example out of each of them, a cruel and unwavering example. You escape your Darkest Self when you relinquish part of your power over to someone more deserving, or when you destroy an innocent person in order to prove your might.

Fall has always been my favorite time of year. Leaves change. Cold air opens up fashion options. And all the little mice scurry back from their summer vacations, eager to get started in a brand new year. So many possibilities - so many indeed...

I scan the room casually, from my place at the head of the class, naturally. Newt playing on her phone - some game about anime princesses or something... ew. Emmy also on her phone but probably doing homework or reading the news. Mandy on her phone but definitely sexting with John. It's always hard to tell with her whether the new guy will end up being just a short fling or something longer and more complicated (and requiring of my shoulder to cry onto). But seriously this guy better treat her right because the dry cleaners in town smell like sausage butts and those tear stains are real.

Who else? I muse as I continue to look around the room. Nobody... nobody... creepy nobody... smelly nobody... Alicia. My heart skips a beat as I spy her - back to me - chatting with that skankface Victoria. All-American Girl my rear end - more like Bring It On 5, direct to VHS. Ugh... Alicia, though, now there's some prime real estate. No - not as a friend or girlfriend - but in her art. Very talented - I wouldn't be surprised to find her in the Redwoods Gallery sooner or later. Maybe something I can arrange for her...

And then... of course, the talk of the school - next week's Halloween party. A bore, per the upperclassmen. Fun parties don't happen on Tuesday nights. No... I do have something better planned. Tonight. In the auditorium.

With a saunter, I stand and make my way to the chalkboard. Ms. Myska's absence is the perfect opportunity to perform some marketing. I grab the chalk.



I turn around to address the room. "Questions?"

quote:

[3:14 PM] BOTSidekick: @AlphaFerg: 2d6+1 Shut Down Cassidy = (4+4)+1 = 9
Using a String to make that a 10 and taking a String
Actually that should've been a +2 so I didn't have to spend the String

Frgrbrgr fucked around with this message at Apr 7, 2018 around 05:17

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Hot: -1 | Cold: +2 | Volatile: +1 | Dark: -1 || Experience: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: -

As far as weeks go, it hasn't been my best. It's been a few days since I could get a spark. The weather's been too poo poo lately to get out climbing on the rocks, something blew in the engine we're building, and, of course, Roz is still talking my ear off about this hunting bullshit. It's getting pretty drat tedious to be honest. I don't want to go deer hunting. I don't want to hunt geese. What makes him think I'd even be down for that sort of thing? God, I bet he could get Cassidy to join this hunt thing in like a second. Of course, the night gets long enough and one of 'em pushes her buttons, the hunters might end up the hunted. Heh. That'd certainly be exciting... I'll have to run it by her later.

I finally say, "Alright, I'll think about it. What's in season, anyways?" Worst case, he'll fall into some sort of hunting trivia hole and I can tune him out, best case... best case he's got some interesting game in mind, I guess? Like, I dunno, man-eating bears. Something like that. "It's no good if it's too small, you know?"

Of course, it looks like... God, what's her name. Rosie? Rolinda? Romaine? It's an R-name, I know that much, but... Well, you know the one. She's throwing down her own... 'better' party. Uh. Okay. I mean, I'll probably go anyways since there's nothing else going on, but I can't help but notice that last bit. Hell, I don't think anyone can help but notice that last bit. Looks like Reggie's got a bit of a hate-on for Cassidy.

I turn towards Cassidy and nod at the board, "You chew up her slippers or something, Cass? Play fetch with her Ferrari?" I run a finger down from the nape of my neck, exposing some cleavage as I tug my jacket down a bit, and pretend to look hurt. It's a little provacative, sure, but more than that... It mirrors how she opened me up when she wolfed out. Our little secret. "I thought that was our thing."

quote:

SidekickBOT - Today at 2:22 PM
@Tricky: 2d6+2 Turning On Cassidy (+Cold) = (2+6)+2 = 10

Taking a string on Cassidy, marking XP for Cold!

The Ghoul posted:

Name: Renata 'Wren' Díaz
Look: Striking, Hollow Eyes
Origin: Rejected

Stats:
Hot -1
Cold +2
Volatile +1
Dark -1

Moves:
The Hunger
You have a Hunger for Thrills, (Sex With) Newt and (Sex With) Cassidy. When you heedlessly pursue a Hunger, add 1 to rolls. When you ignore a feeding opportunity, roll to hold steady.

Disaffected
When you turn someone on, roll with cold.

Short Rest for the Wicked
When you die, wait it out. Some hours later, you wake up fully healed.

Satiety
When you satiate a Hunger, choose one:
—heal one harm
—remove a Condition
—mark experience
—carry 1 forward.

Sex Move:
When you have sex with someone, add “having sex with [this person]” as an additional Hunger. If you already have this Hunger, mark experience.

Darkest Self:
You will maim, kill and destroy anything in between you and the nearest object of your hunger. You will feed relentlessly. You escape your Darkest Self when someone restrains you or fends you off for long enough for you to regain your composure – at least thirty or forty minutes.

Your Backstory:
Someone reminded you what love was, when you thought that death had stolen it away from you forever. Give them 2 Strings.

Did anyone watch you die, or watch you come back to life? If so, you both gain 2 Strings on each other.

Tricky fucked around with this message at Apr 10, 2018 around 05:20

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006




Hot: +1 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: +2 | Dark: -1 || Experience: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: -

Well, this day sure got off to a great loving start.

Sure, Victoria, go ahead and lean your fat rear end on my desk while I'm sitting down right loving next to it. I'm totally okay with you ignoring me so you can talk to Alicia about whatever the gently caress it is that spoiled bitches like you.

In case it's not obvious, I don't care much for Victoria. She stinks, like almost everybody else in this room. The only person who doesn't stink... is Alicia. I've been trying not to glance at her too much, but it's hard not to. She's just so... so... beautiful. I've been trying to ask her out, but everytime I talk to her, I just turn into a stuttering mess, and the words just never come out. gently caress, would she even want to go out with someone like me?

...Probably not. Who'd ever care about a wild dog like me?

Oh, good. Great. loving great. As if I wasn't feeling like complete poo poo already, Rosa-bitch had to go and loving do that. "Yea, I've got a question," I raise up my hand, and give her my angriest glare, "How come you're a total loving bitch?"

quote:

Shutting Rosabella Down: 2d6-1 7

Giving Rosabella the condition "Bitchface." She gives me a condition in return! Also marking XP!

....Annnnd now Wren's talking to me. 'Chew her slippers?' Seriously? I know she knows about me being a werewolf and all, but that doesn't make me a loving dog! I was just about ready to chew her out (Not literally. I've already done that once and believe me, I'm never doing that again)... and then I notice her exposed breasts, and my face goes a little red. I turn my head to look away from her, and rest my head on my hand, and try my best to hide my blushing face from her, "It's just... we just don't like each other, okay!?" I glance over at her, "And can you... not do that?" My eyes drift down to her very exposed cleavage, and then drift back up to her, "gently caress, if you wanna hang out, you can, I dunno, just ask?"

Promising Wren what I think she wants: to spend more time with me!

The Werewolf posted:

Name: Cassidy Slade
Skin: The Werewolf
Look: rugged, fierce eyes
Origin: awoken

Stats
Hot: +1
Cold: -1
Volatile: +2
Dark: -1

Moves

 Primal Dominance
When you harm someone, take a String on them.

 Scent of Blood
Add 1 to all rolls against those who have been harmed in this scene already.

Sex Move
When you have sex with someone, you establish a spirit connection with them. Until either of you breaks that spirit connection, by having sex with someone else, add 1 to all rolls made to defend them. You can tell when that connection has been broken.

Darkest Self
You transform into a terrifying wolf-creature. You crave power and dominance, and those are earned through bloodshed. If anyone attempts to stand in your way, they must be brought down and made to bleed. You escape your Darkest Self when you wound someone you really care about or the sun rises, whichever happens first.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Hot: -1 | Cold: +2 | Volatile: +1 | Dark: -1 || Experience: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: -

Hah. Seems like she likes what she sees. God, Cassidy's easy to tease. Still... figuring out something crazy to do with a friend, especially one as delightfully dangerous as her, beats the poo poo out of another boring night in the dorms. Who knows what mischief we could get up to between the two of us...? I can't help the shiver of excitement that runs up my spine at the thought. Either the football squad has something fun planned, we can crash this party, or, dunno, maybe go for a breakneck run in pitchblack woods. Something fun will come up. I'm sure of it.

I say, deadpan, "Alright, alright. Cassidy. Let's hang out." Maybe I emphasized the last bit, just to razz her on how obviously she's checking my breasts out. Of course, she's seen pretty much everything already, what with tearing my clothes up in the woods and all. What's the harm in giving her a bit of a show? After a moment, I add in a quieter tone, "So what do you want to do about what's-her-face and the party?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Alicia: Victoria grins at your compliment. "Thanks! But yeah, it's no big deal to perform-"

She stops as Rosabella writes her message on the chalkboard. "Oh. Well, I guess there's something interesting happening today then." She turns to look back at you. "You got a costume already?" What do you do?

Renata: "Deer right now, but...you never know what you might run across." He grins. "Not like there's really anybody here to enforce it though," he says in a lower voice before returning to his normal volume. "Besides it's not about the exact animal, it's about going out with people and having a good time out in the woods. Do you ever hang out with people?" He watches as you talk to Cassidy. "Normal people, anyway?" What do you do?

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.



Hot: 2 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: 1 --- Experience: 0/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: -

Seeing Victoria - and the rest of the class - stopping to look at the front of the room, I half turn in my seat to see Rosabella putting up her message, frowning slightly. A party tonight huh, and no Cassidy? It sounds like fun, but I don't know if I've ever seen bullying that direct before. "Not a thing... I might be able to scrap something together from art supplies... Or I could go as a Sexy Cheerleader if I could borrow your uniform?" I wink and making a nudging gesture at the air a couple times. I'm not totally serious about it, but it would save me some effort. Leaning in closer to her, I lower my voice. "What's the deal with her and Cass, do you know?"

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Alicia: She giggles at your remark. "You sure it'd fit? But if you're interested, sure I could lend you one of mine." She takes a quick look at Cassidy as you bring her up. "Who knows. Maybe they got into a fight. Or maybe Rosabella just wants to make sure the party doesn't have someone who'll like, flip out and start punching people." What do you do?

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.



Hot: 2 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: 1 --- Experience: 0/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: -

"I don't quite have your figure," I wiggle my eyebrows, "but I think we can make it work. Tighten it a little, pad it out a bit. Thanks." Well, that's one problem down, "What are you going as, a rockstar?"

Hmm, is Cassidy really that bad? " That doesn't seem like Cass, she's sweet. But if that's wht you'd think she'd have disinvited Wren, if half the rumors about her are true."

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006




Hot: +1 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: +2 | Dark: -1 || Experience: 2/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: -

"What do I want to do, huh?" As I think about what I want to do about Rosabella and her dumb party tonight, my eyes drift over to Alicia, and, for just one moment, we both lock eyes, and I feel all the anger I've built up just... disappear. I look less like a wild dog, and more like an innocent lost puppy right now as I gaze into her eyes. My heart is thumping so fast it feels like it's about to explode, and I feel my cheeks getting hotter and hotter the longer we look at each other.

I quickly snap my head to the side as soon as I realize how long I've been staring at her. gently caress! That was the perfect time to say something to her, but you just had to go and chicken out again, Cassidy! loving hell, why is it so hard to talk to her!? You've never had trouble talking to people before! This is so goddamn frustrating!

quote:

Turning on Alicia: 2d6+1 11

Taking a string, and marking XP!

Tardzilla fucked around with this message at Oct 20, 2017 around 04:19

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Alicia: "Yeah I got my costume ready a few weeks ago." She frowns when you talk about Cassidy. "Trust me, she has some hosed up anger issues. Gets into fights all the time. Thinks she's better then everyone here. I don't really hang out in the same circles as Wren, but if those rumors are true maybe that's why they seem friendly. Two psychos of a feather I guess." Meanwhile Cassidy is looking at you. What do you do?

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.



Hot: 2 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: 1 --- Experience: 0/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: -

"Hm... yeah, I believe you." I know she wouldn't lie to me, but, that doesn't seem completely right. As if to prove my point, I notice Cassidy herself staring at me with expression like a love-sick puppy melting into a puddle of adoring goo. Mmm, watching her strong, forceful and loud personality completely collapsing into shy embarrassment reminds me how much I want her, and to see just what else besides my smile she can't handle. "Maybe she just needs someone to help her reform." I let out a small sigh, leaning back on my desk again. "Suppose it doesn't matter either way, since she won't be at the party." Stretching my arms back behind my head and my legs out past Victoria for a moment, I make sure to 'accidentally' brush my foot against Cassidy's leg, then sit back upright again, acting like nothing happened. I shouldn't tease her like that, but I can't help it, she gets my engines going. "So, what do you think Rosabella's going to have at her party?"

[23:29:32] <GodFish> turn on Cassidy
[23:29:32] <GodFish> .roll 2d6+2
[23:29:33] <Platonibot> GodFish: 12 (2d6+2=4, 6)
String get!

GodFish fucked around with this message at Oct 20, 2017 around 06:48

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Hot: -1 | Cold: +2 | Volatile: +1 | Dark: -1 || Experience: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: -

I bark out a quick laugh at Roz's comment, "Nah, I only hang with interesting people. You want me to run with your group? You're going to need a hook. Show me you're interesting, that this hunt business is worth my time."

That matter settled, at least for now, I turn back towards the front of the classroom. My eyes creep back over towards Cassidy. Huh. Looks like she's zoning out. What's that about? I follow Cassidy's eyes as she trails off and... There she is. Alicia. I try not to look at her in class, because... Well, because I'd be doing about the same as Cassidy is. Looking at her is like getting electrocuted. If the tingle of adrenaline is a spark, she's like... she's like a thunderstorm. Why the hell is someone so perfect like that in a place like this...? poo poo. poo poo poo poo poo poo. Seeing her like this is making it intolerable. I haven't had a taste of the Truth in so long. It's like the world is getting grayer and grayer around me while she goes all, I dunno, hyper color or something.

I let out a small sigh, then put my game face back on. Cassidy's not bad. I like her, even, but with how hard I'm jonesing for the slightest hint of a spark... I don't know if I can resist going to this "better" party if Alicia's going to be there. Unless... Ooh, Wren, that's downright devious. That'd get you all sorts of time with her. Nothing to do but try it. I push up off of Cassidy's shoulder, muttering, "Follow my lead, Cass," to her as I take to my feet. I step forward into Victoria and Alicia's little... pow-wow, whatever it is, and focus my attention on the lady of the hour.

I say, "Hey, Alicia, you painted those landscapes in the gallery, right?" I know she did. They look like her. Real. "Have you ever thought about doing some portraits...? I'm certainly... willing to model for you. I bet Cass would too, she's a big fan of your work." I tilt my head back towards Cassidy, completely ignoring Victoria, and say, "Right, Cassidy?" I wait a quick beat, then nod like she acknowledged me in the positive. Whether or not she did doesn't really matter. "Sounds like we're going to be free, after all, so maybe we could do it tonight? I'm sure it would be... worth your while."

quote:

SidekickBOT - Today at 6:48 AM
@Tricky: 2d6+2 Turn On Alicia (+Cold) = (5+3)+2 = 10

Taking a string!

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009



Hot: 1 | Cold: 2 | Volatile: - 1 | Dark: -1
Exp: 0/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: Bitchface

I give Cassidy a cold look as she barks at me. Wordlessly, I turn again, grabbing the erase, and wipe off the "(Not Cassidy)". I put the eraser back down gracefully then spin again to return her stare. I smile, "Sorry, dear, assumed you had something better to do. So glad to hear that you'll be there."

quote:

Cassidy gains the condition Going to the party

Clearly done with this, I return to my chair, tapping on my phone while impatiently while I brood. Still no Myska. Boring. Headache forming. Gross...

I roll my eyes, then bark out orders, "Emmy - you know the drill. Drinks, pills, the works. Mandy - your ex, the one at that frat over in Hedding - get those boys out here. And Newt... you're in charge of decorations."

Work is so hard when you have to do it all yourself. Annoyed by the voices behind me, I turn back to my phone, tuning them out.

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006




Hot: +1 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: +2 | Dark: -1 || Experience: 2/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: - Going to the party

I could feel my heart stop for a second when Alicia brushes her foot on my leg. There's... there's no way she could have done that by accident. She did that on purpose, right? Does this mean... does this mean she's actually... interested in me...?

"...Huh?" Follow her lead? The hell is Wren planning? She's talking to Alicia about her art, and... wait, what!? "Uh....!" my eyes start to dart nervously around the room, "U-uh, y-yea! I-I'm a b-b-big f-f-fan! I l-love your w-w-w-w-work!" I blurt out, "And, uh, uh, uh, I'd... I'd... I'd... I'd really like... to model for you, too if you don't mind..." I slowly start to trail off. Great. Way to embarrass yourself in front of the girl you like, Cassidy. Real loving smooth.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Alicia: "Just ignore them," Victoria whispers as Wren and Cassidy start talking to you about modeling. What do you think of their offers? What do you do?

Renata and Cassidy: It's pretty clear the Victoria doesn't like the two of you trying to get close to Alicia. What do you do?

Rosabella: "Okay," Emmy says while not looking up. Newt nods and takes out a notebook to doodle some ideas down. But Mandy pouts when you mention her ex. "Ugh, why do I have to talk to him again? We'll have plenty of boys already, we don't need them." What do you do?

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.



Hot: 2 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: 1 --- Experience: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: -

Oh my, Wren too? I think my face is actually starting to get a little hot with all this attention. And whatever she had in mind, it certainly sounded to me like she was offering nude modeling, and maybe a bit of fun after. I get lost in the mental image of Wren and Cassidy naked before my brush, and the different poses and positions I could have them in, before I remember the three of them are still there. Coughing slightly, I give Victoria a half apologetic half 'don't worry' shrug before I look at the other two, genuinely sorry I have to turn down their offer. I already told Victoria I'd go, so my hands are tied. "Ah, sorry, I'm gonna be at the party... but why don't you two come, now that Cassidy is uh, ununinvited?" I tip my head at the board, "It'd be nice to see you there, and maybe I can paint you some other time?" I don't want to seem like I'm not interested, because hoo-boy am I. "I haven't done portraits in a little while, I could use some practice."

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006




Hot: +1 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: +2 | Dark: -1 || Experience: 2/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: - Going to the party

"Uh, s-s-sure! I'll see you! Tonight! At the party!" Oh gently caress me, I didn't even want to go to Rosabella's party, but I guess I'm loving going now, and it's all thanks to loving Wren.

I shoot Wren a death glare, and bare my teeth at her. I'm loving pissed that she put me on the spot like that, and made me look like an idiot in front of Alicia, and I want her to know it. I give her a look that practically says, "If you ever try poo poo like that again, I'll rip your loving throat out!"

quote:

(Accidentally) turn on Wren: 2d6+1 6

Using a string to turn that into a 7. String/self/promise!

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Hot: -1 | Cold: +2 | Volatile: +1 | Dark: -1 || Experience: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: -

I won't say that I'm not disappointed — it'd have to basically be the party of our generation to hold a candle to spending that much time with Alicia — but it did seem like she was picking up what I was throwing down. And, if I'm not wrong, liking the thought of it. She seems really cool to hang out with, plus she likes my friends. Or, you know, friend. Eat your heart out, Icarus, I'm going to catch the sun. I say, "Sure, sounds good. Shoot me a text whenever you have time. You have my number, right?" If not, I give it to her.

I'm content ignoring Victoria for now. If I need to, and she keeps getting in my way, I'll destroy her. But she does seem like Alicia's friend, so I'll play nice. Or, you know, at least not hard-ball.

I look back at Cassidy, confident that she'll understand just how good I am at making good things happen for us, but... Oh. She seems a little grumpy. Did she remember to eat breakfast? Maybe she's feeling a little left out...? I mean, I thought I made it clear that she would be in on it too. Oh well, I'll do my best to smooth things over. She'll come around. I think about things for a few more moments, then a thought occurs to me. If she was feeling left out, I'd just have to cheer her up at the party. She was probably feeling singled out from the whole mess that Renee made earlier. Or...

...Was she worried about not having a date on such short notice? God, that must be it. I never really see her with anyone... Hm. It's not really my style to go to a party with someone, but she is my friend. What the hell? Maybe it'll be fun. She does have that whole badass, don't take no poo poo vibe. Not bad looking, either. And, really, now that I take a closer look... I can see a hint of color to her. The smallest fraction of the Truth. I'd need a closer look to be sure, but... I bet we could have our own fun, even if the party sucks.

I shoot Cassidy an apologetic look and then mouth "Don't worry about lining up a date, you're going with me!" at her. I wink.

Wren promises Cassidy what she thinks she wants: a date to the party!

I'll chat more with her after class, but for now... Now I need to figure out a costume. Who the hell knows about things like that around here? I look back towards the front of the classroom and my eyes land on the incredibly pink girl that sits in front of me. She's kind of an oddball, but her notebook has a bunch of interesting doodles in it. I bet she has a couple of ideas on deck. I slip away from the scrum of girls and make my way in front of her desk.

I say, "Hey, Pinkie, you look like the artsy type. Any hot costume ideas rattling around in there? What're you going as, anyways?" I lean back, aiming to perch on the back of Rachel's chair, but as I settle back onto something that's distinctly not hard plastic... I realize that I might have shot a little high. Well, whatever. She's pretty comfortable. "I was thinking maybe one of those, uh—" I snap my fingers a few times, shifting my weight back and forth a bit, then say, "—Day of the Dead skeletons. The painted ones? You ever draw anything like that?"

quote:

SidekickBOT - Today at 7:21 AM
@Tricky: 2d6+2 Turn On Rosabella (+Cold) = (3+5)+2 = 10

String for me as Wren hits the Turn On trifecta~

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.



Hot: 2 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: 1 --- Experience: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: -

"Great, I'll see you there~" I double check my number is right with Wren, give Cassidy a little wave, and turn back to Victoria. "See, no problems and no hurt feelings." It's a shame she doesn't like Cassidy or Wren, but I suppose not everyone can find that kind of powerful violence and wild intensity as hot as hell, and the world would be a strange place if we were all the same. I'll move the conversation along though, just to make sure she doesn't have any hard feelings about it. "Sooo~ are you going to be going with anyone? Anyone you want to ask?" I'm also hoping for a juicy scoop here.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Alicia: Victoria sighs as you talk to Wren and Cassidy, but when you ask who she's going with she pauses to think. "Hmm...probably one of the boys on the football team." She looks over as Wren goes to talk with Rosabell's friends. "Look, just promise me you won't go off alone with them all right? I'll feel better if there are witness in case they. You know. Try something." What do you do?

Cassidy: As Wren heads to the front of the class, you notice Kyle watching you with a smirk on his face. He starts heading over to the now empty seat. "Hey Cassidy. You wanna go together? I won't even mind if you want to flirt with some more girls there. Long as I get to watch." What do you do?

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.



Hot: 2 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: 1 --- Experience: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: -

'One' of the boys, huh? "Can take your pick huh? Luucky~" I push her shoulder playfully, grinning until she mentions Wren and Cassidy again. I'm not going to make that promise because I absolutely intend to do things with them where we're very, very alone. But I think I can avoid making the promise without her noticing, most people unfortunately -except for right now- don't take promises quite as seriously as they should. "That's a good idea, I'll be careful. I won't do anything stupid. And hey," Lowering my hand, I take hers and give it a little squeeze, "thanks for worrying." I smile sincerely, even if it is a little annoying to have her so concerned about two people I want to have some fun with, she means well. "I'm lucky to have made a friend like you."

[16:48:54] <goshfish> turn on Victoria
[16:48:59] <goshfish> .roll 2d6+2
[16:49:00] <Platonibot> goshfish: 11 (2d6+2=5, 4)
String Get

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009



Hot: 1 | Cold: 2 | Volatile: - 1 | Dark: -1
Exp: 0/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: Bitchface

Mandy protests. I just peek my eyes out over the top of my phone and give her one of my trademarked glares. Bitch, please.

I open my mouth to give a retort when suddenly something behind me pushes my head forward. A voice, talking to Newt. Wren's. I don't even turn my head. "Bitch, you better move your fat rear end before I make you drink it through a straw."

quote:

15:03 Ferg shut down wren
15:03 Ferg .roll 2d6+2
15:03 Platonibot Ferg: 5 (2d6+2=1, 2)

That better not have come across as lame as it sounded...

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Alicia: Victoria smiles warmly as she thinks you agree to her promise. "No problem," she says as you give her hand a squeeze. She holds onto it for a moment longer before letting it go. "So...you still want to go by yourself? I could probably help you get someone to go with you if you want." What do you do?

Renata: The girl looks a bit startled as you start talking to her, but then smiles. "Oh! Uh, I'm going as a zombie! I got the makeup and everything." When you talk about your costume idea she replies, "I don't think I've ever drawn one of those but-" and then stops as Rosabella threatens you. What do you do?

Rosabella: As you try to get Wren to move Mandy watches the interaction between the two of you.

Mandy takes a String on you

"It'll be fine without him," she says. What do you do?

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006




Hot: +1 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: +2 | Dark: -1 || Experience: 2/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: - Going to the party

Annnd just when I thought this day can't get any loving worse, here comes King Shitbag himself, Kyle.

"gently caress off, Kyle," I growl at him, and make it *really* obvious that I'm not up for his poo poo today, "I'd rather poke my eyes out with hot lead than go out with you, ya loving creep."

quote:

9:04 AM <HugzillaPhone> shut down kyle!
9:04 AM <HugzillaPhone> .roll 2d6-1
9:04 AM <Platonibot> HugzillaPhone: 8 (2d6-1=6, 3)

Giving Kyle the condition "Creep." He gives me a condition in return!

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Hot: -1 | Cold: +2 | Volatile: +1 | Dark: -1 || Experience: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: -

Aw, she's all shy and poo poo. That's kind of adorable. And she's going as a zombie, huh? Bet she'd flip her poo poo if she knew she was talking to the next best thing in the flesh. It's a bummer that she doesn't have any designs on hand. Would have saved me a lot of trouble. I guess I'll need to google it or something and then try to figure out how to paint myself up. Or I guess I could—

Rosabella's — right, that's her name, now I remember — bitching cuts off my conversation and my train of thought. I sigh, theatrically, and say, "Aw, but Rosie, you're so comfortable. You ever think of giving up this popularity bullshit and going into the furniture business full-time? You'd be better at it." I slowly stand up and stretch, then add one last zinger as I start walking back towards my desk, "You should eat a hearty lunch, Rosie, a good chair needs a bit of cushion."

Spending a string to give Rosabella the condition Wren's Throne.

I wink at Newt as I walk by her desk and run a finger along her arm. For all the pink she's sporting, she doesn't have the same color that Alicia and Cassidy do. Nothing that cuts through the grey. Still, she seems nice enough. Pity she's got a bunch of real shithead friends. As I pass right by her, I whisper just loud enough for her to hear, "Maybe you can show me your drawings another time, Pinkie. See ya."

As I approach my desk, I see — and hear — that Cassidy's doing her usual with her favorite member of the football team. The jerk's in my seat, even. I'll give him a minute to move, but if he doesn't take the hint... No more nice Wren, that's for drat sure.

quote:

SidekickBOT - Today at 11:01 PM
@Tricky: 2d6+2 Turn On Newt (+Cold) = (2+2)+2 = 6

Time for a hard move!

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Cassidy: Kyle just keeps grinning. "Not like you have a lot of options babe. Seems you've scared everyone else off."

Kyle gives you the condition Brute

"But it's okay, I like tough girls." What do you do?

Renata: As you come back to your seat, Roswell is waiting for you. "So you need a costume?" He seems pleased to have discovered something he can use to start talking to you again. "I'm sure I could find someone here to help. Or in Holbrook, before the party. And then we can hang out on Tuesday night." What do you do?

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Hot: -1 | Cold: +2 | Volatile: +1 | Dark: -1 || Experience: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: -

Well, this poo poo just went from bad to worse. Kyle's cruising for my favorite puppy to rend him limb from lime and, to top it all off, loving Roz is back and he's not taking the hint. Still... God, I hate myself for this already, but I'm thinking about taking him up on it. I need a costume to hang with Alicia and Cassidy tonight, I'd rather not waste my time tracking something down... poo poo. I might actually do it. Worst case I just owe him a boring-rear end night out with his friends, right? Even if one of his douchebag friends accidentally ventilates me, it's not like I'm going to die.

I look him square in the eye, shrug, and say, "Alright, fine. You get me a good costume before the party tonight — and I mean good, none of that cut-up sheet sexy ghost bullshit — and I'll go out hunting on Tuesday." Dude's a creeper, no two ways about it, but hopefully he can at least manage being a useful creeper.

Now, with that settled, I might as well help out Cassidy with her man problems. It's not like I like Kyle anyways, plus he's still in my area. Personal space, dude, personal space. I look over at Kyle after he lets loose his last bits of verbal diarrhea, then let out a chuckle, "poo poo, Kyle, I do too. But you know what? Nobody likes some tiny-dick idiot throwing around daddy's money."

quote:

SidekickBOT - Today at 12:13 AM
@Tricky: 2d6+2 Shut down Kyle! = (2+6)+2 = 10

Taking a string on him since he has none on Wren.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Cassidy: You can see people around Kyle hiding smiles or trying not to laugh too hard. He whirls around angrily to snap at Wren. "gently caress off, bitch! Nobody asked you to butt in." He looks around and sees he's being watched. He turns back to you. "Come on, just say yes already." What do you do?

Renata: Meanwhile you notice something. It takes a moment, but you see that Rupert Tirrell is staring at you. Not in a lustful or admiring way. Just...looking. His blank empty eyes look at you with...you can't really tell what's behind them. He watches the interaction going on between the three of you, but he keeps most of his sight on you. Has Cassidy told you that he "smells of blood and smoke" to her? What do you make of this? What do you do?

Heliotrope fucked around with this message at Oct 25, 2017 around 10:43

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Hot: -1 | Cold: +2 | Volatile: +1 | Dark: -1 || Experience: 2/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: -

I sink into my seat and let a bit of a self-satisfied smirk come across my face. For being the start of another wonderful day at Gutermuth, homeroom has certainly been lively. Kyle's probably going to be fighting off the peanut gallery's giggles for a while longer, Rosie's really gotta come to terms with what she really wants out of life, and me? I'm looking forward to an evening party that promises to be exciting in all sorts of new ways.

I do feel Rupert's eyes burning on me. Jesus. Another creeper? Do I just put off a vibe that's all "oh hey, come creep on me please"? Cassidy's mentioned that he smells weird, but I've never caught a whiff of anything funky like that. I think she's probably just overreacting a little. Sure, sure. She's a big, fuzzy death machine and I'm not going to die for good anytime soon. Doesn't mean every dude with weird cologne is a monster, you know? Still...

I turn my head and meet his eyes. We lock in, basically going straight to a staring contest. It's weird. It's like there's something in them. They're creepy and dead and black, sure, but I keep seeing something... moving, maybe? I try and project some relaxed confidence even as I strain my eyes even harder to make out what I'm seeing.

Maybe this was a bad idea. Maybe... Maybe Cassidy was right about him?

quote:

SidekickBOT - Today at 11:00 AM
@Tricky: 2d6-1 Gaze into the abyss (of Rupert's eyes) = (6+1)-1 = 6

Hard move and XP!

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Renata: You stare at Rupert. He stares at you. You stare at Rupert. He stares at you. You stare at Rupert. He has nothing in his eyes, nothing behind them...but then, just for a moment, you really look into him and see (just for a fraction of a second) a burst of color. Then it's gone. He stares at you. And somehow, just like you saw something in him, he sees something in you. Then the moment's over and the two of you are just staring at each other again. What do you do?

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006




Hot: +1 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: +2 | Dark: -1 || Experience: 2/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: - Going to the party, Brute

I shake my head at Kyle, "Yea, answer's still no. 'Sides, I'm already going to the party with-" Wren?

I put a hand on Wren's shoulder, and give her a little shake to get her attention, "Yo, Wren? You okay? You look paler than usual."

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.



Hot: 2 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: 1 --- Experience: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: -

"Hmm," I purse my lips thoughtfully, glancing around the room. "There's a few people I'm interested in, but I think they're all going with someone already. If someone asks me before hand I might say yes, otherwise I think I'll go stag and play the field a little, right?" Cassidy and Wren are partnered up, she's going with someone from the football team, and... I let my gaze linger on Rosabella for a moment before I look away. Maybe. I've seen her making eyes at me, but I'm not sure if they're the kind I want, and going up to ask her in front of class isn't a good way of doing it.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Cassidy: Kyle brushes your hand off from Wren's shoulder. "Seems she and Weird Kid over there are gaga about each other. So much for that 'date', huh?" He gives you a friendly pat on the back. "So when should I pick you up? Need help with your costume? Wouldn't mind seeing it before the party." He winks. What do you do?

Alicia: Victoria seems a little sad when you tell her you're going alone. But she sees your glance at Rosabella. "Thinking of going with the Queen Bee, huh? Pretty good idea if she's into you. I suppose just be careful to not get stung." She turns her attention back to you. "Well, you know, if you do want to go with someone...I haven't actually. You know. Asked anyone out. Could still change plans...IF you need someone to be there with you." What do you do?

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Hot: -1 | Cold: +2 | Volatile: +1 | Dark: -1 || Experience: 2/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: -

What the hell was that!? There's seriously something funky about Rupert. I don't know whether it has anything to do with the things Cassidy are complaining about him smelling like, but... He's definitely not just another student. Is it weird that I get some sort of Highlander vibe from all this? Like there's something inside me that wants his Color... whatever it takes to get it. I want to ask him about it... but if he's the same way, getting alone with him sounds like a really bad idea.

I blink, shake my head a bit to clear it, and turn back to Cassidy and Kyle. God, I'm feeling all out of whack now. Still, Cass has my back. I know it. I just... I need some time to figure out what the hell is going on. Maybe she can help with that. She knew something was up with him from the jump. Of course, there is the small matter of Kyle getting handsy. With me, with Cassidy... God help him if he put a hand on Alicia, I think I'd tear him in half.

I glare at Kyle, "Don't touch me, rear end in a top hat, and don't touch Cassidy either."

My expression softens as I turn to Cassidy. It's still not the attitude I'd been sporting all morning, but it was a fair sight more normal than the last few minutes had been. My hand finds hers under the table and gives it a slight squeeze, then lets go like nothing was wrong at all. I shake my head, "It's nothing big, I'll tell you about it later."

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006




Hot: +1 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: +2 | Dark: -1 || Experience: 2/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: - Going to the party, Brute

I squeeze Wren's hand back, and say, "Yea, sure." I've got no idea what's going on with her and Rupert, but I ain't gonna push it. I'm sure she'll tell me later, and 'sides, I've got another rear end in a top hat to take care of right now.

I get up from my desk, and stand menacingly in front of Kyle, "When I said no," I grab him by the scruff of his neck, and forcefully pull him in closer, until our faces are practically inches apart, and say, in a menacing growl, "I mean no! Now get outta my face, and leave us both the gently caress alone, or else I'll tear your loving limbs off!" I let a bit of the Beast out as I say those last few words, so Kyle knows I'm not loving around. Kyle might be a spoiled prick, but he ain't dumb, and he's seen what I do to assholes who won't leave me alone. If he's smart, he'll back the gently caress off right now.

quote:

Manipulate Kyle (w/ threats): 2d6+1 13

Manipulating Kyle into leaving us both alone with threats of violence!

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.



Hot: 2 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: 1 --- Experience: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: -

I glance at Rosabella again. "Oh, considering it, anyway... I think you're right though, I'd rather not find out what happens to people who ask her out when she isn't interested." Letting out a small sigh, I turn back to Victoria and blink, a slow smile spreading across my face. Score! "Ooh? Well~" I lean in a little closer to her, offering her some of the view down my shirt I've been enjoying up her's. "I'd love to go with you, but I don't 'need' someone to go with me, I only want to go with someone who 'wants' to go with me. So.." I take her hand again, picking it up softly in one hand and running my fingers over the back of her hand with the other, "do you want to go to the party with me tonight?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Alicia: Victoria smiles. "Yes. I'd love to go to the party with you tonight." She leans in closer and whispers into your ear. "To be honest, the boys from the team wouldn't be half as interesting as you." What do you do?

Cassidy: Kyle, for a moment, lets his smile drop. He looks hesitant, but you can smell it on him - fear. He brings the smile back up, not as wide as it was before. "Hey, well, you know." He looks around. "If you, if you change your mind." He gets out of the seat and stands up. "Let me know babe." He almost winks, but seems to think better of it at the last moment. He slides back into his original seat. But as he does, he looks at you just once and you catch a whiff - anger. Just a little, but he might not be happy with how this encounter ended. Meanwhile Victoria and Alicia are talking with each other, holding hands. What do you do?

Rosabella: Are you going to let Mandy go against your order? You can see that Alicia and Victoria are talking really close together. If you want to ask her to go to the party with you, you'd better hurry. What do you do?

Renata: There's a scraping noise as Rupert slides his chair back. He stands up, turns to your direction, and walks over. He pauses as he notices you and Cassidy having a bit of a moment. Then he speaks.

"You free? Before party?"

If you look to your side, Victoria and Alicia are having a moment together. Does that worry you? What do you do?

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • Post
  • Reply
«6 »