Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Cast of Characters:

Alicia Lee, the Fae, played by Godfish

Cassidy Slade, the Werewolf, played by Tardzilla

Renata ‘Wren’ Diaz, the Ghoul, played by Tricky

Rosabella Park, the Queen, played by Frgrbrgr

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s Friday morning on an October. The Halloween party is just around the corner - from what you’ve heard the older students say it’s not that great. It’ll end fairly early, since Halloween this year will be on a weekday. Do any of you plan to go? If so what costume would you go with? Or if not, what else do you have planned?

Currently Ms. Myska, your homeroom teacher, isn’t here. She always arrives exactly on time and class won’t begin for a short while.

pre:
[Mandy] [Rosabella] [Emmy]

[Alicia] [Newt] [John]

[Cassidy] [Wren] [Kyle]

[Victoria] [Roswell] [Rupert]

Alicia Lee: Do you have any plans on getting to John soon, or are you going to put that off for a while? Regardless, right now Victoria has come up to talk to you, leaning against Cassidy’s desk.

“So you heading to the Halloween party? Might be kind of boring, but I’m sure somebody’s going to be able to sneak in something to make it exciting. And I’ll be bringing my guitar there too.” What do you do?

Cassidy Slade: Victoria is in front of you, talking to Alicia. What do you think of her? Do you plan on interrupting or waiting for them to finish? Or just talk to someone else? What do you do?

Renata Diaz: How are you currently doing managing your desire for thrills? When was the last time you were able to indulge it? You feel someone start talking behind you. “Hey Wren.” It’s Roswell. “You want to come out on Halloween? Party’s gonna blow, but we can have fun hunting something.” What do you do?

Rosabella Park: Does the Halloween party interest you at all, or do you have something better planned? What do you think of Mandy’s new boyfriend, John? Meanwhile Victoria is busy talking to Alicia. Do you want to get her attention yet? What do you do?

-----------------------------------------

Alicia highlight Hot

Cassidy highlight Cold

Renata highlight Dark

Rosabella highlight Dark

-----------------------------------------

OOC Thread

String Sheet

Please put your character sheet in a quote block at the bottom of your first post, and keep it updated as the game goes on.

Rules:

Make one move or roll per post, ask me if you want an exception for some reason.

When you get/remove a String, update the String sheet and add a note on how you got/removed it. At the end of a session, I'll remove all the notes so that things don't get so cluttered up.

Singleton rule for Strings applies per person, so you may get Strings from the same ability multiple times in a scene. However, you can generally only roll against someone once per situation.

Have fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
People

Fisher of Crystal Pond - Fae who is always fishing in a crystal pond, never says what his name is

John Yu - Handsome guy with a girlfriend, Fisher of Crystal Pond wants Alicia to kiss him in a specific location in the woods

Victoria Hawthorne - Rich blond cheerleader, but never lies to Alicia and is incredible on the electric guitar

Kyle Tanner - Self appointed captain of the football team but doesn't show up that often, sleazeball who has an important dad

Roswell Hodson - Part of a hunting group, really really wants Wren to join in

Rupert Tirrell - Smells like blood and smoke to Cassidy, has blank looking eyes

Slades, The - Cassidy's parents. Mother is harsh and controlling, dad is also a werewolf but lets other people push him around to avoid transforming

Rosabella's Gang

Amanda "Mandy" Stromberg - Richer then Rosabella but wants to hang out with her anyway. Boy-crazy
Emily "Emmie" Hamilton - Smart. quiet, and well-connected
Octavia "Newt" Newton - Weird nerd, dyed her hair after her father committed suicide

Places

Hal's Shake Shack - Gross diner in Holbrook that Rosabella hates

Fae of the World - Inhabited by people who used to be human but now live there permanently. Landscape changes based on their mood. Fae here are tricksters or plotting against each other, and like eating human food

Redwoods Gallery, The - Art studio in Holbrook that Rosabella vists

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Alicia: Victoria grins at your compliment. "Thanks! But yeah, it's no big deal to perform-"

She stops as Rosabella writes her message on the chalkboard. "Oh. Well, I guess there's something interesting happening today then." She turns to look back at you. "You got a costume already?" What do you do?

Renata: "Deer right now, but...you never know what you might run across." He grins. "Not like there's really anybody here to enforce it though," he says in a lower voice before returning to his normal volume. "Besides it's not about the exact animal, it's about going out with people and having a good time out in the woods. Do you ever hang out with people?" He watches as you talk to Cassidy. "Normal people, anyway?" What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Alicia: She giggles at your remark. "You sure it'd fit? But if you're interested, sure I could lend you one of mine." She takes a quick look at Cassidy as you bring her up. "Who knows. Maybe they got into a fight. Or maybe Rosabella just wants to make sure the party doesn't have someone who'll like, flip out and start punching people." What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Alicia: "Yeah I got my costume ready a few weeks ago." She frowns when you talk about Cassidy. "Trust me, she has some hosed up anger issues. Gets into fights all the time. Thinks she's better then everyone here. I don't really hang out in the same circles as Wren, but if those rumors are true maybe that's why they seem friendly. Two psychos of a feather I guess." Meanwhile Cassidy is looking at you. What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Alicia: "Just ignore them," Victoria whispers as Wren and Cassidy start talking to you about modeling. What do you think of their offers? What do you do?

Renata and Cassidy: It's pretty clear the Victoria doesn't like the two of you trying to get close to Alicia. What do you do?

Rosabella: "Okay," Emmy says while not looking up. Newt nods and takes out a notebook to doodle some ideas down. But Mandy pouts when you mention her ex. "Ugh, why do I have to talk to him again? We'll have plenty of boys already, we don't need them." What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Alicia: Victoria sighs as you talk to Wren and Cassidy, but when you ask who she's going with she pauses to think. "Hmm...probably one of the boys on the football team." She looks over as Wren goes to talk with Rosabell's friends. "Look, just promise me you won't go off alone with them all right? I'll feel better if there are witness in case they. You know. Try something." What do you do?

Cassidy: As Wren heads to the front of the class, you notice Kyle watching you with a smirk on his face. He starts heading over to the now empty seat. "Hey Cassidy. You wanna go together? I won't even mind if you want to flirt with some more girls there. Long as I get to watch." What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Alicia: Victoria smiles warmly as she thinks you agree to her promise. "No problem," she says as you give her hand a squeeze. She holds onto it for a moment longer before letting it go. "So...you still want to go by yourself? I could probably help you get someone to go with you if you want." What do you do?

Renata: The girl looks a bit startled as you start talking to her, but then smiles. "Oh! Uh, I'm going as a zombie! I got the makeup and everything." When you talk about your costume idea she replies, "I don't think I've ever drawn one of those but-" and then stops as Rosabella threatens you. What do you do?

Rosabella: As you try to get Wren to move Mandy watches the interaction between the two of you.

Mandy takes a String on you

"It'll be fine without him," she says. What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Cassidy: Kyle just keeps grinning. "Not like you have a lot of options babe. Seems you've scared everyone else off."

Kyle gives you the condition Brute

"But it's okay, I like tough girls." What do you do?

Renata: As you come back to your seat, Roswell is waiting for you. "So you need a costume?" He seems pleased to have discovered something he can use to start talking to you again. "I'm sure I could find someone here to help. Or in Holbrook, before the party. And then we can hang out on Tuesday night." What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Cassidy: You can see people around Kyle hiding smiles or trying not to laugh too hard. He whirls around angrily to snap at Wren. "gently caress off, bitch! Nobody asked you to butt in." He looks around and sees he's being watched. He turns back to you. "Come on, just say yes already." What do you do?

Renata: Meanwhile you notice something. It takes a moment, but you see that Rupert Tirrell is staring at you. Not in a lustful or admiring way. Just...looking. His blank empty eyes look at you with...you can't really tell what's behind them. He watches the interaction going on between the three of you, but he keeps most of his sight on you. Has Cassidy told you that he "smells of blood and smoke" to her? What do you make of this? What do you do?

Heliotrope fucked around with this message at 11:43 on Oct 25, 2017

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Renata: You stare at Rupert. He stares at you. You stare at Rupert. He stares at you. You stare at Rupert. He has nothing in his eyes, nothing behind them...but then, just for a moment, you really look into him and see (just for a fraction of a second) a burst of color. Then it's gone. He stares at you. And somehow, just like you saw something in him, he sees something in you. Then the moment's over and the two of you are just staring at each other again. What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Cassidy: Kyle brushes your hand off from Wren's shoulder. "Seems she and Weird Kid over there are gaga about each other. So much for that 'date', huh?" He gives you a friendly pat on the back. "So when should I pick you up? Need help with your costume? Wouldn't mind seeing it before the party." He winks. What do you do?

Alicia: Victoria seems a little sad when you tell her you're going alone. But she sees your glance at Rosabella. "Thinking of going with the Queen Bee, huh? Pretty good idea if she's into you. I suppose just be careful to not get stung." She turns her attention back to you. "Well, you know, if you do want to go with someone...I haven't actually. You know. Asked anyone out. Could still change plans...IF you need someone to be there with you." What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Alicia: Victoria smiles. "Yes. I'd love to go to the party with you tonight." She leans in closer and whispers into your ear. "To be honest, the boys from the team wouldn't be half as interesting as you." What do you do?

Cassidy: Kyle, for a moment, lets his smile drop. He looks hesitant, but you can smell it on him - fear. He brings the smile back up, not as wide as it was before. "Hey, well, you know." He looks around. "If you, if you change your mind." He gets out of the seat and stands up. "Let me know babe." He almost winks, but seems to think better of it at the last moment. He slides back into his original seat. But as he does, he looks at you just once and you catch a whiff - anger. Just a little, but he might not be happy with how this encounter ended. Meanwhile Victoria and Alicia are talking with each other, holding hands. What do you do?

Rosabella: Are you going to let Mandy go against your order? You can see that Alicia and Victoria are talking really close together. If you want to ask her to go to the party with you, you'd better hurry. What do you do?

Renata: There's a scraping noise as Rupert slides his chair back. He stands up, turns to your direction, and walks over. He pauses as he notices you and Cassidy having a bit of a moment. Then he speaks.

"You free? Before party?"

If you look to your side, Victoria and Alicia are having a moment together. Does that worry you? What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Rosabella: Do you take Alicia up on her offer? If you tell the administration about your party they might not like it, or at the very least they'll probably send people to chaperone it - might be a bit of a downer especially if people are supposed to be drinking and using what Emmy brings. What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Rosabella: You think. You could probably use your time before class to head to the principal's office, tell him whatever you'll come up with to get her the day off, and then come back with a note from him so that Myska doesn't mark you as late. Maybe that you have a way to get Alicia's art put up in the Redwoods Gallery? You'd have to figure out how to make that true before he catches on though. Except that while you're going over this in your mind, that sparkle catches your eye again and suddenly you see an unkempt man in a slightly faded and scuffed outfit watching you with...not exactly malice, but perhaps disapproval? He glares through his spectacles at both you and Alicia (who he is right behind), before turning around and going past a corner. You don't recognize him as any teacher or staff you've seen before. What do you make of him? But if you want your decoration and Alicia to be happy about being free to paint instead of going to class all day, you can't spend any time going after him. What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Class starts when Ms. Mysaka comes in at the exact time. She only briefly stops her lesson to take a note from Rosabella excusing her brief absence and to mark Wren and Cassidy as late when they show up later. Other then that, the rest of the day is fairly uneventful, but the party this night should change things up. It's just a little before then, and you'd all got some things to do.

It is a new scene for the purposes of the Singleton rule

Alicia: What kind of art piece are you coming up with? Rosabella managed to get you the day off, so you have the whole day to work on it. What do you think of Cassidy and Wren going off together alone during homeroom? Anyway you're finishing up the piece when you hear someone come in. It's an older man in a slightly faded and scuffed outfit, with a pair of spectacles. You can't recall having seen him around. He takes a look at your work, admiring it. "I'm always glad to see the kind of talent Gutermuth brings. Tell me young lady, what is your name?" What do you think of him? What do you do?

Renata: After you and Cassie had sex, you feel something new - a desire for her, one that matches your desire for thrills. What do you make of it? But right now your concern is Rupert. He's out by the flag as agreed, hands by his side. He just stares at you as you get closer to him. He's silent for now - seems like he's waiting for you to make the first move here. What do you do?

Cassidy: Was having sex with Wren a one-time thing or would you like more? Meanwhile, you're watching as she goes to talk to Rupert. Where are you hiding? Is there anything other then his smell that worries you about him? Do you think Wren can handle herself before you get there if he decides to start something? What do you do?

Rosabella: The principal was pleasantly surprised when you told him about getting Alicia in the Redwoods Gallery. Getting a student's work in there would look pretty good for the school. But how do you plan to actually do that, and do it before he finds out it was originally a lie?

Where do you usually hang out after school ends? John Yu is there, looking somewhat nervous but determined. He seems to think for a moment before speaking and then says, "So. Rosabella. About this morning. You can't...you can't just slap Mandy like that." What do you think of him standing up for her like this? What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Alicia: "You're welcome Ms. Lee." He looks at the painting again but doesn't give his name or shake your hand. "Yes, it seems like you'll go a long way. At least, you will if you're diligent in your studies and careful of who you associate with. You are focusing on schoolwork, correct?" What do you do?

Rosabella: John stares at your finger as you poke him and follows it with his eyes. "Uh." He gulps, and then looks around, "Yeah I do. That's why I'm talking to you." He looks uncertain, like he didn't think the conversation would go this way. "Anyway, I just came to ask you to apologize to her. In front of everyone else, since you slapped in front of the whole class." Seems like he wants to be sure this situation will be fixed before he'll let you leave. What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Alicia: You looks into the man's Faerie, going deep in. You see in his mind's eye the Faerie of an educator - someone who does want students to learn and prosper. What does that look like? But as you look, his Faerie is actually far, far bigger then you realized at first. It seems to go around him, around the room, around this area of the school...wait, it's actually the entire school. Seems you've met the Fae of Gutermuth.

"There aren't many like us around," he says with his back still turned to you as he looks at your other works. "Not everyone who has the ability to be here appreciates it. But you can do much...if you don't let the wrong people get to you." You can see the truth of these words as he speaks them - it looks like he's taken an interest in you and wants to make sure you do well. Might not be too thrilled about who you're choosing to hang out with, but he'd probably be receptive to an argument that they're not going to hinder you. What do you think about getting the attention his attention? What do you do?

Wrenata: "What are you?" Well he's getting right to the point. What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Alicia: "Hmm," the old Fae says, processing your words. He looks at the blank canvas as you brush against it, as if he can see the potential behind it. "I am more of a teacher then an artist, so there are things about that career I do not know. Perhaps you are right. But I still do not think this Rosabella girl has your best interests at heart. Get what you can, but be careful young lady. Sometimes we think we have a good grasp on the situations in our lives...and then all it takes is one thing going wrong for that hold to completely slip out of our grasp. I do not come out here often, but your appearance here intrigued me enough to leave the Faerie for a bit. Before I go, do you have anything else you'd like to ask?" What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Alicia: "Yes, I am. It's why I chose to stay here, rather then continue a more mundane life. As for other Fae, I'm afraid I don't know at the moment. I only detected you, but do let me know if you come across any in your stay here. And just make sure this school remains in good health." He takes a pocket watch out of his jacket and looks at it. "Well, I must be off. Prefer not to spend too much time out where others can see me. Goodbye Ms. Lee, and good luck." He puts the watch away, and walks out the door. You sense the magic that occurs when portals to Fae open up and then vanish. He's gone. What do you do?

Renata: "That doesn't answer my question." Rupert continues to stare at you, no emotion on his face. Seems he wasn't satisfied with that answer. What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Renata: You feel the collar of your shirt get yanked and pull you backwards as Rupert says, "We're not done talking." What do you do?

Cassidy: Rupert just grabbed Wren while she was trying to walk away. What do you do?

Alicia: You knock on the door, and hear Victoria call out "Coming!" The door opens, and you see her in her costume - leather jacket, bandana, finger less gloves, and hair let down. She smiles at you and says, "Hey Alicia! I left one of my spare outfits on the bed, do you want me to wait outside while you get ready?" What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Rosabella: "Uh...sure," John says. He looks a little hesitant at agreeing to an unknown favor in the future, but he did it anyway. "No, nothing else. I'll see you later then?" He starts leaving, looking over his shoulder once at you as he goes. What do you do?

Cassidy and Renata: "No we're not." Rupert's eyes flicker over to Cassidy for just a brief instance before they go back to Wren. "None of your business anyway." Cassidy, he seems to think you don't really know or have to do anything about Wren's weirdness. He'd probably back off if you let him know you do, but who knows what he'd do next. Or at least, he might have if Wren didn't just kick him.

Rupert just manages to notice Wren's leg moving and moves his hand to try and protect his crotch before the kick lands. He grimaces as the blow hits, but his other hand moves toward her neck and grabs it, squeezing as hard as he can - which it turns out is pretty hard.

Take 1 Harm

Cassidy, the two of them are now fighting. Renata, Rupert is apparently trying to choke you now. What do you do?

Alicia: "Oh! Well, in that case..." Victoria grins and follows you to the bed. She leans down and begins to kiss you. What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Cassidy: Rupert backs off, wheezing a bit from the hit. He looks at you for a moment, still somewhat dazed. He seems to register what you've said though and begins to turn around to leave. What do you do?

Renata: Cassidy managed to get Rupert off you now. What do you do?

Rosabella: Looking at the time, you see it's fairly close to the start of the party. If you go to Holbrook to get into the Redwoods Gallery, you'll probably be arriving back to Gutermuth a little while after it starts. What do you do?

Alicia: "I guess not," she replies as the two of you go down onto the bed.

Fade to black

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Cassidy: As Wren puts her arm around you, you suddenly feel like someone is watching. And not just from your human side, but your wolf side picks this up too. You even smell something alien to your senses. What does it smell like? Regardless, that sensation isn't there for long before it suddenly vanishes...as if it knew you caught on to it. What do you do?

It's a new scene btw, your highlights have refreshed. So you've gained an XP for the Manipulate roll earlier

Renata: You think back to what just happened, and the look on Rupert's face. It takes you a moment to realize where you've seen something like that before but you remember - the guy who ran you over. Especially the way he tried to make sure you would be dead. Rupert may have been able to see into you back in homeroom, but otherwise he's normal. Or at least normal in the way that people who are able kill other people can be normal. And now you've probably made it on his poo poo list. How does that make you feel? What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Renata: Roswell comes by a little before the party. He got you a pretty good quality costume actually - what is it, and is it something you're going to like wearing? He waits for you to change and kind of insists on going along with you and Cassidy. When you reach the auditorium he says, "So want to get something fun from Emily?" What do you do?

Cassidy: As the three of you headed down here Roswell kept giving you these looks. By the time you reach the party it's pretty clear to you that he's hoping you'll leave him with Wren. However, Alicia and Victoria show up together as well and...well, you pick it up almost right away. They have each others smells all over each other. Pretty obvious what that means. What do you do?

Alicia: She smiles back, still lying down. "Well my parents would probably kill me if I dyed it permanently - but for the party? Sure, why not?" She gets up and stretches before looking around. "Oh! Speaking of parties, we should probably get ready for this one." She begins to put her clothes back on.

The two of you get ready and head to the auditorium. You see the three of Rosabella's friends hanging around - Mandy talking to a group of boys with John next to her, Emmy handing some party favors to people coming up to her, Newt just finishing up the decorations. Wren and Cassidy are here too, and Roswell as well apparently. What do you do?

Rosabella: You call out, and hear the sounds of someone walking over. A woman steps out into view, looking at your uniform. "Hello young lady! It's nice to see young people today interested in art. Do you need help with something?" What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Alicia: "Oh! Hi Alicia! Thanks! Um, not realty. Just that one." She points to a bowl of punch slightly set apart from the rest of the drinks. "It's there in case someone did want it. A non-alcholic drink that is. Um," she says while drinking from her own cup. "Nice costume." What do you do?

Rosabella: The woman seems to think this over for a moment. "Well...we [i]might[/b] be able to reserve a spot for this artist. I'd have to take a look at this student's work, but I could maybe do that this weekend. I'll just call the school to talk with the principal about arranging something. What's your name?" Well, her talking to the principal about this would give away your plan to him. Plus she'd realize something is up if you just leave now. What do you do?

Renata: You suddenly feel your heart beat starting to increase, the lights become brighter, and the sounds of the party begin to dim. It hasn't been a great few weeks for indulging yourself after all and you realize it's catching up to you. Who know what might happen if you don't get some kind of spark soon? You can faintly hear Roswell saying, "Oh well Cassidy, your loss. Come on Wren!" He gently tugs on your shoulder to try and lead you to Emily. What do you do?

Cassidy: You can hear Wren's heartbeat increasing, along with Rosswell's comment. What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Alicia: "Uh, yeah! I can do that," Newt says and heads out of the auditorium. Victoria takes a cup and looks over the various drinks. "Rosabella asked you to make something for the party?" She sounds curious but also a bit wary. What do you do?

Cassidy: "No, you're not," Roswell says while rolling his eyes at you. He goes right back to Wren, taking her arm and leading her over to Emmy and away from you. What do you do?

Roswell takes a String on you

Renata: Rosswell takes you over to Emily, dressed like a somewhat stereotypical mad scientist, who looks at the two of you. "So...what'll you have?" You see Roswell look over at you for a moment, waiting to follow your lead. What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Alicia: "Oh, uh...if you want to I guess?" She smiles, but then a look of worry comes across her face. "So she just wanted a painting?" Victoria seems kind of nervous about the topic of Rosabella for some reason. What do you do?

Cassidy: Roswell glares angrily at you. "What's your problem? We're just trying to have a fun time. This is a party, lighten up for Christ sake. Why don't you just go back to your room or whatever if you're going to try and ruin things for everyone else?" You can see people nearby watching this argument break out.

Roswell spends his String to give you the condition Buzzkill

What do you do?

Renata: Emily looks a little weirded out by your tone, but when Cassidy calls her and Roswell 'losers' she reaches into one of her pockets and takes out a couple of pills. "Here," she says as she puts them in your hand. "Enjoy." What do you do?

Heliotrope fucked around with this message at 07:03 on Jan 15, 2018

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Renata: "Sure I guess," Roswell says unhappily. He takes out his phone. "Wren - let's exchange numbers, you can call me when you're done and available to come back. Should be fun!" He takes his phone out and smiles. What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Renata and Cassidy: The two of you fool Roswell, but you see Emily giving you a look as you two whisper to each other. She doesn't say anything, but she knows. Still, now the two of you get to the roof. As you suspected, no one's there which gives you two all the privacy you need. What do you do after?

Alicia: Victoria takes you around, and the two of you talk to various people, drink, and dance. At some point, Victoria gets a request to play her guitar and telling you "It'll just be a moment," obliges the crowd. As you watch you feel someone come up to you from behind. "Looking good Alicia," says Kyle as he leers at you. "Pretty hot seeing the two of you together." What do you do?

Rosabella: You finally arrive back at the school, and coming at the same time is Rupert. Dressed up in a forensic scientist outfit with a nametag reading "Dexter Morgan," he walks up to you. What do you think of him? "Hey," he simply says. He pauses for a moment. "Is there any reason you don't like Cassidy?" What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Rosabella: “We’re the same age,” Rupert says. He pauses and stares at you. “What do you mean you have to cater to her?” His expression turns dark and he grabs your arm to stop you from leaving. “What does she have you do? What does Wren have you do?” His grip tightens painfully. “Is that why she treated you like that in home room? Because they control you? I can do worse.”

Rupert uses Wren’s Throne against you and gains a String on you

His grip is still tight as he waits for your response. What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Alicia: "Why don't we see?" He moves closer and you can smell alchol on his breath. He might have been drinking before the party. He takes your hand and tries to lead you away. What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Alicia: As you throw your drink in his face and step on his foot, you see anger come across Kyle's face. He starts reaching for you as you push him, and grabs ahold of your costume as the two of you go down. The noise of your scuffle gets lost in the loud blasts of guitar music.

Take 1 Harm

"You loving bitch," he hisses at you in anger. He scrambles to his knees and swings a fist at your face. What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Rosabella: He stares at you. "Then what are the three of you planning? Are you working together? Are you a threat to me too?"

Rupert spends his String to offer you 1 XP if you tell him the truth about what you think of Wren/Cassidy and your relationship with them

What do you do?

Alicia: Kyle slams his fist into your nose, and you can see some of your blood on his hand. His next blow hits you in the eye as you yell for help. You hear the music suddenly stop and people begin taking notice of what's going on.

You take 1 Harm

But then Kyle is pulled off of you by some other guys, who start going "What the gently caress Kyle?!" One of them steps forward and helps you up. "Hey, sorry about that. Look, we'll take him away from the party...just let this go alright? We can't afford his dad getting mad at the school for this." Victoria is heading over, looking furious with her guitar in hand. People are whispering among themselves. What do you do?

Heliotrope fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Jan 26, 2018

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Rosabella: Rupert stares at you for a moment, before putting his arm by his side. "I...think Wren is up to something. But I can't prove it. Tried to talk to her earlier but she and Cassidy attacked me. Was wondering if you knew something about Cassidy. Haven't found anything on her though." What do you do?

Go ahead and mark XP

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Rosabella: Rupert practically swats your hand away when you touch him. "I'll work with you but I'm not a date for you." he says.

Rupert takes a String on you

He abruptly turns away and walks toward the auditorium, leaving you behind. What do you do?

Alicia: Kyle lets out a bark of laughter. "gently caress you. You were the one who attacked me first. You'll get in trouble for fighting too." You see everyone awkwardly looking away from you - no one wants to help you out here and it'd be just your word against his. But then you hear Victoria say, "Don't make a deal with this rear end in a top hat Alicia, he'll just lie to you. I'll back you up if you go to the administration." What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Rosabella: "I wonder what those same people would say when they find out your family supports North Korea," Kyle retorts back. The other team members don't look happy with you stepping in either. One of them says to you, "We're trying to fix this, can you not make it worse?" What do you do?

Renata: When the two of you are done, you see you have several text messages from Roswell.

quote:

hey you done with cassidy

quote:

you should hurry back

quote:

you there

What do you do?

Cassidy: The two of you get dressed and head back to the dorms to stop by your room for a brief visit. But as you approach the door you begin to feel like something off. First, you realize that the door is unlocked. Entering in everything seems fine but your instincts are telling you otherwise. It takes you a moment, but you realize that a few of you and your roommate's items are placed in different spots - whoever was in here did a pretty decent job of covering their tracks. What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Cassidy: The scent is here, but just barely out of reach. Like trying to remember something on the tip of your tongue. Focusing harder you can feel the wolf inside you practically snarling at the intrusion of your home. Giving into it would let you find out what went on, the heightened senses it would bring are just what you need - but then you'd be unleashed on Gutermuth. What do you do?

If you give in and find out what went on here, become your Darkest Self

Renata: Rupert, Kyle...possibly all the other people Cassidy has pissed off. There might be quite a list to go through it seems. But your thoughts are interrupted by the sounds of texts from Roswell coming through:

quote:

i thought you were just getting cass away from the party why are you in her room

quote:

what were the two of you doing for so long

Seems he might actually have seen through your lies. What do you do?

Rosabella: "It looks to me like you're trying to bring someone else down so you look better," Kyle says. "You weren't even here when she flipped out just because I tried talking to her. So you can lie about that, but everyone else can disprove it." What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Renata: There's a moment of silence, and you see he pauses multiple times while sending a message back:

quote:

what the hell

quote:

i thought we were going to hang out

quote:

i even got a costume for you

quote:

whats your deal

What do you do?

Rosabella: "It's called self defense, dipshit. And everyone knows you're just taking Alicia's side because you're desperate for her to notice you."

Kyle gives you the condition Desperate

From the way people are looking at the two of you, Kyle is somehow coming off better in this exchange. What do you do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Alicia: "Don't flatter yourself, I was just trying to talk to you. Not my fault you decided to start a fight and then stir poo poo up."

Kyle gives you the condition Drama Queen

What do you do?

• Locked thread