Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Post
  • Reply
Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Cassidy: Rupert backs off, wheezing a bit from the hit. He looks at you for a moment, still somewhat dazed. He seems to register what you've said though and begins to turn around to leave. What do you do?

Renata: Cassidy managed to get Rupert off you now. What do you do?

Rosabella: Looking at the time, you see it's fairly close to the start of the party. If you go to Holbrook to get into the Redwoods Gallery, you'll probably be arriving back to Gutermuth a little while after it starts. What do you do?

Alicia: "I guess not," she replies as the two of you go down onto the bed.

Fade to black

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Hot: -1 | Cold: +2 | Volatile: +1 | Dark: -1 || Experience: 2/5 | Harm: 1/4 | Conditions: -

I gingerly feel around my neck, staying firmly behind Cass. This guy is crazy! Grabbing my clothes, then trying to choke me? gently caress him. God, that's going to bruise up like you wouldn't believe. Guess I better go with a costume that covers up my neck, huh. I lean up and whisper to her, "Hey, uh, can you take a look at this after that gently caress clears out? My neck feels pretty hosed up."

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006




Hot: +1 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: +2 | Dark: -1 || Experience: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: - Going to the party, Brute

"Yea, alright." I wait for Rupert to leave, and once he does, I move my head closer to Wren's neck to take a good look at it. "Jesus," I trace a finger over the outline of the bruise, "For a scrawny fucker, he's got one hell of a grip. That poo poo's gonna bruise pretty loving badly." poo poo. It's a good thing I was here to stop him before he could choke the life outta Wren. Unlife? poo poo, I dunno. For someone who's supposed to be an undead immortal zombie or some poo poo, she doesn't smell dead, and her body felt pretty warm when we...

...loving hell, Cassidy, why are you thinking about that at a time like this? Oh, christ! I didn't realize how close I was to her neck now! I was close enough to breath on it! I pull myself back, blushing brightly, and say, "Uh... y-yea," I nervously look away from her, and rub the back of my neck, "I, uh, think I might have something that'll cover it up. We'll, um, just have to head to my room to pick it up."

Turn on Wren (+1 from Scent of Blood): 2d6+2 5

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Hot: -1 | Cold: +2 | Volatile: +1 | Dark: -1 || Experience: 3/5 | Harm: 1/4 | Conditions: -

Goddrat, it's all that I can do to not tear her clothes off right here and now. There's only two things that keep that from happening: First, I need to get to the bottom of this Rupert poo poo. I'm not gonna be caught off-guard like that again. I must've noticed something in the scuffle. Second? If I hang on a bit longer, there's a pretty good shot we can add Alicia to the mix. Cass is brilliant, don't get me wrong, but the both of them at once...? God. The thought is almost enough to finish me off.

I say, "Thanks, Cass. And... thanks for the save. Not like I wouldn't come back, but... Well. Woulda missed the party, that'd suck." I drape my arm over her shoulders, and continue, "Lead the way."

quote:

SidekickBOT - Today at 9:02 AM
@Tricky: 2d6+2 Hold Steady = (6+6)+2 = 14

Marking XP, successfully resisting my Hunger, and asking a question about the situation: What is Rupert?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Cassidy: As Wren puts her arm around you, you suddenly feel like someone is watching. And not just from your human side, but your wolf side picks this up too. You even smell something alien to your senses. What does it smell like? Regardless, that sensation isn't there for long before it suddenly vanishes...as if it knew you caught on to it. What do you do?

It's a new scene btw, your highlights have refreshed. So you've gained an XP for the Manipulate roll earlier

Renata: You think back to what just happened, and the look on Rupert's face. It takes you a moment to realize where you've seen something like that before but you remember - the guy who ran you over. Especially the way he tried to make sure you would be dead. Rupert may have been able to see into you back in homeroom, but otherwise he's normal. Or at least normal in the way that people who are able kill other people can be normal. And now you've probably made it on his poo poo list. How does that make you feel? What do you do?

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009



Hot: 1 | Cold: 2 | Volatile: - 1 | Dark: -1
Exp: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: Bitchface, Wren's Throne

I sigh as I glance at my watch while I enter the Redwoods Gallery. Well... fashionably late was always more my style.

I look around - mostly empty, save the wondrous paintings, of course - and shake my head. Focus, dear. "Hello?" I ask aloud with a bold confidence, "Anyone here?"

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

It grew from the seeaugh-
what did you do?





Hot: 2 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: 1 --- Experience: 2/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: -

"mmm," A while later, after a bit of rest, I roll over to look at Victoria from the side, taking an admiring view of her. She's just as beautiful naked as I thought she'd be. In the heat of things, I didn't really get a chance to really take everything in, so I do now, studying her happily and intently. Once my eyes have made their way down her body and then back, I reach out and stroke her hair, running my fingers lazily through it. I know we should be getting up soon, but I want to keep laying here like this for awhile. "I'm glad you asked me to the party, I've wanted to do this with you for ages, but I didn't know if you felt the same." Some of her golden hair entwined around my fingers, I bring my hand up to my mouth and kiss it lightly. "I love your hair. I know it's too late for this one, but for the Halloween party proper, would you dye it? It'd be amazing in bubblegum pink or blue, or a dark purple or flaming red, and it'd complement your costume even more, real rockstar look." Letting her hair go, I blow a puff of air across her face, then sit up, looking down at her happily. What a wonderful day this was turning out to be!

Asking Victoria to promise to dye her hair. Say yes or give me 2 strings~

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Renata: Roswell comes by a little before the party. He got you a pretty good quality costume actually - what is it, and is it something you're going to like wearing? He waits for you to change and kind of insists on going along with you and Cassidy. When you reach the auditorium he says, "So want to get something fun from Emily?" What do you do?

Cassidy: As the three of you headed down here Roswell kept giving you these looks. By the time you reach the party it's pretty clear to you that he's hoping you'll leave him with Wren. However, Alicia and Victoria show up together as well and...well, you pick it up almost right away. They have each others smells all over each other. Pretty obvious what that means. What do you do?

Alicia: She smiles back, still lying down. "Well my parents would probably kill me if I dyed it permanently - but for the party? Sure, why not?" She gets up and stretches before looking around. "Oh! Speaking of parties, we should probably get ready for this one." She begins to put her clothes back on.

The two of you get ready and head to the auditorium. You see the three of Rosabella's friends hanging around - Mandy talking to a group of boys with John next to her, Emmy handing some party favors to people coming up to her, Newt just finishing up the decorations. Wren and Cassidy are here too, and Roswell as well apparently. What do you do?

Rosabella: You call out, and hear the sounds of someone walking over. A woman steps out into view, looking at your uniform. "Hello young lady! It's nice to see young people today interested in art. Do you need help with something?" What do you do?

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

It grew from the seeaugh-
what did you do?





Hot: 2 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: 1 --- Experience: 2/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: -

"Yess! Oh, you're going to look so good!" I can hardly wait! "Yeah, I suppose so..." I spend a minute watching her getting dressed, then snap myself out of it a bit once the view stops being quite so appealing and hurry to get my own costume on. I don't have nearly the body Victoria does, since she manages to look like a sexy cheerleader just by existing, but with a little bit of work and a little bit of cheating get me looking prettyyy sexy, judging by the way people are looking once we get to the party. Now... what to do first? Arm linked with Victoria's, I scan the room for a moment, thinking over my options. Mandy and (more importantly) John might be worthwhile, I'm going to need to get some hooks into him before the full moon, but right now in front of Victoria doesn't seem like a great idea. Emmy's 'party favors' should be good too, Cassidy and Wren are a bit of the picture considering Victoria is my date for the night, and Newt... Decorations, and she's by the table with the drinks. Leading us over to her, I give her a friendly smile and a wave with my free hand as we approach. "Hey Newt, the place looks great!" Getting a little closer, I lower my voice to a level that won't carry too far, "do I need to watch out for any of these drinks not being alcoholic?"

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Hot: -1 | Cold: +2 | Volatile: +1 | Dark: -1 || Experience: 3/5 | Harm: 1/4 | Conditions: -

Yeah, dunno how, but Rupert actually came up with a pretty good costume. It's like a... biker wolf-girl sort of thing. Kind of like a biker outfit, leather jacket with spikes and stuff, with some 'fur' for the hands, stick-on claw nails, and some fake fangs. Maybe not something that a real costume freak would wear, but I figure it's gotta be on the higher end of what people are wearing to an impromptu party. So, yeah, starting off the night feeling okay with Rupert. Not, like, great, but at least I'm not gonna sic Cass on him... yet, anyways.

I shrug, "How much fun are you talking?" I'm not aiming to get totally blitzed or anything, but something to take the edge off might be fun. I'm still hoping that me and Cass can steal Alicia away for a bit of fun, so I want to remember that if it happens. "I could go for something lighter, bit early to really hit it."

Tricky fucked around with this message at Jan 5, 2018 around 22:52

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009



Hot: 1 | Cold: 2 | Volatile: - 1 | Dark: -1
Exp: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: Bitchface, Wren's Throne

I nod to the woman. "Yes. I'm a representative of the Gutermuth Art Appreciation Society - we've got a promising young artist at the school that we want to send to send to the New York Academy of Fine Arts. The only problem is that the application packet requires at least one public showing at an established gallery."

I shift my stance, raising an eyebrow as I tighten my tone, "You're the only one in the county. So tell me... what would it take to make this student's dream a reality?"

quote:

[2:07 PM] BOTSidekick: @Rosabella Park: 2d6+1 manipulate gallery owner = (3+2)+1 = 6

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006




Hot: +1 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: +2 | Dark: -1 || Experience: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: - Going to the party, Brute

I'd give Roswell my "I don't give a poo poo" look if I wasn't wearing a mask, so I've settled on glaring at him menacingly instead. We still had a bit of time before the party, so I managed to put my Jason Voorhees costume on. I've had the costume for a few years now, and I thought, hell, it still fits, so why the hell not wear it again? No machete, but I still think I pull off the look.

...'Course, any good feelings I might've had are gone as soon as I see Alicia with Victoria, and the smell on them... gently caress. And there go all my loving chances, thrown out the goddamn window. Cassidy, you loving idiot, you should've asked her when you had the loving chance, but no, you had to go and loving get wrapped up in Wren's bullshit. Again. And speaking of Wren and her bullshit, I overhear Roswell talking about getting her something "fun." I lift up my mask with my thumb, and give them both a disapproving glare, "Seriously? Are you two seriously doing this?"

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Hot: -1 | Cold: +2 | Volatile: +1 | Dark: -1 || Experience: 3/5 | Harm: 1/4 | Conditions: -

I look at Cass, kind of hella confused by her sudden grump-rear end turn, and say, "What, I'm not gonna hold out on you if you want to share. Just figured it'd make things more, y'know, fun for everyone." That jacket is not doing much to contain my chest, as one might imagine from a sexy Halloween costume, and Cass gets an eyeful of cleavage as she lifts up her mask. I put my arm around her and say, "C'mon, you expect me to take Rosie's party dead sober?"

quote:

SidekickBOT - Today at 1:55 PM
@Wren Díaz: 2d6+2 turn on the grumpy wolf-girl = (1+1)+2 = 4

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Alicia: "Oh! Hi Alicia! Thanks! Um, not realty. Just that one." She points to a bowl of punch slightly set apart from the rest of the drinks. "It's there in case someone did want it. A non-alcholic drink that is. Um," she says while drinking from her own cup. "Nice costume." What do you do?

Rosabella: The woman seems to think this over for a moment. "Well...we [i]might[/b] be able to reserve a spot for this artist. I'd have to take a look at this student's work, but I could maybe do that this weekend. I'll just call the school to talk with the principal about arranging something. What's your name?" Well, her talking to the principal about this would give away your plan to him. Plus she'd realize something is up if you just leave now. What do you do?

Renata: You suddenly feel your heart beat starting to increase, the lights become brighter, and the sounds of the party begin to dim. It hasn't been a great few weeks for indulging yourself after all and you realize it's catching up to you. Who know what might happen if you don't get some kind of spark soon? You can faintly hear Roswell saying, "Oh well Cassidy, your loss. Come on Wren!" He gently tugs on your shoulder to try and lead you to Emily. What do you do?

Cassidy: You can hear Wren's heartbeat increasing, along with Rosswell's comment. What do you do?

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

It grew from the seeaugh-
what did you do?





Hot: 2 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: 1 --- Experience: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: -

"Alright, I'll avoid that, thanks for the warning~ And thanks! Victoria got it for me, but it's pretty much perfect for what I had in mind, don't you think?"" She's drinking from that one then? I think I read that correctly. Ha, oh well, everyone should enjoy the party their own way! Though this makes me feel slightly worse about what I'm about to do to her. "Hey, so I don't know if Rosabella told you, but she had me make a painting for the party? I've got it all done, but I didn't have time to grab it and get my costume at the same time, so it's still in my workroom. Since you did the rest of the decorations, do you want to get it and put it up? You'd be able to place it best probably, and I wouldn't trust just anybody to go in there and handle my paintings, but I can trust, you, right?"

quote:

SidekickBOT - Today at 2:49 AM
@Alicia Lee: 2d6+2 manipulate Newt = (5+3)+2 = 10
Exp for Hot

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006




Hot: +1 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: +2 | Dark: -1 || Experience: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: - Going to the party, Brute

...Aw, christ. Wren's heartbeat is increasing, and that can't be good. Last time heard her heart beat that fast was when... poo poo, it was when we fought. gently caress. And leaving her alone with Roswell when she's like this is a bad idea.

"Yea, sorry," I get in between Wren and Roswell, and push him back, away from Wren, "Me and Wren? We're gonna have a little talk right now. Without you. So you better stay right loving there while we talk, ya got that?" I add a little growl to my voice, to let him know I'm not loving around right now, and if he doesn't want me to break his loving arms, he better back off.

@Cassidy Slade: 2d6+1 manipulating with threats of Ultra Violence! = (1+2)+1 = 4

Tardzilla fucked around with this message at Jan 7, 2018 around 05:16

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage



.

Tricky fucked around with this message at Jan 11, 2018 around 05:56

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Alicia: "Uh, yeah! I can do that," Newt says and heads out of the auditorium. Victoria takes a cup and looks over the various drinks. "Rosabella asked you to make something for the party?" She sounds curious but also a bit wary. What do you do?

Cassidy: "No, you're not," Roswell says while rolling his eyes at you. He goes right back to Wren, taking her arm and leading her over to Emmy and away from you. What do you do?

Roswell takes a String on you

Renata: Rosswell takes you over to Emily, dressed like a somewhat stereotypical mad scientist, who looks at the two of you. "So...what'll you have?" You see Roswell look over at you for a moment, waiting to follow your lead. What do you do?

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

It grew from the seeaugh-
what did you do?





Hot: 2 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: 1 --- Experience: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: -

"Yeah!" I take a long sip, smacking my lips in appreciation of the alcohol - not too strong in this, but still noticeable, good - and pull out my phone. "That was what the conversation she was trying to start when she and Wren were heckling each-other was about, she wanted a picture for the party, here... oh, I forgot to take a picture of it, well... I guess I can show you once Newt gets back with it." I shrug slightly, then wrap my arm a little tighter around Victoria, putting my phone away in the same motion, and snuggle up to her. "Do you want one? I'd be happy to make a picture for you or... of you~"

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Hot: -1 | Cold: +2 | Volatile: +1 | Dark: -1 || Experience: 3/5 | Harm: 1/4 | Conditions: -

Before I really know what's happening, I've let Roz pull me over to Emily. I... what am I doing? I want to feel something, I need to feel something. It's hard to focus on anything. I look up at Emily, and say, "...Something real special. Something that'll knock the cobwebs out."

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006




Hot: +1 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: +2 | Dark: -1 || Experience: 4/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: - Going to the party, Brute

"You don't need it," if you think I was going to leave my friend alone now, then you're dead wrong. I followed close behind them, making sure not to lose track of them of them in the party. I put my hand firmly on her shoulder, "Come on, Wren. You don't need this," I say, in a slightly pleading voice this time, "Let's just ditch these losers and go somewhere else, okay?" I don't give a drat if Roswell and Emily hear me say that or not.

As I'm talking to Wren, someone bumps into my back, pushing me a little forward, and now I find my chest pressed up against her back. I blush when I see how close I am to her, and quickly push myself away. "S-sorry. Didn't mean to do that."

quote:

<@177170518145892353>: `2d6+1` turn on wren = (3+6)+1 = 10

String get! Using that string to Tempt Wren to not take the drugs, and ditch Emily and Roswell!

Tardzilla fucked around with this message at Jan 16, 2018 around 16:38

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Alicia: "Oh, uh...if you want to I guess?" She smiles, but then a look of worry comes across her face. "So she just wanted a painting?" Victoria seems kind of nervous about the topic of Rosabella for some reason. What do you do?

Cassidy: Roswell glares angrily at you. "What's your problem? We're just trying to have a fun time. This is a party, lighten up for Christ sake. Why don't you just go back to your room or whatever if you're going to try and ruin things for everyone else?" You can see people nearby watching this argument break out.

Roswell spends his String to give you the condition Buzzkill

What do you do?

Renata: Emily looks a little weirded out by your tone, but when Cassidy calls her and Roswell 'losers' she reaches into one of her pockets and takes out a couple of pills. "Here," she says as she puts them in your hand. "Enjoy." What do you do?

Heliotrope fucked around with this message at Jan 15, 2018 around 06:03

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

It grew from the seeaugh-
what did you do?





Hot: 2 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: 1 --- Experience: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: -

"Hey, only if you think it'll be fun." I shrug a little, not trying to push her into it. If she's not interested, she's not interested, and as we just showed, we can have plenty of fun without my art involved. "Yeah, just a painting. Anyway, why don't we take a trip around the party and get things going?" It doesn't sound like she wants to talk about Rosabella, and well, that's fine with me. I'm here to get drunk, dance with my hot date and generally have a good time, heavy emotional conversations are not on the agenda!

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Hot: -1 | Cold: +2 | Volatile: +1 | Dark: -1 || Experience: 4/5 | Harm: 1/4 | Conditions: -

My fingers curl around the pills. Doesn't really matter what they are, right? As long as I— Cass's body presses against mine and, suddenly, none of that poo poo matters. That spark I was chasing with these pills? poo poo, she's a goddamn bonfire. I feel my cheeks flushing. Do they even do that anymore? They must. I shake my head, barking out a quick laugh, then say, "Alright, alright. Roz, Emily, let me get her out of your hair. I'll check back in later."

Admittedly, that's a bit of a lie. If things go down the way I'm imagining...? I think I've got my entertainment for the evening all lined up. I put an arm around Cass as I start pulling her away from the two. In a low voice, I say, "Cass, I'll do this for you, okay, but I need some goddamn attention. Give me something to keep me going." My breath plays hot around her ear, my finger teasing her chest. "Please. Roof, bathroom, whatever. I need you."

In a louder voice, I say, "You gotta get rid of that stick up your rear end. C'mon, let's go do some shots."

Accepting the temptation and using a string to offer one in return: Cass needs to find a spot where they can get some privacy~

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Renata: "Sure I guess," Roswell says unhappily. He takes out his phone. "Wren - let's exchange numbers, you can call me when you're done and available to come back. Should be fun!" He takes his phone out and smiles. What do you do?

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006




Hot: +1 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: +2 | Dark: -1 || Experience: 0/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: - Going to the party, Brute, Buzzkill

And there it is again. The hunger. The same hunger I felt when I was alone with her in the bathroom. I could feel my heart racing, and my body getting hot. A part of me, the part that hungers for her, wants to tear off all her clothes now, and devour her in front of all these people.

poo poo. gently caress. I could feel myself starting to lose control. I need to think of a place we can be alone quickly, "The roof," I whisper quietly back to her, "The rooftop should be empty. Let's go there."

I then then say, in a louder voice, "Christ, fine! Let's go do drown in some booze if that'll make ya happy!"

I lead Wren away from the party, and to the roof. gently caress. I don't know how long I can hold out for. I need to get away from these people. I need to be alone with her. I need her. I need her right loving now.

Accepting the tempt, which means I advanced now! Will think of what to take for my advancement later!

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Hot: -1 | Cold: +2 | Volatile: +1 | Dark: -1 || Experience: 4/5 | Harm: 1/4 | Conditions: -

I give him my number. Worst case I'll just need to turn off my phone so I can focus on what's important, right? I'll deal with his bullshit later. I say, "Shoot me a text, alright? I'll call you later on." And then Cass swoops me away, pulling me to the roof. I loving love parties.

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009



Hot: 1 | Cold: 2 | Volatile: - 1 | Dark: -1
Exp: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: Bitchface, Wren's Throne

I smile, "Victoria Hawthorne. Thank you so much for considering this very important cause!"

A problem for another day. I have a party to get to...

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Renata and Cassidy: The two of you fool Roswell, but you see Emily giving you a look as you two whisper to each other. She doesn't say anything, but she knows. Still, now the two of you get to the roof. As you suspected, no one's there which gives you two all the privacy you need. What do you do after?

Alicia: Victoria takes you around, and the two of you talk to various people, drink, and dance. At some point, Victoria gets a request to play her guitar and telling you "It'll just be a moment," obliges the crowd. As you watch you feel someone come up to you from behind. "Looking good Alicia," says Kyle as he leers at you. "Pretty hot seeing the two of you together." What do you do?

Rosabella: You finally arrive back at the school, and coming at the same time is Rupert. Dressed up in a forensic scientist outfit with a nametag reading "Dexter Morgan," he walks up to you. What do you think of him? "Hey," he simply says. He pauses for a moment. "Is there any reason you don't like Cassidy?" What do you do?

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Hot: -1 | Cold: +2 | Volatile: +1 | Dark: -1 || Experience: 4/5 | Harm: 1/4 | Conditions: -

As the cool air of the roof plays across my flesh, I let the door close behind me and Cass and then, without missing a beat, run a hand down the front of her costume. Based on what I'm feeling... Cass is right on the same page I am. I nuzzle into her neck, nipping and kissing and biting her, even as my hands go to work all but tearing her costume off. Jesus, I'm salivating thinking of what's coming next. It's like the ultimate high. Who cares if Emily knows me and Cass gently caress on the side? That's no big. And if she really wants to gently caress with the two of us... Heh. What's the saying? Snitches get stitches?

I growl, half-joking, "If you don't help me get these costumes off, I swear to god, I'm just going to tear your's off."

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006




Hot: +1 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: +2 | Dark: -1 || Experience: 0/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: - Going to the party, Brute, Buzzkill

While Wren is working on my neck, I drop my head down to nibble on her ear. I think... I might've needed this as much as she does. Wren's a crazy bitch, and she can be a real loving handful, but... poo poo, she's also the only person in this whole goddamn place who understands me. She gets what it's like to feel like an outsider.

As my hands work on getting her costume off, I can't help but think about how... different this feels from the time we hosed in the bathroom. That time, the lust had completely taken over me, and all I could think about was how much I wanted to devour her, but this time... this time, all I want is to feel the warmth of her skin on mine again. All I want is to touch her, kiss her all over, and to make love to her.

...gently caress. I think I might actually be falling for her crazy, psycho, undying rear end.

"Hah!" I give her a toothy grin, and growl back at her, "I was about to say the same thing!" And with that, I tug her costume right off of her, along with mine, and toss them away, and then I grab her, and pull her in for the deepest goddamn kiss I could give her, shoving her back against the nearest wall. I pull back from the kiss briefly, and smile a hungry smile at her, "I hope you're ready, cuz I ain't holding back this time."

Fading! Also, I'm going to pick True Love for my advance, and giving Wren a string so she could become my lover!

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Hot: -1 | Cold: +2 | Volatile: +1 | Dark: -1 || Experience: 1/5 | Harm: 1/4 | Conditions: -

I grin, "That's what I'm counting on, Cass. And you know what? Neither am I." Putting actions to my words, I whirl Cass around so that she's against the wall, and show no mercy. As things get heated and I start to lose focus on everything but the two of us, I tease her with one last "Hope you can keep up~"

Fading! Sex moves fire and, since (Sex With) Cassidy is already a Hunger, marking XP and advancing. Taking Satiety, which also fires, marking another XP.

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009



Hot: 1 | Cold: 2 | Volatile: - 1 | Dark: -1
Exp: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: Bitchface, Wren's Throne

The low hum of voices coming from the auditorium, the deep steady bass pumping, it's all I need to know to be confident that the party is going well. Of course, it hasn't really started until I arrive - and because it was, after all, my idea - well, let's just say these lowlifes should have a lot to be thankful for tonight. I take one last second to make sure that my outfit is all set.



You know you don't have to sit there staring with your mouth open, right?

I hit the doors and get hit by stares. You're welcome. But before I can even cut through the crowd and take my place in the de-facto VIP section, some nerdy scientist comes up and starts badgering me about Cassidy. Great - another white knight trying to save poor weak Cassidy just like that bitch Renata. Don't these people get that Cassidy is just a brute? They should be joining me in making her feel bad - it's not like the world is tearing itself up over trying to be kind to people that solve problems with their fists. Get it over with already.

I sigh and raise an eyebrow. "Look, Dex," I say as I tap a finger on his plastic nametag, "I'm not sure whether you and your girlfriend and her girlfriend get off, but I'm tired of having to cater to every little whim and problem plaguing poor little Cassidy. If she has a problem with me, she can talk to me herself like a big girl. In the meantime..." I flip my hair, "stick to killing people. Thanks kid."

quote:

[11:27 AM] BOTSidekick: @Rosabella Park: 2d6+2 shut down rupe = (1+3)+2 = 6

Frgrbrgr fucked around with this message at Jan 22, 2018 around 19:31

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Rosabella: “We’re the same age,” Rupert says. He pauses and stares at you. “What do you mean you have to cater to her?” His expression turns dark and he grabs your arm to stop you from leaving. “What does she have you do? What does Wren have you do?” His grip tightens painfully. “Is that why she treated you like that in home room? Because they control you? I can do worse.”

Rupert uses Wren’s Throne against you and gains a String on you

His grip is still tight as he waits for your response. What do you do?

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

It grew from the seeaugh-
what did you do?





Hot: 2 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: 1 --- Experience: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: -

"Knock em out Victoria!" Leaning in, I give her a quick peck on the lips before I let her go get ready to rock. Ohh, this is going to be good...huh?

"Oh, hi Kyle." With a small sigh, I turn to face him properly, scanning for people around me who might be useful if I need to get rid of him. "Tell me, has that method ever successfully got you a date before? Or even a kiss?"

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Alicia: "Why don't we see?" He moves closer and you can smell alchol on his breath. He might have been drinking before the party. He takes your hand and tries to lead you away. What do you do?

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

It grew from the seeaugh-
what did you do?





Hot: 2 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: 1 --- Experience: 4/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: -

My face wrinkles in disgusting involuntarily at his breath, but it's not like I'd have tried not to look like that anyway. "Hhhhhaaaa...." This is a shame. No Cassidy or Wren around, who'd be my first choice for help here, I can't see Rosabella yet for that brand of getting rid of him, so that leaves me what, hit him, scream, or try and run away? Screaming would be the easiest, but I think that'd ruin the party a bit, and it's only just started. "Kyle?" I make my voice sugary sweet to get him to turn back to face me before he can start pulling me after him, and when he does, I put some venom into it "gently caress off and die, you creep~" I fling my half-full cup of alcohol in his face, take a half step forward to put my foot down hard on his to nail it to the ground while I use my now free hand to shove him hard, toppling him to the floor.

@Alicia Lee: 2d6-1 lash out at Kyle = (3+6)-1 = 8
I'll deal 1 harm, and he can deal one to me, if he wants
exp for Vol

GodFish fucked around with this message at Jan 25, 2018 around 04:35

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Alicia: As you throw your drink in his face and step on his foot, you see anger come across Kyle's face. He starts reaching for you as you push him, and grabs ahold of your costume as the two of you go down. The noise of your scuffle gets lost in the loud blasts of guitar music.

Take 1 Harm

"You loving bitch," he hisses at you in anger. He scrambles to his knees and swings a fist at your face. What do you do?

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009



Hot: 1 | Cold: 2 | Volatile: - 1 | Dark: -1
Exp: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: Bitchface, Wren's Throne

Rupert suddenly grabs me and starts talking crazy. I reply in confusion, "What? Have on me? I don't know what you're..."

But then his grip tightens and I can see the fury in his eyes. For a second, everything stops and I'm alone with my thoughts - Well, now, Rosa, look at what we have here. Your little shenanigans getting you in trouble again. Just like New York, only here there's no personal bodyguard standing watch. Just your little friends... but they aren't here either are they. Is this the last we've seen of mean little Rosa? - I try to pull away but he keeps yanking my arm back, a leverage with no escape. I muffle a sob as I look around desperately for help. Where is everyone?
Did they all go inside?


He looks at me expecting some sort of response. "C-control me?" I manage to get out, "I... I don't know what you're talking about. J-just let me go!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

It grew from the seeaugh-
what did you do?





Hot: 2 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: 1 --- Experience: 4/5 | Harm: 1/4 | Conditions: -

"gently caress!" Falling to the ground, this didn't go at all the way I'd pictured, he should have gone down and left me free to get the hell out of here, but now we're both on the ground, and he's going in for another blow. How has no-one noticed? Why isn't anyone trying to help me, these loving assholes! I don't want to get hit again, but at this point there isn't much I can do, he's practically on top of me. Either I attack back, and get hit, but the satisfaction of hurting him back, try and get out from under him, unlikely to work, or... I'm taking this hit anyway, so...

Gathering up a large breath in my lungs, I wait until his fist is about to land and then scream, as loud as I can, a shriek of pain and fear that's only partially faked. It might not be loud enough to carry over the music, but it's certainly loud enough that every one of these people standing nearby are going to hear, and hearing, they'll see me on the ground getting beaten by Kyle. Maybe not my finest moment, but I'm going to make him pay for this. Help me!

@Alicia Lee: 2d6+2 manipulate the crowd = (3+3)+2 = 8
help me!

GodFish fucked around with this message at Jan 26, 2018 around 02:39

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • Post
  • Reply