Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Post
  • Reply
Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009



Hot: 1 | Cold: 2 | Volatile: - 1 | Dark: -1
Exp: 0/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: Bitchface, Wren's Throne

Wren leaves and I'm seeing red. I'm going to loving kill her. But no. Death... to short. I'm going to ruin her. I'm going to bury her then make her dig her way out with a spoon. Closer. Still not enough.

Mandy utters something she think is snappy and I whirl on her, fuming. Wrong time to quip, bitch. I raise my hand, about to strike her for the insult, but then...

quote:

21:52 Ferg getting lashy on mandy (lash out physically) (shut down)
21:52 Ferg .roll 2d6+2
21:52 Platonibot Ferg: 6 (2d6+2=1, 3)
Spending a string to make it a 7
We both lose Strings on each other

My sharp slap leaves a stinging feeling in my hand and a red mark on Mandy's face. She glares at me with anger - maybe she'll actually stop coming to me with all her dumb little problems... - Whatever. Message sent. I flip my hair before meeting her glare coldly, "Just do it."

My anger far from subsided, I glance around the room again, looking for... well, I would call them victims but let's be honest - those that actually manage to gain my attention should consider themselves blessed. Myska still gone - can you believe that we actually pay for this education? I'll probably have to attend a community college. My wonderful wit brightens my mood at least a little bit.

There. Alicia. Holding hands with Victoria. No.

I strut their way, ignoring the rest of the cattle around me. Victoria leans in to whisper something in Alicia's ear, doubtless something crass and trashy. "Hold that thought, dear," I muse as I take my place standing over them. "Alicia, a word? I have... special need of your services tonight. And while it certainly won't be as... homely as whatever you have planned with Crown here, well - it would certainly behoove your artistic interests."

I beckon her to come with me. Away from Victoria. Away from the rest of these trash people.

Frgrbrgr fucked around with this message at Nov 1, 2017 around 05:20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Hot: -1 | Cold: +2 | Volatile: +1 | Dark: -1 || Experience: 2/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: -

I look at Rupert for a moment, trying to figure out his angle, then I say, "...Yeah. I can make some time. Want to meet by the flag out front or is this going to be a more... private chat?"

Do I trust him? Hell no. I'm going to text Cass as soon as I have a chance and get her to back me up. He might get me with a cheap shot or whatever the gently caress his game is, but if Cass is there... Well, I'd be fine in the long run. He'd be in some serious trouble, especially if she really lost it. It's kind of weird trusting someone like that, but I guess there's really nothing that compares to the secrets we've shared with each other.

I'm about to put my head down and wash my hands of everything, but it seems like Rosie's not quite getting the picture. Victoria is whatever. I can handle her. But Rosie? Rosie needs to figure out her poo poo stinks just like everyone else. I look over at her, give her a bemused look, and loudly comment, "Looks like you're shooting a little high there, eh, Rosie? I figure a glorified footstool like you would be a better fit for a living douche like Kyle."

quote:

SidekickBOT - Today at 2:39 PM
@Tricky: 2d6+3 Shut Down Rosabella (tagging Wren's Throne) = (2+1)+3 = 6

Spending a string to make that a 7, then choosing for each to lose a string on the other!

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

It grew from the seeaugh-
what did you do?





Hot: 2 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: 1 --- Experience: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: -

I beam. That's exactly what I wanted to hear. "Thank you, I think you're much more interesting than them too." If she's going as my date, hmm, I wonder. Moving one hand up to her blonde hair, I curl a lock of it around my finger, "If you're going as my rockstar date, does that mean I can convince... oh, hello Rosabella." I didn't expect her to come over, and she's... ugh, what timing, just after I arranged my date for the party. Couldn't you be a minute faster? And a bit less rude? Actually that wasn't too bad for her standards, really. I glance at Victoria, making a 'better see what she wants' face and let go of her hair and hand, giving the latter a quick squeeze. "I'll-" Oof, Wren too now? That line was pretty good, even if I don't get what the foot-stool reference is too, but... I'm going to have a bloodbath on my hands soon if I don't do something. And while that'd probably be hot...

Giving Victoria's hand one last reassuring pat, then stand up and move up to Rosabella's side. "Sure Rosabella, let's go talk." Looping my arm around her's, I start leading her away from the others. Glancing back at Wren so Rosa can't see my face, I mouth 'Nice One' to her before looking back at Rosabella with a smile, dropping my voice. "Don't worry about her, so, you need me for one of my talents? I've got a few, which are you interested in~"

[18:19:53] <GodFish> turn on Rosabella
[18:19:59] <GodFish> !r 2d6+2
[18:20:04] <GodFish> .roll 2d6+2
[18:20:04] <Platonibot> GodFish: 8 (2d6+2=2, 4)

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006




Hot: +1 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: +2 | Dark: -1 || Experience: 2/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: - Going to the party, Brute

...Yea, I ain't gonna lie, I don't like seein' Alicia getting so close to Rosabella. If that bitch even thinks about putting the moves on Alicia, then I'm going to... I'm going to...

...Oh, who the hell am I kidding, it ain't like we're dating. I had so many loving chances to ask her out to the party, but I didn't take any of them. Way to go, Cassidy. Why do you have to be such a loving loser?

I groan, and lay my head down on my table. I just want this loving terrible day to end already.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Hot: -1 | Cold: +2 | Volatile: +1 | Dark: -1 || Experience: 2/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: -

Speaking of Cass... isn't she a little quiet? I was figuring that she might go ape when Rosie made her move, but she just looks defeated. Hm. Well, I can't have that. There's no fun in taking her to the party if she's gonna be shooting sad puppy-dog eyes all over the place. I need to get her mind off of things. I need... Well, okay, I'll admit that all the fun we've been having this morning has gotten me a little worked up myself. It's going to be a real chore sitting through class — more than usual — if I don't have a chance to blow off some steam. And, hey, I'm sure that'd cheer her right up.

I lean over to Cassidy and whisper in her ear, "I wouldn't worry about it, Cass, Alicia isn't gonna settle for someone like Rosie." I run a finger along her side, getting dangerously close to her breast but veering away at the last second. "I'm going to hit the restroom before class starts. Walk with me, okay? I need your help with something."

quote:

SidekickBOT - Today at 10:13 AM
@Tricky: 2d6+2 Turn On Cassidy! = (2+6)+2 = 10

No string due to the singleton rule, but she's definitely turned on!

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006




Hot: +1 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: +2 | Dark: -1 || Experience: 2/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: - Going to the party, Brute

...drat it, Wren. Did you have to get so drat close? I could feel my heart beating a little faster, and my face getting a little hotter, as she touches me. loving hell, Wren, are you trying to cheer me up, or seduce me?

...Actually, knowing her, it's probably both, and it's working. gently caress.

I let out a long, tired sigh, and turn to Wren, "...I'm probably going to regret this, but sure," I get up from my chair, stuff my hands into my pockets, and follow Wren, taking a quick glance at Alicia before we exit the class.

"So," I say, while we're walking out in the hall, on our way to the bathroom, "What'd you need my help with?"

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Hot: -1 | Cold: +2 | Volatile: +1 | Dark: -1 || Experience: 2/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: -

As we walk, I figure I'll lead in with the softball request: Rupert. Time enough for the more... entertaining one, shall we say, once we get somewhere a little more private. I say, "You might have noticed your weirdo brimstone guy, Rupert, was chatting me up earlier. I got a whiff of something too... and I think he knows something about my deal. I set up a meet after school and I'd appreciate it if you could keep an eye on things. Or a nose, as the case may be."

Not too long after that, the bathroom comes into view. I hold the door open for her, noting that it looks pretty well deserted, and gesture for her to head on in first. I wink at her, "There's something else, too, but I'll tell you in a moment."

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006




Hot: +1 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: +2 | Dark: -1 || Experience: 2/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: - Going to the party, Brute

I cock up an eyebrow, "You're meeting with that creepy fucker? Seriously?" loving hell, she's just a magnet for trouble, isn't she? I sigh, and say, "Fine, I'll help you out, but Wren?" My expression shifts to a slightly more concerned one, "Watch yourself, okay? I know you're hard to kill an' all, but that guy... There's something just wrong about him."

I walk into the bathroom, and lean my back against the wall, hands crossed against my chest, "So what's the other thing? You gonna tell me you're having problems with Kyle, now, too?"

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Hot: -1 | Cold: +2 | Volatile: +1 | Dark: -1 || Experience: 2/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: -

I let the bathroom door shut behind me as I follow her in. You know... I mean, I've seen her before. Naked, that is. That morning after, when we both found out about each other's secrets. I hadn't really thought about it much at the time, past how much fun it was to tease her about, but after what I saw earlier...? That tiny flash of color in class...? I guess I'm honest to god intrigued now. And, hey, we're already friends. Might as well make it the interesting sort of friends, right?

I say, "No, it's not Kyle. This problem... this one is a lot more fun to solve." I walk up to her and drape myself around her. I run a finger up from her cleavage to the tip of her chin and bring her eyes to meet mine. "I've got an itch, you see, and I need a friend to help me with it. I've seen the way you look at me, Cassidy, and..." I nip at her ear playfully. "I like it."

Tempting Cassidy to have sex with a string!

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006




Hot: +1 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: +2 | Dark: -1 || Experience: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: - Going to the party, Brute

...I'm not sure how, but manages to trigger something inside of me. The Beast inside of me is always hungry, but now, it's hungry for Wren. I can hear it growling inside of me. It's telling me to take her. To devour her. The Beast wants Wren NOW.

And I listen.

I grab Wren, and pull her in for a savage kiss, almost as if I was devouring her. It's a little rough, but I'm sure she doesn't mind. My hands move around her body, and it takes every ounce of restraint I have left to not just tear her clothes off her body. She's already seen one side of The Beast, I think it's time for her to see the other side.

Accepting the tempt, and fading!

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009



Hot: 1 | Cold: 2 | Volatile: - 1 | Dark: -1
Exp: 0/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: Bitchface, Wren's Throne

I let Wren's comment slide without even so much as a frown - no need to indulge her. She'll get what's coming.

Alicia, however—oh my! So pleasant to be with somebody that just listens to me instead of arguing. Good help is so hard to find.

I allow Alicia to guide me towards the rear of the classroom, away from prying ears, noting that Wren leaves with that bull Cassidy. I guess it's true what they say about the kinds of people you surround yourself with... And, at the moment, it's just so wonderful to be surrounded by Alicia. I take a few seconds sizing her up, her uniquely delicate and gorgeous features. Perfect.

Giving Alicia a String on me

"No need to be so eager," I muse, "We've only just met. Still, I must say I've been impressed with your artwork - have you had much training? Or simply a gifted natural?" I tilt my head slightly so she can get a good look at my neckline. "Regardless, as the organizer of tonight's party, I am in need of decoration. Newt will be handling most of it, but I was wondering... if I could convince you to create a custom piece for the festivities? Something dark and gloomy?"

quote:

14:00 Ferg .roll 2d6+1
14:00 Platonibot Ferg: 7 (2d6+1=5, 1)

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

It grew from the seeaugh-
what did you do?





Hot: 2 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: 1 --- Experience: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: -

"Plenty of time for that later?" I grin, not making any effort in not looking like I'm taking full advantage of the view Rosabella is giving me, because it is a very nice one, and I'm the kind of person who appreciates physical perfection. And judging from how she's been looking at me... She like's what she sees, and is definitely making the view intentional, so I take it in. "A bit of both, I started good and I always work to make myself better. Like you, I think." I'm admiring her make-up, her hair, the careful selection of jewelry, and bring a hand up to touch her cheek, just for a moment. "you started lovely and just enhanced it." But she wanted some art for the party... "Decoration, well... I'd love to, but what sized piece are you thinking? What kind? A painting? A poster kind of mural? I might be able to do something small, but if you wanted anything decent sized and remotely near my standards, I'll need more time than just before the party. You can rush art, but only so much." I trail off for a moment, considering the matter. "I'll make you something, but if you could get me out of class for the rest of the day, I should be able to get you something that'll really set the mood for you."

Promising Rosabella at least an art piece

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Rosabella: Do you take Alicia up on her offer? If you tell the administration about your party they might not like it, or at the very least they'll probably send people to chaperone it - might be a bit of a downer especially if people are supposed to be drinking and using what Emmy brings. What do you do?

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009



Hot: 1 | Cold: 2 | Volatile: - 1 | Dark: -1
Exp: 2/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: Bitchface, Wren's Throne

quote:

Forgot to mark experience from the last turn on. Accounted now above.

I shrug coyly as Alicia muses on what to paint. "I'm sure you'll come up with something," I purr as she pauses to touch my cheek. For a second, I want to reach out with my own hand and touch her beautiful face... or more... but I restrain myself. No need to rush things...

I blink back to the present moment. "Out of class? I'm sure I can arrange something. It's not like Myska is bothering to show." For a second I furrow my brow. Where is she? For a second, the world shimmers as I try to think of how to use this to my advantage.

quote:

[1:08 PM] BOTSidekick: Frgrbrgr: 2d6-1 rosabella gaze = (3+3)-1 = 5
Marking experience
Hard move...

Nothing - and whatever that was will probably come back to haunt me.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Rosabella: You think. You could probably use your time before class to head to the principal's office, tell him whatever you'll come up with to get her the day off, and then come back with a note from him so that Myska doesn't mark you as late. Maybe that you have a way to get Alicia's art put up in the Redwoods Gallery? You'd have to figure out how to make that true before he catches on though. Except that while you're going over this in your mind, that sparkle catches your eye again and suddenly you see an unkempt man in a slightly faded and scuffed outfit watching you with...not exactly malice, but perhaps disapproval? He glares through his spectacles at both you and Alicia (who he is right behind), before turning around and going past a corner. You don't recognize him as any teacher or staff you've seen before. What do you make of him? But if you want your decoration and Alicia to be happy about being free to paint instead of going to class all day, you can't spend any time going after him. What do you do?

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009



Hot: 1 | Cold: 2 | Volatile: - 1 | Dark: -1
Exp: 2/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: Bitchface, Wren's Throne

As I struggle to come up with a response, I suddenly spy - Who?

That guy definitely doesn't belong here. Homeless? Maybe. Gross. This school has seriously lowered its standards—I might have to reconsider my enrollment. Still... there's something... off about that guy. Why was he watching us? Stalker much? But, before I can tell him off, he takes off down the hallway. Weird. Still... nowhere near as weird as this morning is going.

For gently caress's sake, it's like 9am and I feel like I need a drink. Or something more serious. I should find Emmie after this.

I refocus on the moment. Alicia is still waiting for some kind of response. I flash a smile, "Sorry... anyways, I'll come up with something. You go ahead and do your thing! Maybe I can stop by during lunch...?"

--

Helio, sorry for the delay. Would love to get this game back and rolling. I'm fine working out Alicia taking off any way you want to, whether prinicipal or something else. My life has stabilized so I can do some post storming if you want.

Protip: Don't have your whole family get pinkeye at the same time.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Class starts when Ms. Mysaka comes in at the exact time. She only briefly stops her lesson to take a note from Rosabella excusing her brief absence and to mark Wren and Cassidy as late when they show up later. Other then that, the rest of the day is fairly uneventful, but the party this night should change things up. It's just a little before then, and you'd all got some things to do.

It is a new scene for the purposes of the Singleton rule

Alicia: What kind of art piece are you coming up with? Rosabella managed to get you the day off, so you have the whole day to work on it. What do you think of Cassidy and Wren going off together alone during homeroom? Anyway you're finishing up the piece when you hear someone come in. It's an older man in a slightly faded and scuffed outfit, with a pair of spectacles. You can't recall having seen him around. He takes a look at your work, admiring it. "I'm always glad to see the kind of talent Gutermuth brings. Tell me young lady, what is your name?" What do you think of him? What do you do?

Renata: After you and Cassie had sex, you feel something new - a desire for her, one that matches your desire for thrills. What do you make of it? But right now your concern is Rupert. He's out by the flag as agreed, hands by his side. He just stares at you as you get closer to him. He's silent for now - seems like he's waiting for you to make the first move here. What do you do?

Cassidy: Was having sex with Wren a one-time thing or would you like more? Meanwhile, you're watching as she goes to talk to Rupert. Where are you hiding? Is there anything other then his smell that worries you about him? Do you think Wren can handle herself before you get there if he decides to start something? What do you do?

Rosabella: The principal was pleasantly surprised when you told him about getting Alicia in the Redwoods Gallery. Getting a student's work in there would look pretty good for the school. But how do you plan to actually do that, and do it before he finds out it was originally a lie?

Where do you usually hang out after school ends? John Yu is there, looking somewhat nervous but determined. He seems to think for a moment before speaking and then says, "So. Rosabella. About this morning. You can't...you can't just slap Mandy like that." What do you think of him standing up for her like this? What do you do?

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

It grew from the seeaugh-
what did you do?





Hot: 2 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: 1 --- Experience: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: -

Ah. Taking a step back from my painting, I give it a nice long look over. It's not nearly done yet, but I'm happy with how its turning out so far. Rosabella asked for something dark and gloomy, which isn't usually my style. Because of my process, I kind of have to feel the emotions that I'm working into a piece, and I'd rather not make myself gloomy, you know? I did keep mostly to that guideline, but since it's for a Halloween party, I figured I could get away with making it a little more lively, a little 'spirited'. Heh.

So the piece - I've got a reasonable large canvas, four feet by six - is done almost entirely in browns, blacks, deep greens and oranges, depicting a sort of haunted, withering forest, trees shaped just enough like a person to be unnerving, just enough like nothing alive to be alien, based on one I saw in Faerie once, combined with the skys of the personal faerie of a guy in highschool I visited right after a tough breakup, stormy, pitch black, the clouds feel as though they're crying, or screaming. Going back to the forest, it's darker around the edges, filled with the silhouettes of lurking beasts, faint glowing eyes, the shadows of flying birds, but as it gets to the center, the shapes come into focus, all still dark shapes, but now visible as stalking cats, ghosts flitting between the trees, the husk of a man who either is looking out from a tree, turning into a tree, or the tree come to life, goblins danging from branches like strange fruit, all covered in a hazy, uneven fog. And then the center, where a bonfire blazes in shocking orange, the smoke creating the fog, as figures dance around it, half obscured, half there, figures of greens and browns and elfin features, a beautiful woman with the eyes and whiskers of a cat, a man with a pumpkin for a head, a scarecrow dancing with a laughing girl, no older than ten. Witches and demons and things no proper words can describe from the heart of Fae. If I'd describe it as a whole, it'd be... Fear, or Chaos, or maybe, A Strange Delight. I like that.

Taking a minute break, I send a few more texts to Victoria, replying to her last messages and updating her on my progress. I should be visiting her room for my costume and, more importantly, my date in about half an hour I'd say. Just in time to clean up and make it to the party. It really was great of Rosabella to get me this day off, for one thing classes can be such a pain, and it's always more enjoyable to channel myself into some art for a good length of time. I've been lost in it, which is exactly how I like it. While I work, I can also let my mind run freely, thinking of all the wonderful possibilities the future might have for me, the fantasies I hope I'll experience, and past events. While Victoria and Rosabella have occupied a lot of my thoughts, I've certainly spared some for Cassidy and Wren, and the experiences they suggested at. Each one would be a treat, and together... I hardly one to think of it, in case it doesn't happen. What a loss that would be. But when they left class, well, I can't say for certain, since I was paying more attention to other people, but... I think I know what they were up to. And that should be a good sign.

Going back at the painting, I'm making the last few changes when someone arrives. I turn to face him, setting down my palate and brush. I'm not exactly traditionally presentable, my hair is pulled back into a short, messy ponytail, and my face and smock are covered in paint splatters from the day's work, but from the way he's admiring my art, I don't think he'll mind. Who is he though? When he compliments me, I stop worrying too much about it though, and just give him a warm smile and offer him my hand. "Alicia Lee. Thank you! That's very kind of you to say, Mister..?" I definitely haven't seen him at school, but I suppose he could be like, the dean, or something? Or unrelated even, its not like the school doesn't allow visitors, though usually they get an escort.

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009



Hot: 1 | Cold: 2 | Volatile: - 1 | Dark: -1
Exp: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: Bitchface, Wren's Throne

The morning rushes by in a blur of half-truths ("Oh, but of course the Redwoods Gallery is interested in art from up-and-coming students here at Gutermuth!"), sugary-sweet morale boosters ("Oh Newt, I just knew you'd settle on the perfect theme!"), and - my favorite - airing of my assertions ("I swear - that bitch's weave looks like it was made in a Nicaraguan sweat shop"). And with Alicia gone - well, who the gently caress else am I trying to impress? After delivering on my promise to get Alicia out of class, I spent basically the rest of the day browsing fashion blogs and reading Perez Hilton tweets. How drab...

The final school bell rings, and it's time to put the second half of my plan into action. Operation Make Redwoods Gallery Do The Right Thing, go! Just gotta convince the gallery owner to buy into my 'millenial art' scheme and I'm home free. Only...

"Uh, who the gently caress are you?"

Oh - it's John. That John. Mandy's John. I roll my face and let my RBF take the lead while I listen. Oh, what a knight in shining armor. Come to rescue his damsel in distress... how quaint. I've seen this story before. Time to write a new ending.

"You know what, John... you're right. I was... out of line." I take a step closer to him, "What can I say? Sometimes, I just feel so... passionate sometimes. I try so hard," another step closer, "But nobody seems to understand me. But... you do." I stick out a finger and poke him square in the chest, then trail my finger upward toward his neck, tracing his pectoral with my fingertip. "You just want to protect her... right? So... tell me... how far would you go to really keep her happy?"

quote:

[2:44 PM] BOTSidekick: @AlphaFerg: 2d6+1 Turn on John Yu = (4+6)+1 = 11
String & experience!

I abruptly pull my finger back, then return to my regularly-scheduled facial expression. "Anyways, just text me, okay? Places to go and all..."

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Alicia: "You're welcome Ms. Lee." He looks at the painting again but doesn't give his name or shake your hand. "Yes, it seems like you'll go a long way. At least, you will if you're diligent in your studies and careful of who you associate with. You are focusing on schoolwork, correct?" What do you do?

Rosabella: John stares at your finger as you poke him and follows it with his eyes. "Uh." He gulps, and then looks around, "Yeah I do. That's why I'm talking to you." He looks uncertain, like he didn't think the conversation would go this way. "Anyway, I just came to ask you to apologize to her. In front of everyone else, since you slapped in front of the whole class." Seems like he wants to be sure this situation will be fixed before he'll let you leave. What do you do?

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

It grew from the seeaugh-
what did you do?





Hot: 2 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: 1 --- Experience: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: -

Lowering my hand, I frown a bit as his back while he looks at the painting. Bit rude. And is he implying something? I don't appreciate the implications of what he's saying, especially because I can't say I am, since that'd be a lie, at least for the moment. *Generally* I focus on my schoolwork, though today... not so much. Instead, I take refugee in evasion, something he seems to be good at as well based on not providing a name or shaking my hand. "Look around," I wave a hand at the other partially finished paintings of mine stacked up against the walls in my little art room, "what do you think?" And what did that about associates mean? Is he trying to tell me to stay away from Cassidy and Wren? Because he's wasting his breath if so. Still, despite his compliments, he's making this difficult for me, and possibly being rude about my friends, and I don't appreciate it. Still behind him, I let my mind flow out from my body, touching his Fae. Here in my art room, where I've spent so much time, it's even easier than it would be normally, I can brush into it, peer into the truth of his being, all while staying in the room.

gaze into the old man's faerie: 2d6+1 12
The visions of this man's true self are lucid and detailed, and they'll show me what to do (carry 1 forward)

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006




Hot: +1[/s] | Cold: -1 | Volatile: +2 | Dark: -1 || Experience: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: - Going to the party, Brute

I'm still trying to process what happened this morning. Me 'n Wren went at it like dogs in heat, loving like there was no tomorrow in that nasty rear end bathroom of all places. Wren just... flipped a switch inside of me, a switch I didn't even know I had. I'm always a little rough when it comes to sex, but that... that was different. I wasn't just being rough. I was being savage. Biting and growling, like a beast with no restraint, and it felt... it felt good. It felt really good not having to restrain myself for once.

Do I want more? gently caress, I dunno. Maybe? I'm still trying to figure it out. Yea, it felt good, but... I'm a little scared I might end up unleashing the literal beast inside of me if we go at it like that again.

Aw, gently caress, whatever. I'll worry about it some other time. Right now, I gotta do my thing and watch out for her while she's talking to Rupert. Wren's tough, but Rupert... yea, there's something wrong with him, and I ain't just talking about his smell. Guy's always been a little... off. I dunno what that guy's deal is, but if he hurts my friend... I am going to tear out his guts, and choke him with his own entrails!

I don't have to hide far. I chose a little corner overlooking their meeting spot to hide out it, ready to jump out when Wren needs me. My senses are sharp enough to pick up on whatever happens from here. Now I just have to wait, and let Wren do her thing.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Hot: -1 | Cold: +2 | Volatile: +1 | Dark: -1 || Experience: 2/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: -

God, what a morning. That scratch I mentioned? Thoroughly itched. Cassidy does have a way with her hands that's... Ah. Mm, I can't get enough of it. It was a struggle for her to peel me off, even, cause I could have gone for seconds. Hell, thirds. Maybe more. I still don't know what it means that our little session in the bathroom was enough to take the edge off, just like doing something crazy, but... Well, gently caress it. I like her well enough and we're both basically outsiders. The kind of people that should be sticking together. No big deal if we gently caress on the side, right? She certainly enjoyed herself and, mm, I bet she doesn't get to let loose like that very often.

Of course, here's the thing standing between me and whatever the gently caress is going to happen at the party. Rupert. Cass is back in the... wherever she is, ready to rip him apart if he gets all crazy, but I might as well see what he wants first. I look at him, gesture at the space around us, and say, "Alright, here we are. What do you want?"

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Alicia: You looks into the man's Faerie, going deep in. You see in his mind's eye the Faerie of an educator - someone who does want students to learn and prosper. What does that look like? But as you look, his Faerie is actually far, far bigger then you realized at first. It seems to go around him, around the room, around this area of the school...wait, it's actually the entire school. Seems you've met the Fae of Gutermuth.

"There aren't many like us around," he says with his back still turned to you as he looks at your other works. "Not everyone who has the ability to be here appreciates it. But you can do much...if you don't let the wrong people get to you." You can see the truth of these words as he speaks them - it looks like he's taken an interest in you and wants to make sure you do well. Might not be too thrilled about who you're choosing to hang out with, but he'd probably be receptive to an argument that they're not going to hinder you. What do you think about getting the attention his attention? What do you do?

Wrenata: "What are you?" Well he's getting right to the point. What do you do?

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

It grew from the seeaugh-
what did you do?





Hot: 2 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: 1 --- Experience: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: -

Oh, wow.

"...oh..."

I've seen the Faerie of teachers before. They're mostly pretty unique, depending on the subject, and the person, like anyone elses, but I've also seen the Faerie of so called 'educators' before, principals and like, and they're... well, they tend to be like factories. Machines cranking out 'educated mind' after 'educated mind' all the same. Form fitting. The kind of process that destroys a person, and destroys their Faerie, making the same thing again and again. This one isn't like that. His Faerie actually resembles the school itself to a degree, which is very rare, I hardly ever see it, but the school, full of plantlife, strange life, but green trees, blossoming (strange) flowers, creeping vines, growing, to an extend, freely, but many given special place, tended, watered, sometimes pruned and guided. It feels a bit like looking at my art gallery, like the students he tries to tend are his way of expressing the truth, in the way my art is. To as much of a degree as it's possible to understand a mind so large, from such a small look, I think I understand him. Which is good, because I'm not going to agree with what he wants from me, even knowing that.

"Ah... I understand. But you don't need to worry, these pieces," I step up to next to him again so he can see as I gesture to the paintings once more, "they're based on where I go, but more than that, they're based on the people I see. If I only visited the 'right' sort of people, I could never had done this," the twisted forest of fae mixed with the storms of a heartbroken mind, "or this, or... any of these, really. People say the greatest artists are ones with tortured souls, like van Gogh, but I prefer to keep my soul calm, and use other people's for my muse." If he's worried, is it Rosabella, Wren or Cassidy he's concerned about? I could understand any of them, they're pure danger, which is what's so thrilling, aside from maybe Cassidy. "I'm not sure who you're concerned about me associating with, but no-one can stop me making my art, and..." Walking over to a blank canvas, my fingertips brush against the empty surface, tracing non-existent images "...Imagine what pieces Rosabella's mind could inspire in me?" I let out a wistful sigh, then turn back to look him head on, determined. I'm flattered, on multiple levels, to have been singled out like this by such a powerful Fae, and possibly the head of the school (? I'm not so sure on that), and I certainly appreciate the concern, but... I got here because of my talent at art, so I'm going to put that ahead of my other classes without shame, and I do my art based on people, and I won't avoid the most interesting people here, even for him.

Manipulate Gutermuth Fae (+1 forward): 2d6+3 14
Trying to make him see associating with the 'wrong people' is good for her development

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Alicia: "Hmm," the old Fae says, processing your words. He looks at the blank canvas as you brush against it, as if he can see the potential behind it. "I am more of a teacher then an artist, so there are things about that career I do not know. Perhaps you are right. But I still do not think this Rosabella girl has your best interests at heart. Get what you can, but be careful young lady. Sometimes we think we have a good grasp on the situations in our lives...and then all it takes is one thing going wrong for that hold to completely slip out of our grasp. I do not come out here often, but your appearance here intrigued me enough to leave the Faerie for a bit. Before I go, do you have anything else you'd like to ask?" What do you do?

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

It grew from the seeaugh-
what did you do?





Hot: 2 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: 1 --- Experience: 2/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: -

Marking exp for that Manipulate, forgot to note

"It did?" I think I'm starting to blush! I mean, I always knew I was great, but... it's nice to hear that I'm... well, that exceptional. Oh, but he's saying something about Rosabella, and while I'm not about to stop pursuing her, I think he's right, in general. "Alright, yeah. I'll stay on my guard around her. Even if she did," which, come on, she doesn't, "it won't hurt me any be cautious, so either way, I can't lose." He's certainly been around long enough to see other lives unravel, even if they were sure of themselves before.

Do I have any questions? Tons. "Are you the Gutermuth who founded the school? Are any of the other students here right now Fae?" Obviously, he might not be able to tell me who, or even want to, but I figure finding out if there are is good enough to know. "Oh, and, since the school is kind of your Faerie, are there any rules I should follow when I'm in it, anything I shouldn't do?" Since it's his home, it'd only be polite.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Hot: -1 | Cold: +2 | Volatile: +1 | Dark: -1 || Experience: 2/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: -

Alright, not wasting my time. I can appreciate that. I'd appreciate it more if I knew what the gently caress his deal was... or mine, for that matter, but whatever. I'll softball him and see what happens. I say, "Someone who saw something beautiful. Same question, bud. What are you?"

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Alicia: "Yes, I am. It's why I chose to stay here, rather then continue a more mundane life. As for other Fae, I'm afraid I don't know at the moment. I only detected you, but do let me know if you come across any in your stay here. And just make sure this school remains in good health." He takes a pocket watch out of his jacket and looks at it. "Well, I must be off. Prefer not to spend too much time out where others can see me. Goodbye Ms. Lee, and good luck." He puts the watch away, and walks out the door. You sense the magic that occurs when portals to Fae open up and then vanish. He's gone. What do you do?

Renata: "That doesn't answer my question." Rupert continues to stare at you, no emotion on his face. Seems he wasn't satisfied with that answer. What do you do?

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Hot: -1 | Cold: +2 | Volatile: +1 | Dark: -1 || Experience: 2/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: -

Well, if that didn't get a reaction... gently caress it. I have things — and people, if I play my cards right — to be doing here. I don't have time to figure out what magical set of words and phrases is going to get this creep to spill what he knows. Hell, what even am I supposed to tell him past that? Whatever. Cass was right. This just is nothing but trouble. Not even the interesting kind. I shake my head, "Then I guess you're not what I thought. Stay out of my life, I'll stay out of yours. Later."

Just like that, I turn and start walking.

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009



Hot: 1 | Cold: 2 | Volatile: - 1 | Dark: -1
Exp: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: Bitchface, Wren's Throne

I raise my eyebrows — Mandy finally found a boy with a backbone. Too bad it's too little, too late. I poke him again, "Look, John... I get that you care for your little redhead and all but I've known Mandy a hell of a lot longer than you have. Trust me... she's better off being put in her place every once in a while. That girl gets into trouble without my guidance."

A thought suddenly crosses my mind and I fight the urge to smile, "That said... I... do have some compassion. I'm not the monster most people portray me to be. I can admit when I'm wrong. But... since you're asking, I will be asking you something in return. I'll give you what you want - I'll even apologize in front of everybody. Tonight at the party."

"But... you owe me a favor. A big one. And when I come calling... honey, you better say yes."

quote:

[10:15 AM] BOTSidekick: @AlphaFerg: 2d6+1 Manipulate Yu = (6+3)+1 = 10

I tilt my head to the side, and ask impatiently, "Anything else?"

Frgrbrgr fucked around with this message at Dec 13, 2017 around 18:15

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

It grew from the seeaugh-
what did you do?





Hot: 2 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: 1 --- Experience: 2/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: -

"Thank you!" I wave a paint-flecked hand as he goes, waiting until I've felt the portal open and close before I sag a bit. "...wow."

I've just met someone really important. Of course, every Fae, especially the older and stronger ones, are fickle, but I think I can rely on him a bit if I get into trouble. Depending on the trouble. Having met him, talked to him, and attracted his interest certainly won't do me any harm in dealing with other local fae. I've got a big player on my side now. But, that conversation took some of the time I was counting on to finish this piece! I need to get ready for the party! Hurrying back to the painting, I add a few more final touches, reluctantly ignoring several more last final touches I want to do, pack my paints away, then hurry over to the sink to wash the brushes and my face and arms clean of paint. "Alright!" Smacking my palms to my hips, I glance around the room, making sure I haven't forgotten anything, then hurry off to Victoria's room. I need to get in my costume, and see how my date looks in hers~

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Renata: You feel the collar of your shirt get yanked and pull you backwards as Rupert says, "We're not done talking." What do you do?

Cassidy: Rupert just grabbed Wren while she was trying to walk away. What do you do?

Alicia: You knock on the door, and hear Victoria call out "Coming!" The door opens, and you see her in her costume - leather jacket, bandana, finger less gloves, and hair let down. She smiles at you and says, "Hey Alicia! I left one of my spare outfits on the bed, do you want me to wait outside while you get ready?" What do you do?

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006




Hot: +1 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: +2 | Dark: -1 || Experience: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: - Going to the party, Brute

"Yea," I put my hand on Rupert's shoulder, and say, in a low, threatening voice, "I think you're done talking." The look I'm giving him now says it all; It's the kind of look that says "I will gently caress you up bad if you don't leave her the gently caress alone right now."

I look at Wren, "Come on, Wren," I push Rupert off of her, and walk up closer to her, "We've wasted enough time with this rear end in a top hat. Let's go. We got a party to crash."

Manipulating Rupert (With threats!): 2d6+1 7

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

It grew from the seeaugh-
what did you do?





Hot: 2 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: 1 --- Experience: 2/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: -

"Oooh, you look great Victoria!" I beam back at her, looking her up and down happily. It's a shame I don't have time to try and convince her to dye her hair for it (or time for her to do it if I did) but even so! Not quite skipping, but moving up to her with a definite bounce in my step, I loop my arms around her neck and stare upwards into her beautiful blue eyes. She's an inch or so taller than me, which is just about perfect for this angle. "Mm, you're really rocking this look~" Rubbing the back of her neck, I glance over at the bed and the cheerleader's outfit on it, a slightly wicked grin spreading across my lips as I look back up at her. Do I want her to leave? Absolutely not. "No, not unless you want to." Unlooping my arms, I give her a broad wink, then start towards the bed, adding a little sway to my hips. I won't have to take my underwear off, so it's not like she'll be getting the full picture, but considering she's my date for the party, I hope she wants to enjoy the view.

Turn on Victoria: 2d6+2 9

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Hot: -1 | Cold: +2 | Volatile: +1 | Dark: -1 || Experience: 2/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: -

What the gently caress! Grabbing me? Who does this clown think he is? Cass is out of the bushes and pulling him off me before I can really wrap my head around things, but that doesn't calm me down at all. I don't just want to get out of here any more, I want him to hurt. Before I can think twice, I wind up my leg and slam it home between his. Hard. I don't care what he is or what his deal is, he's gonna be feeling that for a while. I spit out, "loving rear end in a top hat!"

quote:

SidekickBOT - Today at 8:40 PM
@Tricky: 2d6+1 Lash Out at Rupert = (4+3)+1 = 8

Rupert takes harm and can do one harm for free in return, if he wants.

Tricky fucked around with this message at Dec 14, 2017 around 05:10

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Rosabella: "Uh...sure," John says. He looks a little hesitant at agreeing to an unknown favor in the future, but he did it anyway. "No, nothing else. I'll see you later then?" He starts leaving, looking over his shoulder once at you as he goes. What do you do?

Cassidy and Renata: "No we're not." Rupert's eyes flicker over to Cassidy for just a brief instance before they go back to Wren. "None of your business anyway." Cassidy, he seems to think you don't really know or have to do anything about Wren's weirdness. He'd probably back off if you let him know you do, but who knows what he'd do next. Or at least, he might have if Wren didn't just kick him.

Rupert just manages to notice Wren's leg moving and moves his hand to try and protect his crotch before the kick lands. He grimaces as the blow hits, but his other hand moves toward her neck and grabs it, squeezing as hard as he can - which it turns out is pretty hard.

Take 1 Harm

Cassidy, the two of them are now fighting. Renata, Rupert is apparently trying to choke you now. What do you do?

Alicia: "Oh! Well, in that case..." Victoria grins and follows you to the bed. She leans down and begins to kiss you. What do you do?

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006




Hot: +1 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: +2 | Dark: -1 || Experience: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: - Going to the party, Brute

"Hey!" I grab Rupert's arm, and squeeze on it, hard, hard enough to break it, and slowly pull his arm away from Wren. "Get the gently caress away from my friend, you loving rear end in a top hat!" I bring back my other harm, and WHAM!, I deliver a punch to his gut as hard as I possibly can, and while he's staggered, I snarl out, "You're loving DONE with Wren, ya got that!? Now get the gently caress out of my sight, and if I ever see you pull this poo poo again with her, I'll make you regret the day you've ever been born!"

Doing a violence on Rupert (+1 from defending Wren. +1 from Scent of Blood): 2d6+4 12
Doing 1 harm, and choosing to have Rupert choke up. Also taking a string on him from Primal Dominance.

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009



Hot: 1 | Cold: 2 | Volatile: - 1 | Dark: -1
Exp: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: Bitchface, Wren's Throne

I give John a bored look as he walks away, muttering under my breath "Bye, Felicia..."

Gross. What a waste of time. Oh well... a favor earned is a favor fulfilled. To ask me to be so humble - Mandy doesn't deserve it. But what can I do? I'll give them what they want. I have a heart, after all. I give and I give... and then, when the time comes, I'll take.

Where was I? Right! On my way to the Redwoods Gallery. And then, to prepare for the party. So much to do... so little time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

It grew from the seeaugh-
what did you do?





Hot: 2 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: 1 --- Experience: 2/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: -

Oh! I didn't mean right now... but, "mMmm~" I can't say - I kiss her back - that I mind. Wrapping my arms around her again, one hand tangling in her hair as I find the back of her neck, the other sliding down to the small of her back as we kiss. Flushed and short of breath, when I finally pull my lips from hers, I have to take a quick gasp before I speak, "Don't want to - hah - wait for after the party?" I don't wait for an answer though, just giving her the hungriest look she's ever seen on my face and pull her back in for another kiss, pressing my whole body against hers as I drag her slowly down towards the bed. It's impossible to say for sure how far Victoria meant for this to go - though given the location she picked to start it, I have a pretty good idea - but here and now, I want her. So unless she stops me on the way, I'm going to take what I want.

Fading to black?

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • Post
  • Reply